Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sermon/Theory; HP Maxine, would you mind reading?

Sigmeund Freud was closer than you think.

My take on it is this.. Even though we like to think of ourselves as individual beings, there are parts of us that come togethor that make us who we are as individual beings.  So in a sense, we are individual, but with a collective of different things coming togethor.  The flesh body is on the most basic level who we truly are, as it is our past life and houses ancestral memories.  The soul is the source of the past life or the true essence, but it would never be if not created by or passed through a flesh vehicle.  The mind I think of it as the ID, but also as a collective channel of multiple ID's.. because if you use common sense and think about it, with sufficient brainwashing or conditioning, a person can change and is malleable.  Spirits also can change a person too, so the mental channel (ID) is vulnerable and is only seen as a collective filter.  Be mindful of your thoughts and be sure they are coming from you and not other entities or intrusive sources.  Some of the darker sorceries practiced can actually evict souls or shut them out.

Freeing the soul is only one way of putting it; freedom in a way can be a sort of illusion.  What may be thought of as freeing the soul, can actually partially be achieved by freeing yourself of control from malevolent or manipulative forces, spirits and other such things.  You must be able to exert your own control.  Just by empowering your soul and taking back control, that in itself is freedom.

Emotions are not weak.  They are weak if you let them control you, but if you control them, they can be great reservoirs of power.  This knowledge are the pre-requisites to basic sorcery.  Emotions are just energy.  E-motions = energy in motion.  So yes meditating and doing magick does help, because all you are doing is redirecting energy or releasing it via a magick ritual.

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Ashley Ardis <thefriesiankeeper@... wrote:

--
"None of them are my friends.  For a man to truly be my friend, he must be my equal in every respect to go after his dream, even if it means fighting me to protect his own."

"Never will I fight for another man with my own sword.. For to do so is to be a soldier and follow his light.. a Warrior follows his own."

Race has nothing to do with deception.  He could of or not, but that is something you are going to have to think about objectively, and gain some knowledge through your own experiences. 

Sure there are the deceptive jews, but there are also deceptive whites.. deceptive chinese... deceptive Europeans.. as well as south americans.  It could be anyone. 

I gave you information based off my own experience and thoughts, but not what you wrote of Freud, as I do not spend all my time reading those workings from other people.  But what you wrote of him does sound similar to my own thoughts on the matter. Gonna have to take it and decide what its worth to you, but of course, preferabbly not until after you've had a set of experiences and can more accurately guage things.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 12:10 PM, mitchell740 <mitchell740@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allen Walker <krystollsynth@... wrote:

I have some skepticism on this because Freud was Jewish. How do we know he wasn't intentionally misleading us?

--
"None of them are my friends.  For a man to truly be my friend, he must be my equal in every respect to go after his dream, even if it means fighting me to protect his own."

"Never will I fight for another man with my own sword.. For to do so is to be a soldier and follow his light.. a Warrior follows his own."

I like E-motion = energy in motion, ive never liked Freud though...I never knew he was Jewish, that explains my malcontent with his creepy ideas.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 1:42 AM, kk_kkk55 <kk_kkk55@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mitchell740" <mitchell740@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allen Walker <krystollsynth@ wrote:

I have some skepticism on this because Freud was Jewish. How do we know he wasn't intentionally misleading us?

good point.......

Dont fotget he was a coke sniffing pedaphile too!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rhino <gkj338@... wrote:

I like E-motion = energy in motion, ive never liked Freud though...I never
knew he was Jewish, that explains my malcontent with his creepy ideas.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com,
"mitchell740" <mitchell740@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com,
Allen Walker <krystollsynth@ wrote:

I have some skepticism on this because Freud was Jewish. How do we know
he wasn't intentionally misleading us?

good point.......

The summary of all Freud's work in one word: penis.
Damn that kike was obsessed with them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rhino <gkj338@... wrote:

I like E-motion = energy in motion, ive never liked Freud though...I never
knew he was Jewish, that explains my malcontent with his creepy ideas.

"mitchell740" <mitchell740@ wrote:

Allen Walker <krystollsynth@ wrote:

I have some skepticism on this because Freud was Jewish. How do we know
he wasn't intentionally misleading us?

good point.......

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back