Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sermon on Self-Reliance

Pandit Adonis Yoda

Satanism is all about our completing the work Satan was prevented from finishing, that of the human ascent to the godhead. We cannot advance or progress upon this path if we do not apply ourselves to daily power meditation. Satan wants for us to be a force of our own. As I have stated so many times before, when we are new, Demons help us out with the things we need, but as we progress, what we can do on our own, we need to do ourselves. We are Hell's Army. Hell 's Army cannot stand strong when people are forever trying to summon Demons for help in things they can do themselves. Satan wants self-reliance for us. We must be our own force in fighting the enemy and of course tending to our own needs and personal desires. Next time you intend to ask Satan and his Demons for help, ask yourself first- is this something I can accomplish on my own? I find just a few minutes of power meditation a day is sufficient for me to obtain my goals. Power meditation does not have to be boring. We can increase our powers through focusing upon something we desire, repeatedly . We can listen to music when we meditate. The Runic Kabalah I recently added can help when we are tired. Vibrating a specific rune will keep us awake should we be tired when meditating. Vibration is also an excellent means to increase power when feeling depleted. Satan and his Demons are here to help us at all levels, provided what we need is beyond our present capabilities. When something is within our power, we are expected to obtain it for ourselves. This is how we advance and grow. I am also finding the strength of our own aura is very important in dealing with others. Negative energy projected against a powerful aura will only rebound right back to the sender. One whose aura is powerful doesn 't even have to do anything. The aura is a natural protector, spiritually.

<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]High Priestess Maxine Dietrich http://www.joyofsatan.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back