Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Scientists who try to understand things

Prawdy

Evening!

Propably 3 years later i found a hourly film with an old man who talked about inconceivable things for me. Now when I'm more educated than before I started oftenly back to this film and i recognised that he is talking with sense but still I can't explain his definitions and mathematic. This guy is Dan Winter, an expert on physics of meditation, kundalini physics and the electrical nature of consciousness. He is the guy who try to fuse the religion with science.
Since 4 days Im selecting the information from his film because he quotes the Sitchin much (and we know we must select best infos from his books) and I think he mixed up the definitions and the persons in sumerian mythology but for me we can't blame him for it because he has different thing to do. He created the website http://goldenmean.info/ where u can find his projects etc.

The film I study right now is called EggX Files. He is talking about the reptilians, greys, enochians. In my opinion he mixed the definitions of the Orion, of the Enki/Enlil person definied them as reptilians but If you look objectively to this film u can see that he is talking about the persons who are responsible for all of this judeo christian shit unfortunately blaming the good ones. So I thing selecting informations are really important to understand. I don't want to protect him or something but I'm just a truth seeker and trying to collect the info.

I want you to watch this film and share your thought with me, especially with the HPS ones I really want to know what u think about this.

Link to the film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1SC0ceLHRU

Regards!
Ave!

Yea Ok I understand about the Cymatics Apple, The Love of Cheezus and Taco, but the situation is instead of wasting your time on these things maybe you need to spiritually advance.

If you did that would look to you like Yawn style new age drivel. His website is also like able to cause one an epileptic feat.

Please spend your time where it is most worthwhile. I understand the interest in many of these weird theories but you would benefit more by being spiritually perceptive more.

Yea, hehe his website are really weird looking but I think he don't devote much time for it, just put the reference to his project thats all. He even blame the new age astrology saying that it is completely senseless. Interesting is to watch a guy who is using the hard science definitions to explain this things ;)

U have right. I need to be more actively using the time. Currently preparing for 6 month Spiritual Warfare Training ;)

Prawdy said:
Yea, hehe his website are really weird looking but I think he don't devote much time for it, just put the reference to his project thats all. He even blame the new age astrology saying that it is completely senseless. Interesting is to watch a guy who is using the hard science definitions to explain this things ;)

U have right. I need to be more actively using the time. Currently preparing for 6 month Spiritual Warfare Training ;)

Just remember all scientists until very recently were also spiritually people, practicioners. This goes hand in hand with any scientific understanding.

Good luck in your endeavors.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back