Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Selling your soul

Its not a question of what can "God" give you in the afterlife . It doesn't work that way . "God" does not just "GIVE" things you have to learn , and work by yourself to have it . Of course , they also guide us , and teach us things . The main reasons one comes to Satanism is Mainly For Power And TRUTH . There may however be exceptions . I can tell by the way you formulated you title in this message "Selling your SOUL"
That you haven't even read ANYTHING on the Joyofsatan.org , or very little . Go and read What's on the joyofsatan.org then come again . And by the way , if you would SELL your soul to someone ... and AFTER that you would be given something would mean you have been conned . How can you use what you get in that exchange if you do no longer exist/are free ? ... You do NOT Sell you soul to Satan .
You are dedicating it .

Hello.
first of all read :   www.joyofsatan.org 
second christian "G0d" nothing
Satan everything and immortality Hail Satan!Hail Lilith!Hail Marchosias!
-SS Todyy666

On Thursday, August 24, 2017 9:30 PM, "alanhernandez444@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What does God offer you in the afterlife ? What kind of w

GOD in the macrocosm is the energy that permeates everything while GOD in the microcosm is the perfected Human, as HP Mageson has stated. Satan and His Demons do not buy o

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back