Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Self Dedication Rituel for beginners

rocco.evans123

Hi im new to this, do u have to do a Self Dedication Ritual before you can summon a demon? And what happens when you do the rituel does it work straight away?

Also Can you summon 2 different Demons at once?

Actually it's not recommended to try to summon a God as the first thing to do, nor without a reason. You must have a serious reason to do that. Not to mention that you won't feel anything if you are experienced in power meditation and you've opened your astral senses. The main thing you should do here is power meditation and advancing your soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rocco.evans123" <rocco.evans123@... wrote:

Hi im new to this, do u have to do a Self Dedication Ritual before you can summon a demon? And what happens when you do the rituel does it work straight away?

Satanic rituals r real and binding. Yes its important to dedicate first then start your power meditation. As you advance you will get to know your GD. For now concentrate on power meditation. Demons are Gods, you can't parade them without reason. They are busy carrying out important missions for our benefit. Imagine this,you are busy working out serious tasks then a friend calls you and you abandon your serious task then when u go to see him,he only tells you he just wanted to see your face. Really inconviniencing.

------------------------------
On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 2:33 AM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

Actually it's not recommended to try to summon a God as the first thing to do, nor without a reason. You must have a serious reason to do that. Not to mention that you won't feel anything if you are experienced in power meditation and you've opened your astral senses. The main thing you should do here is power meditation and advancing your soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rocco.evans123" <rocco.evans123@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Yes you need to be dedicated but you also need to be open to the astral where they are too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Self Dedication Rituel for beginners
Sent: Sat, Oct 13, 2012 3:31:15 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi im new to this, do u have to do a Self Dedication Ritual before you can summon a demon? And what happens when you do the rituel does it work straight away?

[/TD]

Hey brian I just want to thank you for your guidance I am dedicating my life this weekend to our Lord SATAN. I will keep u updated and thank u for the pointers regards Jason HAIL SATAN
------Original Message------
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com
To: rocco.evans123@...
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Self Dedication Rituel for beginners
Sent: Oct 15, 2012 03:25

Yes you need to be dedicated but you also need to be open to the astral where they are too.
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
From: rocco.evans123 <rocco.evans123@...; To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Self Dedication Rituel for beginners Sent: Sat, Oct 13, 2012 3:31:15 AM   Hi im new to this, do u have to do a Self Dedication Ritual before you can summon a demon? And what happens when you do the rituel does it work straight away? Also Can you summon 2 different Demons at once?

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

<td val[/IMG]Please do.Glad I could help.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Oct 15, 2012 1:10:38 PM

<td val[/IMG]Hey brian I just want to thank you for your guidance I am dedicating my life this weekend to our Lord SATAN. I will keep u updated and thank u for the pointers regards Jason HAIL SATAN
------Original Message------
Sender: <a rel="nofollow"> [email protected]
To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com
To: <a rel="nofollow">rocco.evans123@...
ReplyTo: <a rel="nofollow"> [email protected]
Sent: Oct 15, 2012 03:25

Yes you need to be dedicated but you also need to be open to the astral where they are too.
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
Fro[/IMG] [email protected] ; Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Self Dedication Rituel for beginners Sent: Sat, Oct 13, 2012 3:31:15 AM   Hi im new to this, do u have to do a Self Dedication Ritual before you can summon a demon? And what happens when you do the rituel does it work straight away? Also Can you summon 2 different Demons at once?

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    <a rel="nofollow"> [email protected]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back