Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

> selling soul to the Satan/Devil in return for favour

makar199114

Can soul be sold to Satan in return for anything like fame,success,money etc.? Is it true?
Many famous people and hollywood stars have done that like Eminem, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Robert Johnsons and many more.They might be satanists.They also make satanic symbols with their hands like Lady Gaga makes an inverted 6 with her hand at times,many make horns with their hands. They have also talked about devil in their songs, during concerts and in interviews and that they have sold there soul to the devil.

Eminem's song My Darling-
"And the shadows of all who are willing to sell
Their souls, for this rap game, and it g-g-goes
123, 123, 123, that ain't the hook, now follow me
There's nothing else for me to say, my public adores me
Everybody bores me, they're just so corny
So at night before I sleep, I look in the mirror
The mirror grows lips and it whispers "Come nearer"....
My Darling, I don't ever want you to leave me
My Darling, you and me were meant to be together
My Darling, And if I cannot have you, no one can, you're my
My Darling, cause I possess your soul, your mind, your heart and your body....."

Eminem Feat DR.DRE.-old time's sake "speak of the devil it's attack of the rainman.chainsaw in hand.blood stain on my apron"

Rihanna's song Umbrella has this constantly repeated "la allah,ellah,eh eh eh" - meaning no God for muslims and christians

Robert Johnson once stood at mississippi crossroads and sold his soul to the devil in exchange for guitar playing powers.He channeled music through spirits -Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

John Lenon- "when real music comes to me it has nothing to do with me,cause I'm just a channel.It's given to me and I transcribe it like channel"

Angus Young- "someone else is steering me.I'm just along for the ride.I become possessed when I'm on stage"

Many stars say that they become possessed and its not them singing anymore.
So is it true that soul can be sold in return for favors from the devil or satan?

Just because someone says something does not make it true in any sense. For instance, I could repeat the lyrics

I am the king of England!

One thousand times to a techno beat, my album sales could be through the roof yet this does not make me the king on England. Eminem has also repeatedly made references to killing people, arson, drug overdosing etc. Etc.

He was never charged, thus his words
are empty. Amusing but empty.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "makar199114" <makar199114@... wrote:

Can soul be sold to Satan in return for anything like fame,success,money etc.Hahs ? Is it true?
Many famous people and hollywood stars have done that like Eminem, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Robert Johnsons and many more.They might be satanists.They also make satanic symbols with their hands like Lady Gaga makes an inverted 6 with her hand at times,many make horns with their hands. They have also talked about devil in their songs, during concerts and in interviews and that they have sold there soul to the devil.

Eminem's song My Darling-
"And the shadows of all who are willing to sell
Their souls, for this rap game, and it g-g-goes
123, 123, 123, that ain't the hook, now follow me
There's nothing else for me to say, my public adores me
Everybody bores me, they're just so corny
So at night before I sleep, I look in the mirror
The mirror grows lips and it whispers "Come nearer"....
My Darling, I don't ever want you to leave me
My Darling, you and me were meant to be together
My Darling, And if I cannot have you, no one can, you're my
My Darling, cause I possess your soul, your mind, your heart and your body....."

Eminem Feat DR.DRE.-old time's sake "speak of the devil it's attack of the rainman.chainsaw in hand.blood stain on my apron"

Rihanna's song Umbrella has this constantly repeated "la allah,ellah,eh eh eh" - meaning no God for muslims and christians

Robert Johnson once stood at mississippi crossroads and sold his soul to the devil in exchange for guitar playing powers.He channeled music through spirits -Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

John Lenon- "when real music comes to me it has nothing to do with me,cause I'm just a channel.It's given to me and I transcribe it like channel"

Angus Young- "someone else is steering me.I'm just along for the ride.I become possessed when I'm on stage"

Many stars say that they become possessed and its not them singing anymore.
So is it true that soul can be sold in return for favors from the devil or satan?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back