Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Seeking fame

mikenon123

It has been about two months since I have dedicated my soul to Satan and join Satanism. I have seen much improvement in my life. The summoning of demons has helped me live better life such as getting better grades in school to being able to being able to talk to girls. But I think I'm ready for a big change in my life. I have been playing guitar for 4 year. Not a very long time but I am really good at it. I practice for hours, guitar is my passion. I want to share my music with the rest of the world get discovered as a musician. I have done much research and have found that many famous celebrities are followers of Satanism. Getting discovered is not something I can do on my own. My question is which demon I could summon? Or how can I use Satanism to get discovered as a musician? Please answer this, it is really important to me.

No, it's all bullshit. Those celebs are just liberal puppets. They aren't shit. Satan won't just give you stuff for free. Maybe try meditating a bit more than guitar. With enough soul power, you can attract fame on your own. Just because you're a satanist doesn't mean that you'll get random stuff just my asking. Personally, I know satanic spells to attract fame, money etc. but it comes with work. You can just sit on your ass expecting everything to come for free. Grow up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back