Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Seriously Need Help!!!

mightchaos

Ok... so I'm faced with a major delema right now. You see I was doing alot of tarot readings and it basically says, that I will establish a satanic Coven that will be strong in power. this all takes place around the time of the war to come. So as I was saying, we eventually establish a hole satanic community. However when the time of war breaks out seriously we will fight, However 2 of us will die and one of those is me... and the other is a person I care for. ( in my own deep way) I confimed my suspicions with my GD. So my question what do I do the tarot mainly says that the others I lead are ousourced from me and my flaws are arrogance , selfishness, and I also think my burning hatred for the Joos is in there somewhere. Also I don't become a god but I get close, so I would really like suggestions..

Well firstly prophecies aren't always true. But I would suggest to lead your life. Know what can happen and prepare for the worst.
Still your mind and work on your soul as oft as possible. Everyone's tension is rising. Even though the war is a few years away am I and other Demons under horrendous attack. I almost lost my Love last night and my Familiar... Know your flaws and your weaknesses and work on bettering yourself.
If you want to talk to me, directly message me. Maybe I can be of help :)

If death is the case, I suggest you take that up with Father Satan. I know he helped me out and many others.

Anyways, you should keep your energies high and consistent with it.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back