Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Seeing Daggers

goodemon2012

hello-this isn't a post for advise.
i had asked Maxine for advise a few months ago about why i keep seeing astral daggers around me all the time. She told me to clean and align my 3rd eye chakra and my main 6th chakra. i did this for a few months then i came to a bit of a realization. Seeing the daggers and being able to use them wasn't a sign of something wrong. My chakras are fine. the daggers were a sign of my True self. A sign from my soul.

I write this post so that those with odd problems-3rd eye acting up or feeling blocked in some way-take a deep very deep look at themselves and find the answers in thier soul. This may not work for many peopel this adivse may only help one or two people. But maybe others will take a deeper look at Satanism and see the truth. About Satanism being more than just destroying the enemy or just opening the soul or just changing the planet. the answer will be different for the individual but this is so much more than what we read for books show only one piece of the puzzel. Explore what the Black Flame of the Universe means to you.

HS

Right on!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "goodemon2012" <goodemon2012@... wrote:

hello-this isn't a post for advise.
i had asked Maxine for advise a few months ago about why i keep seeing astral daggers around me all the time. She told me to clean and align my 3rd eye chakra and my main 6th chakra. i did this for a few months then i came to a bit of a realization. Seeing the daggers and being able to use them wasn't a sign of something wrong. My chakras are fine. the daggers were a sign of my True self. A sign from my soul.

I write this post so that those with odd problems-3rd eye acting up or feeling blocked in some way-take a deep very deep look at themselves and find the answers in thier soul. This may not work for many peopel this adivse may only help one or two people. But maybe others will take a deeper look at Satanism and see the truth. About Satanism being more than just destroying the enemy or just opening the soul or just changing the planet. the answer will be different for the individual but this is so much more than what we read for books show only one piece of the puzzel. Explore what the Black Flame of the Universe means to you.

HS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back