Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Serving Satan is what I love most, but...

SeguaceDiSatanas

I love serving Satan, I don't give a negative meaning to the word "serve" because I don't think that serving the greatest ideals of justice, truth, compassion and benevolence can ever have a negative meaning. Jews serve evil ideals of racism towards all non-Jews and desire for Jewish supremacy over the rest of the world. Everyone therefore serves something they believe in and this does not have a negative meaning in itself, it becomes negative when it goes against the ethical principles by which the Universe and its omnipotent Laws are governed.

Those who serve nothing good or nothing bad and are in the middle, from experience, really allow themselves to be enslaved by all sorts of moral degradation, for example the use of drugs, alcohol and smoking. Jews, for example, at least the fully aware ones, go around telling Gentiles to take drugs, they don't do drugs themselves. They promote racial mixing, but only Jews intermarry.

Nothing makes me happier than serving Satan, and even if it didn't make me happy, but only required effort, I would continue to serve Satan because He is the greatest good for this universe. And not in the banal sense of "good guy", but because Satan is also called "Shiva", a word that means "kind", "benevolent" and "compassionate"; and these characteristics should be the highest aspiration of anyone who exists in this infinite universe.

So we, who are Satanists, should all learn to work for Satan for two main aspects of our true self: the first is our aspect of humans, as humans we have a complete soul because Satan did not create us with a soul of low level and slave genetics; unlike the Jews who were created as slaves by their alien masters, therefore we have everything necessary in our soul and in our being to deserve to want the good of the universe we inhabit and of other creatures.

The second aspect is that we are Satanists and therefore we have seen the truth, we know the truth and we are responsible for the truth because it has been revealed to us.

And the insults that Christians bring to us or the Jewish slanders when they tell us that we will go into the midst of eternal fire (lie) for having served "the devil" and when they call us "evil" must not make sense to us, this is because the good of the universe is not decided by a small group of mentally ill people, but the universe moves and will continue to move on principles that transcend and go beyond the small psychopathies of indoctrinated people or those who love to lie because they can only serve wrong ideals.

The one thing I've always wondered is: will I be able to serve Satan forever? I ask you this question because, sometimes, I feel like I could do more, I want to do more, the problem is that I ALREADY do my best and with my resources. The question I wanted to ask in this topic is: is there a way to serve Satan without feeling that it is never enough, but being satisfied with one's work? Personally, yes, I am very happy with what I have done so far, but I can never accept that what I did was the best, or at least the best I could personally give. How do I solve this? Not in the sense that I want to stop here, because I want to continue to serve Him forever, but in the sense that after having given my best during the day, I remain satisfied and not with the thought of having been able to do more.

Thanks for your support!

I love serving Satan, I don't give a negative meaning to the word "serve" because I don't think that serving the greatest ideals of justice, truth, compassion and benevolence can ever have a negative meaning. Jews serve evil ideals of racism towards all non-Jews and desire for Jewish supremacy over the rest of the world. Everyone therefore serves something they believe in and this does not have a negative meaning in itself, it becomes negative when it goes against the ethical principles by which the Universe and its omnipotent Laws are governed.

Those who serve nothing good or nothing bad and are in the middle, from experience, really allow themselves to be enslaved by all sorts of moral degradation, for example the use of drugs, alcohol and smoking. Jews, for example, at least the fully aware ones, go around telling Gentiles to take drugs, they don't do drugs themselves. They promote racial mixing, but only Jews intermarry.

Nothing makes me happier than serving Satan, and even if it didn't make me happy, but only required effort, I would continue to serve Satan because He is the greatest good for this universe. And not in the banal sense of "good guy", but because Satan is also called "Shiva", a word that means "kind", "benevolent" and "compassionate"; and these characteristics should be the highest aspiration of anyone who exists in this infinite universe.

So we, who are Satanists, should all learn to work for Satan for two main aspects of our true self: the first is our aspect of humans, as humans we have a complete soul because Satan did not create us with a soul of low level and slave genetics; unlike the Jews who were created as slaves by their alien masters, therefore we have everything necessary in our soul and in our being to deserve to want the good of the universe we inhabit and of other creatures.

The second aspect is that we are Satanists and therefore we have seen the truth, we know the truth and we are responsible for the truth because it has been revealed to us.

And the insults that Christians bring to us or the Jewish slanders when they tell us that we will go into the midst of eternal fire (lie) for having served "the devil" and when they call us "evil" must not make sense to us, this is because the good of the universe is not decided by a small group of mentally ill people, but the universe moves and will continue to move on principles that transcend and go beyond the small psychopathies of indoctrinated people or those who love to lie because they can only serve wrong ideals.

The one thing I've always wondered is: will I be able to serve Satan forever? I ask you this question because, sometimes, I feel like I could do more, I want to do more, the problem is that I ALREADY do my best and with my resources. The question I wanted to ask in this topic is: is there a way to serve Satan without feeling that it is never enough, but being satisfied with one's work? Personally, yes, I am very happy with what I have done so far, but I can never accept that what I did was the best, or at least the best I could personally give. How do I solve this? Not in the sense that I want to stop here, because I want to continue to serve Him forever, but in the sense that after having given my best during the day, I remain satisfied and not with the thought of having been able to do more.

Thanks for your support!
Start talking to him, daily, tell him what you did, ask for guidence to help him more or more efficient, if you allready do good, you will get a positive reply to just continue and be at ease.

Satan and the Gods recognise our efforts, no matter how small or large they are. Satan protects his own. Keep doing what you're doing and remember to live life too, working 24/7 is slavery and Satan doesn't want slaves.

Thanks for your support!
Yes, you will be with Satan forever. Also, you said you are doing your best and no one can ask or demand more than that from you. No worries here, keep on going.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back