Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sentences and words used

joann lim

Believe that quite a few numbers of members including me are absolutely new here. There may be some words or sentences we use which are in correct but the reason is we do not understand clearly what is written on the website.Why can't anyone help us

Try explaining exactly what you are confused about and someone might have a better chance of helping you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], joann lim <cardcaptorsakuraangel@... wrote:

Believe that quite a few numbers of members including me are absolutely new here. There may be some words or sentences we use which are in correct but the reason is we do not understand clearly what is written on the website.Why can't anyone help us

If you would be more specific? If you are absolutley new then yeah... you need to read and study the website.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:22 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Sentences and words used

<td val[/IMG]What is your question?

--- On Wed, 5/22/13, joann lim <cardcaptorsakuraangel@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Sentences and words used
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 10:22 AM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back