Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

sell my soul

theorder972

Can anybody help me sell my soul for the price of fame and riches if anybody can I would much appreciate it

You dont sell your soul, Read everything on the jos website.

Hail Satan
Hail all the Demon of Hell

------------------------------
On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 03:23 GMT theorder972@... wrote:

Can anybody help me sell my soul for the price of fame and riches if anybody can I would much appreciate it

your in the wrong place for that we don't do that we empower our soul not sell it and satan is not interested in your soul for a price we must fight for satan then we can have are way we must sacrifice but it will be a small price to pay of course you could have your cake and eat it too just pray to satan for help in this but yeah we empower our soul we don't sell lol hope this helped buddy

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 10:23 PM, <theorder972@... wrote:

Well I'm interested in serving Satan so could anyone like take me under there wing and show me the way please

To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] sell my soul
Sent: Mon, Jan 13, 2014 11:16:32 PM

<td val[/IMG]   your in the wrong place for that we don't do that we empower our soul not sell it and satan is not interested in your soul for a price we must fight for satan then we can have are way we must sacrifice but it will be a small price to pay of course you could have your cake and eat it too just pray to satan for help in this but yeah we empower our soul we don't sell lol hope this helped buddy
On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 10:23 P[/IMG]theorder972@... wrote:
[/TD]

To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] sell my soul
Sent: Mon, Jan 13, 2014 11:16:32 PM

<td val[/IMG]   your in the wrong place for that we don't do that we empower our soul not sell it and satan is not interested in your soul for a price we must fight for satan then we can have are way we must sacrifice but it will be a small price to pay of course you could have your cake and eat it too just pray to satan for help in this but yeah we empower our soul we don't sell lol hope this helped buddy
On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 10:23 P[/IMG]theorder972@... wrote:
[/TD]

There are no mediators in Satanism and don't let anyone convince you otherwise. If you have dedicated you can start with the meditations here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html and with HP HoodedCobra's 40 day program: http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ritualpics/Joy%20of%20Satan%20Ministries.pdf
If you haven't, take the time to study the Joy of Satan website as well as exposingchristianity.com and luciferianliberationfront.org and dedicate when you feel you're ready to. 

Read it already or are u asking to read it? There is a section that says dedication, u click on that and it gives u the ritual and the instructions!
On Jan 14, 2014 9:51 AM, "jeremy montoya" <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Read JoyofSatan.org

------------------------------
On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 3:53 PM PST theorder972@... wrote:

Well I'm interested in serving Satan so could anyone like take me under there wing and show me the way please

1. Dedicate yourself 2. Worship Satan 3. Celebrate 23rd December by meditating most of the day, or thinking about Lucifer and Demons 4: Do daily power meditations on joyofsatan.com.  5: Read and study Joyofsatan.com 6: summon demons HAIL LUCIFER! ▲ ▲ ▲
On 14 Jan 2014 13:31, <theorder972@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back