Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

set backs

Brian

I can't speak for you guys,but the enemy is working over time on us.Out of the small 13 thousand a year that I make to support my wife and I right now.And that by the way for you who don't live in the US,is poverty level,the enemy is trying to take part of that.Mean while on the gate I work at on my post,I am continually signing in kikes,that are driving brand new fucking cars everyday.And the worst thing is I have to smile at the fuckers,as part of my duty,when I can barely put food on the table for us.On top of all that,I had to take care of a fine I was given for a late registration for our mobile home.So I got home late last night and missed another day of Yoga and meditation.

But I did do something I am proud of though.Since I missed my morning meditation,and put it in my black book as"nothing done".I decided to add two more meditations to my program this morning.That is one way I feel that I can make it up to myself.From now on when I missed a day,I will add another meditation to my program.I am hoping that through doing this I will miss less days.I don't look at it as a punishment,but only a positive thing,out of a negative.And yes hoodedcobra,I guess I am complaining a bit,but not giving up either.I will be the warrior that Satan needs me to be no matter what,and I know I have many Gentile brothers and sisters that feel the same way.So we will keep on keeping on through this age of victory.And it will change for all of us,everyone hang on to that.Love you all!!!!!

We will win. We have won. Never forget this. Dead or alive, this war is won by Satan and us. You're not complaining. Your sharing your desire to become stronger. You mentioned you try to fix this. I do the same for myself. We have to fight in all ways possible. Remember that Satan is with you.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I can't speak for you guys,but the enemy is working over time on us.Out of the small 13 thousand a year that I make to support my wife and I right now.And that by the way for you who don't live in the US,is poverty level,the enemy is trying to take part of that.Mean while on the gate I work at on my post,I am continually signing in kikes,that are driving brand new fucking cars everyday.And the worst thing is I have to smile at the fuckers,as part of my duty,when I can barely put food on the table for us.On top of all that,I had to take care of a fine I was given for a late registration for our mobile home.So I got home late last night and missed another day of Yoga and meditation.

But I did do something I am proud of though.Since I missed my morning meditation,and put it in my black book as"nothing done".I decided to add two more meditations to my program this morning.That is one way I feel that I can make it up to myself.From now on when I missed a day,I will add another meditation to my program.I am hoping that through doing this I will miss less days.I don't look at it as a punishment,but only a positive thing,out of a negative.And yes hoodedcobra,I guess I am complaining a bit,but not giving up either.I will be the warrior that Satan needs me to be no matter what,and I know I have many Gentile brothers and sisters that feel the same way.So we will keep on keeping on through this age of victory.And it will change for all of us,everyone hang on to that.Love you all!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for the encouragement brother. I need it sometimes too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: set backs
Sent: Tue, Aug 7, 2012 6:11:53 PM

<td val[/IMG]   We will win. We have won. Never forget this. Dead or alive, this war is won by Satan and us. You're not complaining. Your sharing your desire to become stronger. You mentioned you try to fix this. I do the same for myself. We have to fight in all ways possible. Remember that Satan is with you.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

Awww Brian <3 its okay be strong. We are all going through our setbacks and some kind of financial problem. Its effecting everyone. Satan and the Gods also have our backs so we will NEVER EVER suffer in ways that those who are without :(

------------------------------
On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 3:58 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Thanks for the encouragement brother. I need it sometimes too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]Aww thanks for your encoragement Shannon.Sometimes we all need it from each other.I know its all going to be alright for us Gentiles I really am not as worried as I sound.Just good to share where we all really are at times.And I don't know what would have happened without all my true brothers and sisters.We love you all and appreciate Satan for putting you guys in our lives.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: set backs
Sent: Tue, Aug 7, 2012 8:01:34 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
Awww Brian <3 its okay be strong. We are all going through our setbacks and some kind of financial problem. Its effecting everyone. Satan and the Gods also have our backs so we will NEVER EVER suffer in ways that those who are without :(

------------------------------
On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 3:58 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Thanks for the encouragement brother. I need it sometimes too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

You're still keeping your head up. That's always good. Nothing can keep us down. Ever. To quote a good band: "We are few, but strong in will. The last with Pagan blood!"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

We will win. We have won. Never forget this. Dead or alive, this war is won by Satan and us. You're not complaining. Your sharing your desire to become stronger. You mentioned you try to fix this. I do the same for myself. We have to fight in all ways possible. Remember that Satan is with you.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

I'm a newbie, but allready Father Satan has in many ways made it clear he expects me me to do the footwork where survival is concerned. Probably you know what I mean. If you guard a gate and or post, you are either active duty military or private security. Neither of which pays well. the JOS website has links, one of which is to delta press. some other book companies also. ONE book I intend to get is Ragnar Benson's "how to enter the underground economy". Note; the underground economy isn't necessaraly illegal. We ARE law abiding after all..right? Also, Those "kikes going thru the gate in their nice cars", will turn into looter food if this economy they rely on to keep rollin fat every finally ROLLS OVER, and dies! You however will survive. May Satan protect us. write back. only people talking to me in this desert are the coyotes I feed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Greetings
  @Brian you and your wife ( and a handful of others) are an inspiration to us (especially me) FATHER ENKI WILL NEVER EVER LET YOU DOWN. This is a trial period which will end soon you will rightly deserve (and get) the luxuries in this world and beyond(more than you dream of).I am saying this with conviction as i know how passionate you are about helping others just for the sake of helping them wake up to FATHER ENKI. You know better than me FATHER NEVER LETS HIS CHILDREN DOWN HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RA         HAIL UTU/SHAMASH/LORD AZAZEL
HAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 4:48 AM

You're still keeping your head up. That's always good. Nothing can keep us down. Ever. To quote a good band: "We are few, but strong in will. The last with Pagan blood!"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Thank you but we help because we were helped on here too when we were new.It would be selfish not too. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 6:21 AM

Greetings
  @Brian you and your wife ( and a handful of others) are an inspiration to us (especially me) FATHER ENKI WILL NEVER EVER LET YOU DOWN. This is a trial period which will end soon you will rightly deserve (and get) the luxuries in this world and beyond(more than you dream of).I am saying this with conviction as i know how passionate you are about helping others just for the sake of helping them wake up to FATHER ENKI. You know better than me FATHER NEVER LETS HIS CHILDREN DOWN HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RA         HAIL UTU/SHAMASH/LORD AZAZEL
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

We will never show defeat in the eyes of our's and Satan's enemies.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 4:48 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Yes I am private security,and it pay is very low.I have a book that I really like written by the author Ben Hunt.It tells about how to live in the woods,how to build a shelter,how to cook over a fire,how to build many kinds of fires,how to hunt for food,how to clean and skin food,and how to build and use primitive weapons.It has a vast supply of survival knowledge in it,and I would recommend it highly.Say hi to the wolves in the desert for me,they have always been special to me. And yes we as Spiritual Satanist,are protected by Satan and the Gods,and right now we know they are smiling on us both.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 5:25 PM

I'm a newbie, but allready Father Satan has in many ways made it clear he expects me me to do the footwork where survival is concerned. Probably you know what I mean. If you guard a gate and or post, you are either active duty military or private security. Neither of which pays well. the JOS website has links, one of which is to delta press. some other book companies also. ONE book I intend to get is Ragnar Benson's "how to enter the underground economy". Note; the underground economy isn't necessaraly illegal. We ARE law abiding after all..right? Also, Those "kikes going thru the gate in their nice cars", will turn into looter food if this economy they rely on to keep rollin fat every finally ROLLS OVER, and dies! You however will survive. May Satan protect us. write back. only people talking to me in this desert are the coyotes I feed.

Im in Zardox. If there is more info you can share, please do so.

Brian, I hear ya buddy. We are all suffereing. Got 5 people to feed and 15000 a year. Keep going, keep hoping, we gonna take this shit underground.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@... wrote:

thanks..\brain .. can we join as in a group ?? and also are going to start getting money after the rituals being made .. ?
HAIL SATANLord

Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 1:51 PM

Thank you but we help because we were helped on here too when we were new.It would be selfish not too. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 6:21 AM

Greetings
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

And now we have a new one on the way.Never thought I would ever be able to say that. YAY!!!!!!!!
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 1:26 PM

Brian, I hear ya buddy. We are all suffereing. Got 5 people to feed and 15000 a year. Keep going, keep hoping, we gonna take this shit underground.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@... wrote:

I know what you mean. I've been struggling bad but continue to do workings for money and now more freelance work is coming so looking for the best and beyond.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

And now we have a new one on the way.Never thought I would ever be able to say that. YAY!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan
Brian 

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@ wrote:

A child that will have dedicated parents.
That is worth more than all the jewels in the world..
Let the New Age begin wow..
Hail all the baby Satanic Gods of war !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@ wrote:

Hm. Does Raven work?

Sun's in Leo right now, so good for starting any money magick.

<td val[/IMG]Hang in there sis we all feel it at times but we have won don't forget.Even when it dosnt seem like it.

Sent: Thu, Aug 9, 2012 2:35:48 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I know what you mean. I've been struggling bad but continue to do workings for money and now more freelance work is coming so looking for the best and beyond.

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

hailz

--- [/IMG][email protected], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Yes hail to Satanic babies in deed.

Sent: Thu, Aug 9, 2012 6:59:05 PM

<td val[/IMG]   A child that will have dedicated parents.
That is worth more than all the jewels in the world..
Let the New Age begin wow..
Hail all the baby Satanic Gods of war !!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

hailz

--- [/IMG][email protected], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]She wants to raise our child before she starts her career so no not right now.

Sent: Fri, Aug 10, 2012 4:30:16 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hm. Does Raven work?

Sun's in Leo right now, so good for starting any money magick.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back