Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Serious question about drugs

golden.serpent934

So there is a girl I am bringing to Satanism. Now this sounds bad but she isn't a bad person. She smoked meth about everyday for six years. She is now 19 and has gotten help and recovered with no Heath problems. My question is can she heal her soul through meditation? Or is she fucked? They say you cannot create serotonin again or whatever. I am having her clean her aura under the sun. Invoking a hundred breaths of sun energy. And chanting suryae 108 times everyday. Is she fixable? Thanks.

Absolutely yes, continue with what you're doing and add more activities to her power meditations, yoga, chakra opening and spinning and teach her how to manipulate her aura, that's how to use her aura. Make sure she dedicates first of course, with time u'll see results.
On Jun 11, 2014 2:23 AM, "golden.serpent934@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  So there is a girl I am bringing to Satanism. Now this sounds bad but she isn't a bad person. She smoked meth about everyday for six years. She is now 19 and has gotten help and recovered with no Heath problems. My question is can she heal her soul through meditation? Or is she fucked? They say you cannot create serotonin again or whatever. I am having her clean her aura under the sun. Invoking a hundred breaths of sun energy. And chanting suryae 108 times everyday. Is she fixable? Thanks.

I wasn't sure if brain damage would have happened to significantly. It's really sad what this world is full of. She is clean otherwise. No stds ECT. She got away from her abusive boyfriend. Checked herself into rehab and has ignored attempts to bring her back into that life. She is so strong, if they just wouldn't have gotten too her so younge. 

---In [email protected], <stripsilly1989@... wrote :

Absolutely yes, continue with what you're doing and add more activities to her power meditations, yoga, chakra opening and spinning and teach her how to manipulate her aura, that's how to use her aura. Make sure she dedicates first of course, with time u'll see results.
On Jun 11, 2014 2:23 AM, "golden.serpent934@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Thanks ass hole! I guess we all have our problems. As long as its possible there is no reason to not try then. 

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

------Original message------
From: Ass Hole stripsilly1989@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 10:44:06 AM GMT+0100
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Serious question about drugs

Absolutely yes, continue with what you're doing and add more activities to
her power meditations, yoga, chakra opening and spinning and teach her how
to manipulate her aura, that's how to use her aura. Make sure she dedicates

first of course, with time u'll see results.
On Jun 11, 2014 2:23 AM, "golden.serpent934@... [JoyofSatan666]" <
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

So there is a girl I am bringing to Satanism. Now this sounds bad but she
isn't a bad person. She smoked meth about everyday for six years. She is
now 19 and has gotten help and recovered with no Heath problems. My
question is can she heal her soul through meditation? Or is she fucked?
They say you cannot create serotonin again or whatever. I am having her
clean her aura under the sun. Invoking a hundred breaths of sun energy. And
chanting suryae 108 times everyday. Is she fixable? Thanks.

I read somewhere on here about Biokinesis, where you can actually change your eye color and stuff. So maybe she can bring her serotonin levels up. You have to be real powerful though. And her soul isn't permanently damaged. doing power meditations, cleaning aura&chakras, etc. will really help. Idk maybe do a spell to heal her..or you could do a ritual and ask for a Demons help in healing if you're willing to help them back. oh and hatha yoga/kundalini yoga is very healing to! do that everyday! just don't miss it or your energy levels will drop and you feel horrid.

I know a little about drugs however I don't know anything about what Satanism practices can do.  I just started 3 months ago - that's why; and have been studying my ass off every chance I get.  Psychiatrists and Psychologists are working to suppress spirituality and Satanism.  They believe that spirituality is a delusion.  They have psychotropic drugs that can and do affect the person’s chemical balance in the brain however they do not help a person.  They modify a person’s unwanted behavior with a chemical straight jacket and are designed only for the sake of further chemical dependency which takes the form of a label they hang around the persons neck for the rest of their life while they profit from the individuals misery.  Also, they are dangerous, untested and only a temporary fix.  When I think of what they do, I can kill in the most sadistic of ways imaginable.  And I'm not a spontaneously violent person.  In addition to what you are doing, take into consideration a "real" detoxification program.  That bullshit she just did, wasn't one.  There are two factors present that need to be addressed - the physiological factors and the reasons why she does drugs.  And know, it doesn't mean "shit" that she quit and has a high degree of resolve.  The physiological factors refer to the chemical residue which is prevalent throughout her bodily tissues.  Until she gets that shit out of her tissues, she is vulnerable.  She might be strong, but that is stronger.  You’re involved in a battle with yourself every time residue moves or dislodges from some area in the body and then "re-stimulates" the desire to do it again.  This will take the form of irritability and frustration, leading up to eventual reuse.  She will constantly be dealing with; trying to convince herself that she should not convince herself.  It's a horrible thing.  The storage of these chemicals deep in the tissues of the body are what lead to reuse of the drug.  If that is handled correctly the desire will be gone and other types of healing will work the way you want them to.  So, how do you do it?  Ask these guys what would be best.  It can be sweated out, through hours and hours of sweating e.g. an Indian sweat lodge or sauna.  This sucks a ton of vitamins and minerals out of the body as well as essential oils etc., so that has to be supplemented in a big way during the process.  She will re-stimulate the residual toxins in the body and it will take a "long" time.  Once done however, her body will "naturally" begin to return to normal.  Psychologists don't solve health problems - they label and profit from them.  Good luck.  It's a noble cause.  You already know that Satanism isn't bullshit, so she’s in good hands. 

In conjunction with power meditation and yoga, and if she is willing, you might consider acupuncture as well.. there is a lot that it can do for problems like that, speaking from personal experience, in balancing the bodies energies to help regain health as nobody can smoke meth for that long and have absolutely no health problems... I overdosed on ecstacy when I was 19 and whilst the brain areas where mostly rectifiable by meditation alone, many organ dysfunctions remained that exacerbated over time and acupuncture treatments helped to move those organic dysfunctions in a more healthful direction... HAIL SATAN!

Spiritual Satanism heals you in time. By meditating, not only your soul but your body heals as well.I know because after a certain period of meditating my body has started healing in certain things that I didn't know could be healed... For example, I had recently started being "allergic" to spring (flowers blooming etc :p), but after 7 months of meditating, this allergy was gone. As I've understood, the more years you have a certain problem, the more period of meditating someone will need in order to heal it; but the problem WILL heal undoubtedly. Biokinesis is really advanced, I do not recommend it for the time being. What you told her to do sounds like a really good idea. :) Don't forget, Hatha and Kundalini Yoga are also helpful; but she should do these things daily as they raise her energy, and if she stops, she will feel really "down", depressed etc.

Στις 7:22 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 16 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "ivan.folghera@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

In conjunction with power meditation and yoga, and if she is willing, you might consider acupuncture as well.. there is a lot that it can do for problems like that, speaking from personal experience, in balancing the bodies energies to help regain health as nobody can smoke meth for that long and have absolutely no health problems... I overdosed on ecstacy when I was 19 and whilst the brain areas where mostly rectifiable by meditation alone, many organ dysfunctions remained that exacerbated over time and acupuncture treatments helped to move those organic dysfunctions in a more healthful direction... HAIL SATAN!

I wish her the best... I'm a recovering meth addict myself, and the meditations you've listed along with everyone else's does help. I'm glad I've read this thread, because people on the outside world been bugging me to go to a sweat lodge lately, learn more about my Native American culture, I never thought anything of it until now... Never knew it actually benefits people as in becoming more healthy.
Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back