Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Severing the Enemy's link - how?

xtina666luv

Hello.

I am on the page of High Priest Vovim Baghie's. He has a sermon on severing the enemies links. I read this and I need some help.

http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... -emotions/

He says, ..."Place your hand over the tube, put a very bright and vibrant layer of the Demonic\Satanic Blue energy around your hand and snap the tube, both in the physical and astral. As you do this, use the Fire Element to "burn" the tube all the way to its source. After severing the link, you will feel extreme relief, similar to the relief felt after the initial Dedication to Father Satan."

How do I use the fire element?

The entire page was very interesting but I, myself, believe I have been under huge psychic attack from the enemy and any energy I would have usually had to draw on visualization, meditation, focus, or relaxation seems sucked dry. I really need some better explaining here.

I dedicated on June 1, 2012. Since then, I noticed xtians having strong energy and energy that I dislike. I feel attacked, I feel frightened. My work place is consumed with xtians and I have actually felt attacks as though a fellow witch were sending bad energy to shoot me down! This baffles the crap out of me. Since when did xtians become so strong? And why the hell can they affect me this way? High Priest Vovim Baghie's article seemed to explain why and now I am dead set on severing these links.

Please help me.

P.s. I am yahoo group clueless. Every time I have used yahoo group, I lose my post and never hear back from anyone. If I did get responses, I have no idea how to find them, so I HOPE that I do not have the same experience here because I am really desperate for some interaction with other fellow satanists. I have even tried the JoyofSatan group but I just get lost in the mix. Hope to hear from someone on this and I hope to actually be able to respond back!

Everything from the groups is sent to your email address. Xians seem to have more energy because now that you are a satanists you are just picking up on the enemies energy(which is connected to xians) Use the fire element by imagining it. imagine and see fire burning the tube. To protect yourself clean your aura twice a day with white gold energy and satanic blue fire. Also very important to build a daily aura of protection around yourself.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 12:22 PM EDT xtina666luv wrote:

Hello.

I am on the page of High Priest Vovim Baghie's. He has a sermon on severing the enemies links. I read this and I need some help.

He says, ..."Place your hand over the tube, put a very bright and vibrant layer of the Demonic\Satanic Blue energy around your hand and snap the tube, both in the physical and astral. As you do this, use the Fire Element to "burn" the tube all the way to its source. After severing the link, you will feel extreme relief, similar to the relief felt after the initial Dedication to Father Satan."

The entire page was very interesting but I, myself, believe I have been under huge psychic attack from the enemy and any energy I would have usually had to draw on visualization, meditation, focus, or relaxation seems sucked dry. I really need some better explaining here.

I dedicated on June 1, 2012. Since then, I noticed xtians having strong energy and energy that I dislike. I feel attacked, I feel frightened. My work place is consumed with xtians and I have actually felt attacks as though a fellow witch were sending bad energy to shoot me down! This baffles the crap out of me. Since when did xtians become so strong? And why the hell can they affect me this way? High Priest Vovim Baghie's article seemed to explain why and now I am dead set on severing these links.

Please help me.

P.s. I am yahoo group clueless. Every time I have used yahoo group, I lose my post and never hear back from anyone. If I did get responses, I have no idea how to find them, so I HOPE that I do not have the same experience here because I am really desperate for some interaction with other fellow satanists. I have even tried the JoyofSatan group but I just get lost in the mix. Hope to hear from someone on this and I hope to actually be able to respond back!

I want to thank you both for posting this info about severing the enemy link. I am still relatively new to SS and this is my first time posting here (at least successfully)though I've been around and participating in group rituals for months now. Anyhow, I was entirely unaware of this enemy link until reading this just a moment ago, I want to thank xtina666luv for posting the link and also you Shannon Outlaw giving your description. I just tried breaking the links and it feels amazing. Also, is it normal that I feel my heart beating a bit faster after having broken the links?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Everything from the groups is sent to your email address. Xians seem to have more energy because now that you are a satanists you are just picking up on the enemies energy(which is connected to xians) Use the fire element by imagining it. imagine and see fire burning the tube. To protect yourself clean your aura twice a day with white gold energy and satanic blue fire. Also very important to build a daily aura of protection around yourself.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 12:22 PM EDT xtina666luv wrote:

Hello.

Please help me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back