Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Serious question

[email protected]

I am new to all of this. Discovering Enki in March. I began to feel energy near my temple right away and was made to believe that it was Enki. To make a long story short I believe a "grey" has kept me from communicating with Enki. I would like to know what I could do to stop him or find a way to contact Enki. This creature has destroyed my life and I need help.

If it is a serious question and your life is being destroyed then I suggest you explain the full details as it may help those who have much experiance with attack to help you.

Great God Father Satan cannot be stopped by a grey,seriously think about it.If a dedicated Satanist who is true to the Gods is under attack and it is too much for them,the Gods may step in,and win!Trust and keep a powerfull faith in Father Satan.

Always clean your aura and chakras daily,aswel as working on building a powerfull aura of protection.They greys will mainly take interest in you if you are advancing spiritualy so either your doing extremly well since march or something else is up. . .

HAIL SATAN!!HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!

-Novitiate Corax Qaal Olora
http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc
Age Of Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "beth0286@..." <beth0286@... wrote:
I am new to all of this. Discovering Enki in March. I began to feel energy near my temple right away and was made to believe that it was Enki. To make a long story short I believe a "grey" has kept me from communicating with Enki. I would like to know what I could do to stop him or find a way to contact Enki. This creature has destroyed my life and I need help.
RE Greys or reptilians or other filth CANT stop you!!
BUT they CAN seriously slow you down or make you waste
time, or discourage you OR (their favorite)make you feel
guilty
In my experience they hardly work on their own (at LEAST in pairs)
& The best you can compare with is like a mosquito
you swat it it goes away for a while & comes back again and again
untill finaly you KILL it ( and leaves a bloody mess)
HS 88

I've been doing meditation about 1 month and 1/2 and I recently found out that satan does not care for the ones that don't join the army and fight for him so I am starting the spirtiual warfare training Monday but what I don't clearly understand is after I finish what do I clearly do ? I don't fully understand

You can do the program more than once, you know. Just wait a couple
weeks in between. And then, just keep working on your soul in some
way. Try yoga, maybe...hatha, that is physical yoga. Try some of the
other meditations on the site, if you feel up to it, and if not, then
just work on what you feel you need to work on. Hail Father Satan
always! Hail Lord Andras!

On 3/22/13, bellybuchelli1234 <bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:
I've been doing meditation about 1 month and 1/2 and I recently found out
that satan does not care for the ones that don't join the army and fight for
him so I am starting the spirtiual warfare training Monday but what I don't
clearly understand is after I finish what do I clearly do ? I don't fully
understand

Bechelli its not that he doesnt care for those who dont invest in warfare its just that if you are doing warfare you are showing Father that YOU care. He cares about all of his people but invest more of his time and love in those who love and ae enough about him to spread his WILL and usher in his kingdom

------------------------------
On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 1:56 PM EDT Allison P wrote:

understand

Wait until you complete the spiritual warfare program. You may have taken that out of context. Satan doesn't care for people who use his gifts and use them for their own selfish desires. Same goes for the people who claim to be Satanists and don't even study or meditate. Also completing the spiritual warfare program will create spiritual maturity which is a necessity for a soldier. Stay strong in your faith.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bellybuchelli1234" <bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:

I've been doing meditation about 1 month and 1/2 and I recently found out that satan does not care for the ones that don't join the army and fight for him so I am starting the spirtiual warfare training Monday but what I don't clearly understand is after I finish what do I clearly do ? I don't fully understand

Thank you for explaining it I me  

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 24, 2013, at 2:01 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Bechelli its not that he doesnt care for those who dont invest in warfare its just that if you are doing warfare you are showing Father that YOU care. He cares about all of his people but invest more of his time and love in those who love and ae enough about him to spread his WILL and usher in his kingdom

understand

How do I show satan I'm useing his gifts for him not for myself I've been doin power meditation as asked to

Sent from my iPhone
  Wait until you complete the spiritual warfare program. You may have taken that out of context. Satan doesn't care for people who use his gifts and use them for their own selfish desires. Same goes for the people who claim to be Satanists and don't even study or meditate. Also completing the spiritual warfare program will create spiritual maturity which is a necessity for a soldier. Stay strong in your faith.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bellybuchelli1234" <bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:

The point is to empower the self, and become independant and self reliant. You are aloud to use your abilities for yourself.

To show Satan that you are greateful for what he has Taught you, and the Gifts he has given. Why not take part in Spiritual Warfare, or helping to share the Truth about Satan (in a safe way that won't bring any harm or discord to yourself of course).

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dominick Buchelli <bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:

How do I show satan I'm useing his gifts for him not for myself I've been doin power meditation as asked to

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 25, 2013, at 4:55 PM, "enkisson_descarte_666@..." <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bellybuchelli1234" <bellybuchelli1234@ wrote:

"The more you do for Satan, the more Satan will do for you"

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

understand

With your actions. You can also show him by contributing in spiritual warfare when you have completed the program. In month five the spiritual warfare program shows you how to work your aura for desires. To me Satan wants us to have balance in everything. He does not want us to work for him constantly like a slave and he would rather see his creation fight for themselves and him. Satan doesn't want us to neglect ourselves either. So just try to find a balance. Just make sure you ask Satan and he will guide you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dominick Buchelli <bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 25, 2013, at 4:55 PM, "enkisson_descarte_666@..." <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bellybuchelli1234" <bellybuchelli1234@ wrote:

Thank you so much this really helped

Sent from my iPhone
  With your actions. You can also show him by contributing in spiritual warfare when you have completed the program. In month five the spiritual warfare program shows you how to work your aura for desires. To me Satan wants us to have balance in everything. He does not want us to work for him constantly like a slave and he would rather see his creation fight for themselves and him. Satan doesn't want us to neglect ourselves either. So just try to find a balance. Just make sure you ask Satan and he will guide you.

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back