Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

seeing colors when your eyes closed

_PRIME_

Today I was meditating and doing chakra empowerment meditations like chakra breathing, chakra spin
when i completed energy breathing i stared at my 3rd when my eyes were closed. And i saw indigo colored circle like 10 seconds, then İ ended my meditation because i was confused.
How can see color when my eyes are closed and i dont visualised it
Thanks for your help!

Today I was meditating and doing chakra empowerment meditations like chakra breathing, chakra spin
when i completed energy breathing i stared at my 3rd when my eyes were closed. And i saw indigo colored circle like 10 seconds, then İ ended my meditation because i was confused.
Thanks for your help!
You are seeing through your spiritual eyes. With consistent practice you will start to see color like this everywhere.

Thanks for your help!
It's called hynpagogia, when you're in a deep state of relaxation/trance you hallucinate various shapes in various colors.
It is totally normal, a lot of people also have it before falling asleep, I thought this was a common occurrence.

I see the shapes too and I can partially control them, try changing them with intent if you see them again.
All in all, it means that you were starting to enter a trance. Good job if its your first time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back