Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Saved by Father

Vivian P

Yeah, Father Satan saved my ass. Again.
Basically I lost sight of the path. I got wrapped up in this guy, Dillion, that I fell in love with. He basically took me away from the world and controlled me to the point I wasn't even thinking about Father anymore. And when I did talk about 'satanic' things, Dillion would get extremely pissed. He cut me off from all my friends, and if I did go see them, I had to keep it a secret. My uncle was worried that Dillion was controlling me, but I didnt see it that way, I was blinded by love and loyalty.
But Dillion made my cry. Alot. And I just dont cry. I'm not that type of person. And I always had this feeling around him, its hard to explain, but I felt like I needed to be aggressive to him. So about a month ago he tells me he needs to take a break because I'm mentally abusive. Obviously I was tore up. But I thought wed be together again since he said it was a break, so I waited. Five days later my dad tells me Dillion has a new gf. I just couldnt take it. I really didnt want to live at that point. But everytime I would think about ending it, this comforting warmth would just stop me. and last friday night i begged Father to help me get Dillion back. And I knew he was listening. I could just feel it, you know? The very next night, the very first guy I ever had a serious relationship with hit me up on fb.
It was like Father knew what I needed. Because this guy is pretty much everything I ever needed. Ive already told him about Spiritual Satanism, something I never came out and told Dillion, and he's totally cool with it, even interested in it. He doesn't make me feel like I need to be aggressive at all, I feel perfectly calm and safe with him. And he's not the least bit controlling. It just feels... right.
And I just found out yesterday that my ex, Dillion, he's a jew. Yup.
So thank you Father for once again saving me from my stupid decisions and getting me back on the correct path!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Reading both of your posts has helped me, and encouraged me. 
Hail Satan!Hail the True Gods of Hell!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 9:57:31 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Saved by Father

I was recently in a similar situation with a relationship. Father truly protects his own children. He has saved me many times. He helps us all in so many wonderful ways. He really is an amazingly loving, protective and caring God.

Hail to Our True Creator God,Satan.

Priestess Ereshkigal.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vivian P" <shadowfangedwolfheart@... wrote:

Basically I lost sight of the path. I got wrapped up in this guy, Dillion, that I fell in love with. He basically took me away from the world and controlled me to the point I wasn't even thinking about Father anymore. And when I did talk about 'satanic' things, Dillion would get extremely pissed. He cut me off from all my friends, and if I did go see them, I had to keep it a secret. My uncle was worried that Dillion was controlling me, but I didnt see it that way, I was blinded by love and loyalty.
But Dillion made my cry. Alot. And I just dont cry. I'm not that type of person. And I always had this feeling around him, its hard to explain, but I felt like I needed to be aggressive to him. So about a month ago he tells me he needs to take a break because I'm mentally abusive. Obviously I was tore up. But I thought wed be together again since he said it was a break, so I waited. Five days later my dad tells me Dillion has a new gf. I just couldnt take it. I really didnt want to live at that point. But everytime I would think about ending it, this comforting warmth would just stop me. and last friday night i begged Father to help me get Dillion back. And I knew he was listening. I could just feel it, you know? The very next night, the very first guy I ever had a serious relationship with hit me up on fb.
It was like Father knew what I needed. Because this guy is pretty much everything I ever needed. Ive already told him about Spiritual Satanism, something I never came out and told Dillion, and he's totally cool with it, even interested in it. He doesn't make me feel like I need to be aggressive at all, I feel perfectly calm and safe with him. And he's not the least bit controlling. It just feels... right.
So thank you Father for once again saving me from my stupid decisions and getting me back on the correct path!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Congrats on your new bf :)
Wishing you lots of true love, tenderness, romance and many many many good things :)))

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vivian P" <shadowfangedwolfheart@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

That's wonderful. Father Satan always guides us. We help ourselves which is important but when a time comes that were trapped or lost he always puts us back on track.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@... wrote:

Wishing you lots of true love, tenderness, romance and many many many good things :)))

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vivian P" <shadowfangedwolfheart@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

That's wonderful, Sister! I'm glad Father helped you get away from
this guy. He sounds like a real asshole. I wish you all the happiness
with your new love. Hail Father Satan!

On 6/24/11, tanya.azazel <tanya.azazel@... wrote:
That's wonderful. Father Satan always guides us. We help ourselves which is
important but when a time comes that were trapped or lost he always puts us
back on track.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@... wrote:

Wishing you lots of true love, tenderness, romance and many many many good
things :)))

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vivian P" <shadowfangedwolfheart@
wrote:

Basically I lost sight of the path. I got wrapped up in this guy,
Dillion, that I fell in love with. He basically took me away from the
world and controlled me to the point I wasn't even thinking about Father
anymore. And when I did talk about 'satanic' things, Dillion would get
extremely pissed. He cut me off from all my friends, and if I did go see
them, I had to keep it a secret. My uncle was worried that Dillion was
controlling me, but I didnt see it that way, I was blinded by love and
loyalty.
But Dillion made my cry. Alot. And I just dont cry. I'm not that type of
person. And I always had this feeling around him, its hard to explain,
but I felt like I needed to be aggressive to him. So about a month ago
he tells me he needs to take a break because I'm mentally abusive.
Obviously I was tore up. But I thought wed be together again since he
said it was a break, so I waited. Five days later my dad tells me
Dillion has a new gf. I just couldnt take it. I really didnt want to
live at that point. But everytime I would think about ending it, this
comforting warmth would just stop me. and last friday night i begged
Father to help me get Dillion back. And I knew he was listening. I could
just feel it, you know? The very next night, the very first guy I ever
had a serious relationship with hit me up on fb.
It was like Father knew what I needed. Because this guy is pretty much
everything I ever needed. Ive already told him about Spiritual Satanism,
something I never came out and told Dillion, and he's totally cool with
it, even interested in it. He doesn't make me feel like I need to be
aggressive at all, I feel perfectly calm and safe with him. And he's not
the least bit controlling. It just feels... right.
So thank you Father for once again saving me from my stupid decisions
and getting me back on the correct path!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Hail father

-----ggod
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, June 24, 2011 1:38:35 PM GMT-0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Saved by Father

That's wonderful, Sister! I'm glad Father helped you get away from
this guy. He sounds like a real asshole. I wish you all the happiness
with your new love. Hail Father Satan!

On 6/24/11, tanya.azazel <tanya.azazel@... wrote:
That's wonderful. Father Satan always guides us. We help ourselves which is
important but when a time comes that were trapped or lost he always puts us
back on track.

Wishing you lots of true love, tenderness, romance and many many many good
things :)))

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vivian P" <shadowfangedwolfheart@
wrote:

Basically I lost sight of the path. I got wrapped up in this guy,
Dillion, that I fell in love with. He basically took me away from the
world and controlled me to the point I wasn't even thinking about Father
anymore. And when I did talk about 'satanic' things, Dillion would get
extremely pissed. He cut me off from all my friends, and if I did go see
them, I had to keep it a secret. My uncle was worried that Dillion was
controlling me, but I didnt see it that way, I was blinded by love and
loyalty.
But Dillion made my cry. Alot. And I just dont cry. I'm not that type of
person. And I always had this feeling around him, its hard to explain,
but I felt like I needed to be aggressive to him. So about a month ago
he tells me he needs to take a break because I'm mentally abusive.
Obviously I was tore up. But I thought wed be together again since he
said it was a break, so I waited. Five days later my dad tells me
Dillion has a new gf. I just couldnt take it. I really didnt want to
live at that point. But everytime I would think about ending it, this
comforting warmth would just stop me. and last friday night i begged
Father to help me get Dillion back. And I knew he was listening. I could
just feel it, you know? The very next night, the very first guy I ever
had a serious relationship with hit me up on fb.
It was like Father knew what I needed. Because this guy is pretty much
everything I ever needed. Ive already told him about Spiritual Satanism,
something I never came out and told Dillion, and he's totally cool with
it, even interested in it. He doesn't make me feel like I need to be
aggressive at all, I feel perfectly calm and safe with him. And he's not
the least bit controlling. It just feels... right.
So thank you Father for once again saving me from my stupid decisions
and getting me back on the correct path!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back