Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Second death

Visitor

What really happens after the spirit dies? Does the spirit fall apart in the same way as the body?

What could cause this kind of thing?

When the soul dies, the energy that formed the soul originally goes back to the aether.

The fact that the soul dies means that the person didn't meditate (feed) the soul. Think of it as you not eating for 2 or more weeks and dying of starvation.

nothing happening. its just going back to aether/akasha which is the infinite energy that forming everything in the universe and one of the 5 elements we made of. and there is a thing called akashic record and with that we can absorb and recreate the past and every thought or thing that heppend.

you dont need to worry about it the gods even sustain us when we come to duat so we can further empower ourselves. until we reach the magnum opus and then our own energy sustain ourself

"We have heard that akasha is the primary source, the sphere of all causes. Any deliberate cause, such as a wish, a thought, any imagination created in this sphere together with the dynamic conviction is bound to be realized with the help of the elements, regardless of the level or sphere on which the realization necessarily has to be performed. This is one of the greatest magic mysteries and a universal key for the magician, who will understand its range only later on in the course of his development."

Interesting, does the aether or akasha possess some form of consciousness?

One related thing off the topic of my post is, will this energy always give a humanoid form to the creatures that evolve over time? Because if the energy gives shape to the body, it doesn't make sense for there to be races with similar structures.

its more correct to say that energy forming from akasha. thats why magical workings, souls, ect, need reinforcment. even stars run of energy eventually
This is new to me, so how could it be possible? I imagined that stars were only formed by the concentration of energy, of course that's just what I think and not intellectual research or anything like that, something like concentrated energy that gave them form and fed them eternally.

The only reason they don't run out of energy is because of biological intervention? I don't get the idea that they die naturally

Interesting, does the aether or akasha possess some form of consciousness?

One related thing off the topic of my post is, will this energy always give a humanoid form to the creatures that evolve over time? Because if the energy gives shape to the body, it doesn't make sense for there to be races with similar structures.
no. high priest hooded cobra described the aether as this: "The Aether is not exactly conscious in the human sense, ie, it doesn't think, reason, feel, or anything of the sort. Nor does the broader "universe". It is living nature that does that."

This is new to me, so how could it be possible? I imagined that stars were only formed by the concentration of energy, of course that's just what I think and not intellectual research or anything like that, something like concentrated energy that gave them form and fed them eternally.

The only reason they don't run out of energy is because of biological intervention? I don't get the idea that they die naturally
i am not such an expert on this topic. all i know is natural laws which one of them is that anything always moving, and vibrating, because of that there is always creation as well as destruction.

Stars are not eternal, but a large body of mass in the process of fusion. Over time, the fusion process ends and another process begins.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back