Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Serious problem

hosseinsm_76

Hello to my SS family

First of all, thanks for being there and answering our questions patiently.
Im 18 years old and about 6 months ago i've done dedication ritual, unfortunately i live in islamic country and my parents are muslim.
As you know any suspicious activity may cost my life, i do my best to keep low profle, but satanic meditation contain some chanting, by doing them i draw attention and my familiy are always around also i cant find anywhere that suit for meditation, even i didnt have the chance to be alone for 4 days in last 6 months!!!
What can i do now?
Are there any alternatives for chanting? Specially for opening chakras.
Any advice and suggestion?
Im looking forward to hear from you guys , thanks again

Hail Satan

You could do meditations and rituals in your astral temple, read more here - Creating an Astral Temple
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
 <e[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Friday, March 18, 2016 10:18 PM, "hsm1391@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello to my SS family

Im 18 years old and about 6 months ago i've done dedication ritual, unfortunately i live in islamic country and my parents are muslim.
As you know any suspicious activity may cost my life, i do my best to keep low profle, but satanic meditation contain some chanting, by doing them i draw attention and my familiy are always around also i cant find anywhere that suit for meditation, even i didnt have the chance to be alone for 4 days in last 6 months!!!
What can i do now?

Hail Satan

Thank you very much , you help me alot
On Mar 20, 2016 12:38 AM, "Teloc Vovim teloc.vovim666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You could do meditations and rituals in your astral temple, read more here - Creating an Astral Temple
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
 <em>"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B]</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Friday, March 18, 2016 10:18 PM, "hsm1391@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hello to my SS family

What can i do now?

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back