Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Scrying Experiences

Danny Wise

I was wondering if anyone would like to share a few scrying experiences and tips on how to get better for those who are intrested. The only thing i have is a black mirror.

The first time i used it after consecreting it, I saw Astaroth in my mirror walking about in my room because i saw a demoness with a blue aura around her and long blonde hair, and she looked exactally as she is described on the site. After that i began practising more and a few days later I saw a vision inside the mirror. All i saw was a satanic church. Don't asked me what it looks like because I vaguely remember it, it was over a year ago.

But after that i got lazy and never really practised with it again until now, I can see the energy inside the mirror no problem as well as figures walking around my room again, but if i have visions it's always outside the mirror or in my mind.

Does anyone know how to call up visions at will IN the mirror itself? I'll be looking through the runes section on the site to see if there are any that'll help and I'll post back any results.

Also please do share experiences you've had, I've tried looking around other divination forums but their all wiccan/pagan etc and full of shit so they where no help. Thanks.

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back