Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

secrets

meol48

is there a spell or meditation that will help me find someone's secrets?

Yes but it's very advanced
Merging consciousness
Under the section talk about get information from the person there is all another meditation but it is also very advanced it is titled reading thoughts you will find in jos meditation section or jos pdf

is there a spell or meditation that will help me find someone's secrets?

I personally have had the desire recently to use the Laguz Rune along with other runes so that personal things about me could be revealed to my friends who do not understand my value. I wanted to use it so that my hidden qualities from the public, that is, secret, such as intellect, etc. could be revealed. I think Laguz can be used to reveal certain situations so that they are clearer.

#21. Conceals and symbolizes the unknown. Reveals and counteracts poisons. The hidden is revealed. Assists in the awareness of energies and enhances one’s sensitivity. Good for dowsers and pendulum workers. Helps in astral work. Can be used to enhance physical and psychic strength. Used in feminine magick and masking the forces of other runes.

Of course there are much more effective meditations that work on the immediate like the merging consciousness that they have already proposed to you or the reading of the mind, etc. But they are really very advanced and not suitable if you have never worked with them. A work with Laguz could in my opinion improve the situation if you have suitable personal power.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back