Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sex spell or better off without it?

Anya

It's such an ordinary topic and I feel childish for this but I need to hear other opinions on this matter as I really don't know what to do. I have this relationship with a dude where were's basically friends but we're also having sex together. The thing is I usually check up on him using the pendulum because I got tricked in the past and I thought my intuition is purely overthinking or just trust issues and I was getting gaslighted into believing I was crazy. He seems pretty distant lately and I've discovered yesterday that he's feeling an attraction towards someone else and he wants to have sex with her but he's unsure about ending our relationship. I didn't use the tarot to find out the reason as of why he is so unsure if he wants someone else. Now I don't know if I should start doing the sex spell, detach myself completely and pretend I don't know anything or if I should tell him I know (he knows I believe in tarot) and just end it. I was thinking about doing the sex spell every night but it also feels wrong to do this when he kinda wants someone else. I also want him because I feel safe with him and sex is great basically. sigh.

Basically friends but having sex, sounds like perhaps talking with him would be a good idea. He might think you are not an exclusive couple. Talking and working things out together is how relationships develop. But, if he is like some men, this might make him uncomfortable and he might back off more.

Don't end it with him before talking with him.

Basically friends but having sex, sounds like perhaps talking with him would be a good idea. He might think you are not an exclusive couple. Talking and working things out together is how relationships develop. But, if he is like some men, this might make him uncomfortable and he might back off more.

Don't end it with him before talking with him.
Thank you, Lydia! I appreciate it. I'll talk with him. I can't pretend that I don't know now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back