Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Seeing heat waves

[email protected]

Hello Friends, I wrote in here some time ago regarding a friend of mine going through the kundalini symptoms recently he had brought to my attention he was seeing some sort of waves in the air like heat waves as he describes he was feeling a slight nervousness however when he tuned into his aura it seemed to subside a great deal he was also very nervous and sweaty he said he was seeing colors green and purple can any one help me figure this out I really want to help my friend I hate seeing any SS like this.  All answers welcome Thanks in advance HAIL SATAN!!!!!!HAIL HITLER!!!!!!

His body is probably adjusting to higher levels of bioelectricty. 
Although it also sounds like his 6th or third eye chakra is overstimulated. Does he regularly spin his chakras? To balance them?If not I'm pretty sure it's under Satanic Witchcraft on JoS.  he should start doing this daily, if he isn't already. Ideally everyone should be maintaining their chakras. 
If he doesn't already, yoga yoga yoga.And also just regular exercise, like jogging and bike riding, to ground him, which it sounds like he does need to do some grounding.
And, as always, don't worry/stress about it. It'll pass.
Hail Satan Forever.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, June 11, 2017, 19:03, 'diablo.satanas666@...' diablo.satanas666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello Friends, I wrote in here some time ago regarding a friend of mine going through the kundalini symptoms recently he had brought to my attention he was seeing some sort of waves in the air like heat waves as he describes he was feeling a slight nervousness however when he tuned into his aura it seemed to subside a great deal he was also very nervous and sweaty he said he was seeing colors green and purple can any one help me figure this out I really want to help my friend I hate seeing any SS like this.  All answers welcome Thanks in advance HAIL SATAN!!!!!!HAIL HITLER!!!!!!

@UgartealessandroI as well comrade, I have experienced many of his symptoms before.  I was just concerned with his increased nervousness but all that has seemed to subside.  Perhaps heightened sensory perception.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!HAIL HITLER!!!!!!
On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 2:15 AM, ugartealessandro@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I can see some radiance over people.

@BlueBow Thank you for your reply friend,  I Believe you may be right.  I have informed him to spin them daily, as well as ground himself.  Infact grounding was the first thing He said his Gaurdian Demon told him to do and he said it helped tremendously.  Currently he does not work out or do Yoga, something we all ought to do more of.  I am planning on starting a fitness routine with him to get him motivated.  Lateley he has been doing great,  he does alot of astral travel which I Believe could be another cause to this.  Not that he should avoid astral travel but the fact that he had not been incorporating grounding meditation could of had alot to do with it because he said he felt a slight dizziness and feelings of being off balance when he would return to his body once he began grounding all of this changed and the dizziness stopped immediately.  
Thank you for your advice/help.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!HEIL HITLER!!!!!!
On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 2:13 AM, Blue Bow bluebow696@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   His body is probably adjusting to higher levels of bioelectricty. 
Although it also sounds like his 6th or third eye chakra is overstimulated. Does he regularly spin his chakras? To balance them?If not I'm pretty sure it's under Satanic Witchcraft on JoS.  he should start doing this daily, if he isn't already. Ideally everyone should be maintaining their chakras. 
If he doesn't already, yoga yoga yoga.And also just regular exercise, like jogging and bike riding, to ground him, which it sounds like he does need to do some grounding.
And, as always, don't worry/stress about it. It'll pass.
Hail Satan Forever.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, June 11, 2017, 19:03, 'diablo.satanas666@...' diablo.satanas666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back