Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sermon: The Yule Season 12/05/08

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
As many of you know, I live in the bible belt. Tulsa is behind the times in many ways and has its share of idiots, which is needed for xianity to thrive, as xianity thrives on ignorance, illiteracy, and stupidity.

This morning while I was doing my grocery shopping at a major supermarket, xian hymns were blasting over the speaker system. Because it is the holidays, xians feel they have the right to push this crap. Halleluiah, "Jesus" and all that hideousness blasting loud and clear all over the store. Needless to say, it made me physically nauseous. Trying to shop for groceries and tune that ugliness out was extremely unpleasant to say the least.

When I finished with making my purchase at the checkout, I asked to speak with the store manager. I let her know I was extremely offended by the Christian music, and if they had to play holiday music, it should be non-religious such as the many carols – "Sleigh Ride," "Frosty the Snowman," "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"- you get the general idea. There are hundreds of Yuletide carols that have nothing to do with that odious foul nazarene..

My point for this sermon is if each and everyone of us does our part, impact against this sort of thing will be made. I don't know what will come of my complaint, but the manager did write it down and told me she would give it to the head manager. For each open complaint, they claim there are some 45+ others who feel the same, but say nothing on most issues.

Xianity has had little if any opposition for hundreds of years. This is why it has grown and thrived. Those who say nothing are aiding and abetting the enemy through their tolerance and taking no action. Yes, it took me a few more minutes to ask for and speak to the manager, but what is a few more minutes compared to having to listen to and endure that sickening filth? It literally made me physically sick. When no one complains or says anything, they go right ahead and think it is ok.

We need to let the enemy know their presence is unwanted and will not be tolerated. For having to cope with Christianity in retail stores, businesses and anywhere else- COMPLAIN!!!!!!
Xians have operated with no opposition for centuries. Make sure you complain to the manager, district manager, or whoever is in authority. You remain silent and say nothing- this is a way of showing them you condone their presence and intrusiveness. I ALWAYS complain. Remember to be professional, do not raise your voice, get emotional, or use so-called "foul" language. In many places such as here in Tulsa, Oklahoma, which is right in the middle of the shit-hole bible belt, it is actually a misdemeanor to "swear" in public. That is how bad and rotten these xians are in working to take away your basic rights. They must be fought at every turn. Remember- our freedom is on the line. We cannot afford to lose.
Be firm and to the point. If you fail to get a positive response, note the name of the manager, and take it to someone who is in higher authority, such as a district manager and be sure to note the negative response you received from the subordinate manager, his/her name, the date you spoke and anything else of importance. Write everything down. Let them know you are offended and will no longer do business with them, if they do not act to correct the situation.

In closing, I want to add- xian relics, music and such has a very ugly effect upon the soul. Those of us who meditate regularly and are open can feel the ugliness on the astral. This odious program has been responsible for the mass murder, torture, and destruction of trillions of lives, not only through Christianity, Islam and that cancerous root of Judaism where these come from, but through all of the wars incited either directly or indirectly through these programs for the destruction of Gentiles. This is why many of us get sickened by anything xian. The soul knows the truth and the truth is within us.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back