Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Scholarship rituals

Helix Life

Hello! Gosh it's been forever since I've posted but I wanted a few opinions or suggestion as to what I could do to get scholarships for college. I want to get as many as I could so I can move out of my family's home and be free of them.

I was thinking of starting on Setember 9th when the moon hits Taurus, according to moontracks. Should I do it then or when the moon is in Leo for winning/success? Is this the right way to go, also, should I use runes and the aura? Or is there any other route someone wants to give that effective?

Here's a few affirmations I've brainstormed, if anyone has corrections that'd be great:

"I'm winning/attracting multiple scholarships for college in a successful easy way."
"I am successfully winning multiple scholarships and are all mine to keep permanently."

Let me know if you got any ideas, thank you! I'm gonna start applying to as many as I can once I get a list of them all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back