Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sermon 10/09/12

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
All of the so-called 'occult' and spiritual can be explained scientifically. Satanism promotes science and in other more advanced worlds out there, technology is used in conjunction with the powers of the mind and soul. Both work together and compliment each other.

Vibration and the power of sound is one of the most effecitve ways to change something. Everything in this universe has a specific vibration. Both living and inaminate objects vibrate and have a specific unique rate of vibration. Even a rock has molecules that are vibrating at a certain rate that make it what it is...a rock.

My point here is using vibrations in your meditations will advance your workings. Runes, Sanskrit mantras and such all work to produce changes. With cleaning one's aura, for example, especially after coming into contact with negative energy; many, especially teens are forced to attend xian church against their will... the mantra for the Sun: Aum Suryae, vibrated 108 times with a Satanic Rosary, will burn off the negative energy. This can be done at any time and for as many times/days as you feel necessary.
[See the link below for corrrect pronunciation]
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... quare.html

This working is a bit different from the kabalistic squares and just vibrating 'Aum Suryae' into your aura [you should feel the vibration in your aura and/or entire being] 108 times works very well in dispelling negative energies when cleaning one's aura. Visualization using the white-gold light should also be used. Vibrating runes works just as well. It is important when using a mantra for the first time to vibrate it once or twice and feel its energy. If you feel the energy, then the mantra will work for you. If you feel nothing, then it is best not to waste your time using it.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... balah.html

Vibration is the most effective way to reverse negative unwanted energies. Using a Satanic Rosary is easy. These can be made form any bead kits in the hobby/notions section of most stores...Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, any hobby & crafts stores...you get the idea. This does NOT have to be anything fancy or embellished. The sole reason for the Satanic rosary, based upon the Tibetan Mala Beads is so that one does not have to be distracted keeping a count of reciting a high number of mantras. Just slide your fingers along the beads. If you have a rosary for black magick, then use a different one for white magick as the energies can conflict.

I have read several posts asking 'How can I get closer to Satan?' Answer: BY WORKING FOR HIM!

People who come into these groups and are only out for what they think Satan and the Powers of Hell can do FOR them don't get very far. The more you do for Satan, the more the Powers of Hell will do for you, BUT, YOU MUST MEDITATE AND KEEP YOUR ENERGIES HIGH. Lilith mentioned to me how some of you work these groups answering questions and such on a regular basis. She told me you are given high priority and are favored in the way of obtaining help and protection from the Powers of Hell, should you need it.
This also includes anyone who is actively working for Satan. Not everyone can work online in the groups. There are many other areas where each of us can contribute in our own way to advance Satan's agenda. If you are lost concerning this, Demons will guide you; you only need ask.

Many new people are coming into the JoS groups. I am happy to say that our Teen group has well over 10,000 + members. Satan has the youth. Many come here through 'Yahoo Groups' and not the JoS website. Many who come in this way do not read the front page of the group description and ask the same old questions that are answered on the JoS website. Many who come in are indoctrinated by the system and organized 'religion' and apply this to Satanism. I know...patience is required. People are coming in from all walks of life. Many have no knowledge of the occult, witchcraft and the powers of the mind and meditation.

Note that we are all working for a higher cause. We are working together. As far as I am concerned, teamwork is by far the best way to accomplish something important. Lilith told me the Powers of Hell work as a team. 'One alone...together strong.' Each member who is actively working for Satan is very important. The more you do for Satan, the more Satan will do for you. I know this from experience.

In closing, the 666 Black Sun website is down again. HP Vovim owns this site and will have it back up and running soon. I know revising the JoS main website needs to be done and I have attempted to do this many times, but I have way too much on my plate so to speak. Those of us who are actively working for Satan are BUSY. REAL BUSY. Many of us have more than one and in some cases, several major projects going at the same time for the Powers of Hell.

Two replies that were posted in the JoS groups were VERY relavent. A member wrote that time should not be wasted on worthless crap on the internet. Time is better spent advancing one's soul through meditation and also in personal study.

People who waste time end up nowhere. You cannot hit the rewind button on your life. A wasted day is gone forever. The more you put into developing your soul throgh meditation, the more you will reap these rewards with spiritual freedom and the ability to control and direct your own destiny. Lilith also told me that those who have successfully raised their serpents will then be guided to perfoming the Magnum Opus by Demons. Our Anti-Christ told me there is more than one way to successfully perform this working.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back