Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Seeing the Enemy (My Path)

1.  First I wondered why Satanists were talking about the Jews being this hideous race.  I thought that every Jew could not possibly be bad.  And what of that talk about Adolph Hitler?  How could that possibly have anything to do with Satanism?  But, fuck it, here’s a group that understands the spiritual nature of mankind.  I’ll just ignore it.

2.  Then I read portions of the Talmud and Torah and interpreted them for myself and thought that it was only the Jesuit Priests behind it all and that the Jews were being controlled by that.  I was sort of on the right track but not really.  All we had to do was take out that group and all would repair itself.  I actually started trying to come up with ways this could be accomplished.  Even after hearing quotes from Rabbi’s regarding how they should treat the gentile races.  I thought that all we had to do was to get rid of the Jesuit Priests.

3.  Then I started to understand that Satan was indeed the creator of humanity by actually studying and observing the lies that were being told to the gentile races.

4.  Then I started understanding that there are indeed superior alien races, Satan being the one I need to be concerned with.

5.  Then I realized that the Jews are connected to and part of a feces derived, parasitical, thing.  It’s a hideous thing and must be seen to be believed.  I still haven’t confronted this or seen this fully.

6.  Then I finally accepted that all Jews were responsible for torturing Satan’s Demons and that they couldn’t possibly betray him more than they did.  At that point, I knew that all Jews; are of this type of this feces derived insect or insects.  But I still believed that they could be helped and that the force over them could in some way be removed.

7.  Then I realized that Satan is humanities God.  I actually totally understood it.  So, in analyzing all these steps.  That’s what did it for me.  That’s what made me understand.

8.  Then I met Demons face to face and telepathically who guided me and helped me.

9.  Now, I don’t feel fear.  I feel calm in whatever I do.  I’ve never felt this before in my life!  I’ve always had constant, crippling fear.  My whole life!  I know that every Jew and anyone connected to them, is at best, a feces derived parasite.

10.  I know that any Jew or any person connected to a Jew is a murderous, child sacrificing, psychopath that demands of me that they be put to death for what they have done and what they are doing.  If you do not understand this, then you don’t know what they are doing and what they have done.  I see their face wherever society is in peril.  Wherever it is being destroyed.  I see their feces imprint in whatever they touch.

11.  Now, I don’t feel anything about them.  I don’t fear anything about what they are doing.  I’m ready to die right now, to stop what they are doing.

12.  The most important thing that I learned regarding the Jews is this:  They have no concept of remorse and shame.  They are programmed and designed to be nothing more than feces derived, criminal, psychopaths.  There only goal is to destroy the gentile races.  That’s it.  That’s all there is to it.  They are programmed and designed to do that.  It is all they know.  It is all they desire.  It is all they are doing.  It is all they ever fucking do!  They are literally shitting on everything that Satan stands for.  That is there whole purpose.  Their whole purpose is to fuck over Satan.  That’s why people try to teach those that are without, that the Jews are their mortal enemy.  They no nothing else other than what they are programmed to know.  They are no longer human beings.  They are objects that have been programmed.  They are literally computer programs designed by those that betrayed Satan.  They are programmed to destroy the gentile races any way they can.  They are programmed to destroy Satan, anyway they can.  They are programmed to destroy the Godhead and/or achievement of it, any way they can.  There is no need for any emotion but hatred and disgust regarding them.  Therefore never be confused by these fuckers’ lies.  They are the masters of lies because they are programmed by masters.

13.  Now, I read the words of the High Priest and Priestesses and I am not upset.  It’s like reading a new and awesome, Satanic, educational book.  I no longer shy away from their words.  I am angry.  But, there is a complete difference between being upset, and being angry.  I am calm, at peace.  But, where they are concerned, every single one of them will be destroyed.  And my hatred knows no bounds.  And it will be demonstrated for all to know and see.  Fear… That fucken program is over…

Hail Satan
Sieg Heil

The hive mind will be exterminated, and the races can then be free.
Hail Lord/Father Satan always! Hail Sorath, the One Who Burns! Hail
Andras!

On 7/9/16, magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
1. First I wondered why Satanists were talking about the Jews being this
hideous race. I thought that every Jew could not possibly be bad. And what
of that talk about Adolph Hitler? How could that possibly have anything to
do with Satanism? But, fuck it, here’s a group that understands the
spiritual nature of mankind. I’ll just ignore it.

2. Then I read portions of the Talmud and Torah and interpreted them for
myself and thought that it was only the Jesuit Priests behind it all and
that the Jews were being controlled by that. I was sort of on the right
track but not really. All we had to do was take out that group and all
would repair itself. I actually started trying to come up with ways this
could be accomplished. Even after hearing quotes from Rabbi’s regarding how
they should treat the gentile races. I thought that all we had to do was to
get rid of the Jesuit Priests.

3. Then I started to understand that Satan was indeed the creator of
humanity by actually studying and observing the lies that were being told to
the gentile races.

4. Then I started understanding that there are indeed superior alien races,
Satan being the one I need to be concerned with.

5. Then I realized that the Jews are connected to and part of a feces
derived, parasitical, thing. It’s a hideous thing and must be seen to be
believed. I still haven’t confronted this or seen this fully.

6. Then I finally accepted that all Jews were responsible for torturing
Satan’s Demons and that they couldn’t possibly betray him more than they
did. At that point, I knew that all Jews; are of this type of this feces
derived insect or insects. But I still believed that they could be helped
and that the force over them could in some way be removed.

7. Then I realized that Satan is humanities God. I actually totally
understood it. So, in analyzing all these steps. That’s what did it for
me. That’s what made me understand.

8. Then I met Demons face to face and telepathically who guided me and
helped me.

9. Now, I don’t feel fear. I feel calm in whatever I do. I’ve never felt
this before in my life! I’ve always had constant, crippling fear. My whole
life! I know that every Jew and anyone connected to them, is at best, a
feces derived parasite.

10. I know that any Jew or any person connected to a Jew is a murderous,
child sacrificing, psychopath that demands of me that they be put to death
for what they have done and what they are doing. If you do not understand
this, then you don’t know what they are doing and what they have done. I
see their face wherever society is in peril. Wherever it is being
destroyed. I see their feces imprint in whatever they touch.

11. Now, I don’t feel anything about them. I don’t fear anything about
what they are doing. I’m ready to die right now, to stop what they are
doing.

12. The most important thing that I learned regarding the Jews is this:
They have no concept of remorse and shame. They are programmed and designed
to be nothing more than feces derived, criminal, psychopaths. There only
goal is to destroy the gentile races. That’s it. That’s all there is to
it. They are programmed and designed to do that. It is all they know. It
is all they desire. It is all they are doing. It is all they ever fucking
do! They are literally shitting on everything that Satan stands for. That
is there whole purpose. Their whole purpose is to fuck over Satan. That’s
why people try to teach those that are without, that the Jews are their
mortal enemy. They no nothing else other than what they are programmed to
know. They are no longer human beings. They are objects that have been
programmed. They are literally computer programs designed by those that
betrayed Satan. They are programmed to destroy the gentile races any way
they can. They are programmed to destroy Satan, anyway they can. They are
programmed to destroy the Godhead and/or achievement of it, any way they
can. There is no need for any emotion but hatred and disgust regarding
them. Therefore never be confused by these fuckers’ lies. They are the
masters of lies because they are programmed by masters.

13. Now, I read the words of the High Priest and Priestesses and I am not
upset. It’s like reading a new and awesome, Satanic, educational book. I
no longer shy away from their words. I am angry. But, there is a complete
difference between being upset, and being angry. I am calm, at peace. But,
where they are concerned, every single one of them will be destroyed. And
my hatred knows no bounds. And it will be demonstrated for all to know and
see. Fear… That fucken program is over…

Hail Satan
Sieg Heil

Beautiful words. Father Satan accepts us as we are. He pushes us to change ourselves. That change will take the rest of our lives. If we are lucky we can advance fully in this life. We all move to the will of Satan. 
 None of us are at the level we really to be at. We are all like little children stumbling over ourselves. I am amazed out how my life has played out this far. How Father Satan has directed every bit of it, especially from the moment of Dedication on wards. 
 I am excited to see how the next 20 years goes. You take a look around and you think everything going on right now is so important. The JOS was a completely differnt place back in 2010 and for me that was just yesterday. 
 I have no idea how the hell I got here. 2011-2012 These years were the longest of my life. It felt like everything stood still. I did so much in that time. Then I hit 2013 and teleported here. Most of the people I no longer see, The group is filled with mostly new people. I would hope others just move on and do not leave Satan. 
 Years begin to fly. Every few years everything changes. So do not think that things will continue on as the way they have. In just the year 2020. This will have been four years ago. People will change, people will leave, tons of new people will arrive. 
  This will be seen as some distant time in the past. Something that we all look back on. As the years begin to fly, it takes less time. A year to me at this point feels like 4 months. A month for each season. What feels like should have been a year, three have passed. So four years from now, feels like saying one to me. 
 20 years no longer feels like very much time. I can not even imagine how different things will be like. Its amazing how we will all be so advanced and even become Gods or at least close. Then we will take up the job of bringing the entire world to Godhead. Then the entire world will be Gentiles only as Gods. 
 We will have true relationships with each other at that point. Speaking of which every desire you have will be fulfilled. Love, money, Heath ect. I say money but I mean sustenance. Next, we will take on the job of freeing other worlds that are total communism out there. Furthering the expansion of the empire of Orion. 
 Your little life right now, compared to all eternity of that. Is it not worth sacrificing? So what if you cant find love, you will have your soul mate then! The list goes on. The point is, I have no qualms with just giving this entire life over and missing out on certain things. To secure my existence in that eternal life. Where everything that I want will actually be at a level worth having. 

Not to derail the topic, but Aldric, you mentioned freeing other worlds that live under communism. Since I read what HPS Maxine said about other worlds out there being under the Greys' communism, I've been very curious as to the nature of those beings, if they are human, and what they could become if we rescue them. If anyone has more information on this, I would greatly appreciate it. HAIL SATAN!

The beings living under communism on other planets have been genetically transmuted into greys. They have no will, are stripped of most emotions, and have microchip implants in their brains that control their thoughts and can kill them if necessary. "The Satanic Revelation" available in Satan's Library explains more about the reptilians, the beings that enslave planets and transmute the inhabitants to greys.

Satan's Library
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back