Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

scary nightmares

davidfreeze86

so for the longest time I have been have these nightmares of nuclear war war im around the weapons and before they hit I wake up . or I look out my window I see them and wake. does anyone else have these dreams I see it a lot and the dream varies but its the same recurring dream of nuclear war. I don't dream much at all really but when I dream this is one of those dreams. I'm not fearful of those weapons like most would think and I don't want much of those war like movies that you would think of me.

I've had dreams about being in a middle of war and somehow Im the always the one getting attacked ive had nuclear bombs thrown at me in my dreams lol
Or it could be a huge brawl and ive had like for or five guys team up against me but I wouldn't still never back down.
I have these kind of dreams specially if I had performed reverse torah rituals during the day.

I wouldn't rule out your subconscious trying to tell you something. It can't be taken literally, you need to think about what the meanings are for you behind the images you see. It could just be something about how your perception of the world is being destroyed after realizing the truth of Satan?

I'm lucky in that the majority of my reoccurring dreams are me just reaching out with my hand and moving things with my mind. I can feel my sixth chakra in these dreams too, like a pressure in the bottom middle of your brain. As far as nightmares are concerned one that happens often isy teeth falling out.

Lots of nightmares you may have in the future especially if 'nonsensical' and filled with an atmosphere of dread are enemy attacks. I would advise you and all my Satanic family here to learn how to lucid dream ASAP....after dedicating of course. It'll get you very proficient at banishing reptilians and other enemies from your dream world (which exists on the astral). I have set enough of them on blue fire now, combined with the God's intervention, to get to the point where they don't even bother anymore!! Which is fucking awesome btw.

Iorist. It would be excellent to learn lucid dreaming that way you can communicate with demons and keep enemy attacks away.
One thing Ive noticed about my dreams is that I can remember quite well when have nightmare enemy attacks when I wake up, but when I dream about talking with demons that sort of thing is very difficult to remember what happened on that important dream. It's nerve wrecking.

ive been with Satan since 2005 though and yes I am at an advance stage to where my kundalini is about to rise . I m not sure if this was a dream or a vision but I had a dream / vision once where I was at my house and could hear some sound like an overwhelming explosion . and on my phone I suddenly get a call from some person's voice on the telephone asking if I was ok. it was the most beautiful and concerning voice I have ever hear in my life and I responded and said I was ok and then that it the whole conversatation.  think it was my GD or my incubus maybe even telepathically speaking making sure my awaking was going ok .

I have had lucid dream once as a young teen / kid I roamed in space once and I was on some alien ship and I telepathically heard that alien speak to me and say ' you shouldn't be hear ' I got excited somewhat and woke up that dream what was kind of drew me to the occult / paganism to begin with.

yup same here my astral visit's the memory is dim . I visited hell once on the astral and I remember walking down a hallway in rooms and everyone was talking and having a great time. It felt very comforting I remember but I feel like there was more to the trip than my mind actually remembers have this gut feeling that there was more I just cant remember it all. At first I thought it was just a dream but later came to the conclusion of I was sent there from my GD or incubus. I was literally about to fall asleep and felt like I was being lifted away to some far away please it feels like a dream and difficult to tell the difference .

David, the only way to tell for sure what the experience is....is to learn how to lucid dream. Once you get your mental foot in the door of the dream world you will be able to determine the subtle differences behind enemy attacks, your subconious( which can and WILL purposely scare the shit out of you to tell yo something), and a message from the Gods. Typically in my experience the Gods avoid freaking you out at all times. They can even repress your fear when trying to contact you in a dream so that you remember it without bias and can later figure out they were trying to talk to you.
Garcia, I too have the most difficulty still remembering the details of dreams involving the Gods. I think this may be attributed to information overload or the experience being too profound for your conscious mind to remember, until you advance enough to handle the stuff they're telling you. A lot of the time the Gods can be brutally honest, and in my experience a lot of the time they give you dreams that you only decipher years later....'coincidentally' at the time when its most relevant.
Example: I came on here a few years ago asking about a dream I had where I met a group of white men and women seated around a round table. They asked me things, and talked to each other but I do not remember anything of what they said except "We will make you a half breed Asura." No one on the groups knew wtf this meant. just recently, apparently asura/azura (spelling?) are the 'evil' spirits portrayed in the ruins of Angkor Wat seen helping the 'good' forces churn the 'Milky Sea' with a giant multi-head serpent in the combined effort to achieve immortality. I now interpret this as those white men and women (I'm talking straight Aryan blue eyes blonde hair super pale, looked like Viking warriors) telling me that they were helping me to abandon the jew tainted perception of duality, good and evil, and to become balanced in my soul.
BTW it took me a full year of recording my dreams in a dream journal before I went lucid. Have patience and start keeping one TODAY! It'll blow your mind till you are advanced enough to astral project....then that'll smash the remaining fragments of your psyche into dust. But in a good way :D

I had a similar experience months before Dedicating, when i was reading JoS.
It was before waking up in the morning, I find myself in the "hallway" of my apartment, just next to my room where i was sleeping (thinking about it, the short dream felt like i was astral projecting, even if i never projected myself on the astral?) and suddenly i hear this voice saying: "Accept god/Do you accept god?/Repent bla bla bla etc." and almost instinctively i answer with GUSTO "I don't need any false god!", then i woke up 3 seconds later feeling (and generally being a badass) a wave of energy rising from my hips to my head, as if something had just escaped from my body.
Then i Dedicated months later and here i am, lol.

Also, Asuras are Daemons, if i remember correctly.

Hail Satan
Hail the Gods
Hail the Demons of Hell

very cool experiences, but I have to say here that you'd KNOW if you were astral projecting IMO it takes a conscious effort. An extreme effort involving trance, somehow not falling asleep, and the actual experience of your 'soul leaving your body' is brutal. If it's anything like my experience a noon doing astral projection starts hearing what sounds like a train running you over as your astral body takes your consciousness and leaves the body. it was insanely loud and pretty scary for me, but not so frightening that it completely distracted me. The effort of actual getting my astral body OUT was very intense and difficult. It requires an absolute unbending concentration and belief in your ability. It's work, plain and simple. But possible. If you do it make sure you are dedicated or have an exceptional imagination and willpower or your experience won't last very long before 'the astral police' ruin it. (See: Grays and enemy Nordics)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back