Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Saturn Transit

luisvidales32

Right now, Ive been going through a Saturn transit.  Is there anyway to repel the energies or any of such?  I've been programing my aura a few times to protect me and send the energies straight to the vatican or the jews.  It still hits me though, so I don't know if its working. Any advice?  This transit isn't as bad as it was last year.  But it happened at around the same time period.  Any runes or meditations I can do?  I'm really confused right now.  
HAIL SATAN!!!

Stay consistent in your spiritual practice in order to sublimate the negative energies of saturn. Stay spiritually clean and protected with either runic (algiz/sowilo) or sanstkrit (raum/surya) chants. The info on how to do it is all there on the JOS website.
Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN

---In [email protected], <luisvidales32@... wrote:

Right now, Ive been going through a Saturn transit.  Is there anyway to repel the energies or any of such?  I've been programing my aura a few times to protect me and send the energies straight to the vatican or the jews.  It still hits me though, so I don't know if its working. Any advice?  This transit isn't as bad as it was last year.  But it happened at around the same time period.  Any runes or meditations I can do?  I'm really confused right now.  
HAIL SATAN!!!

I use the simple one. Visualise my aura brilliant white like the sun and affirm "My aura is deflecting all negative energi and thoughtforms and send it directly back to the enemy"

I clean my aura when I feel like it.

I'm working on my meditation program everyday:D And I use my Satanic Rosary to build a strong aura 2 times a day.

I am also going through a Saturn transit and it fucking sucks. No job, no friends (No money for rent) etc. :p hahah

But all I do is continue with the meditation. Try to find a job;p And help out at the forums when I can. :)

Stay strong brother or sister:p

HAIL SATAN!

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Try workings with the sun square.

On Sunday, October 20, 2013 3:13:44 PM, "mancunianninja@..." <mancunianninja@... wrote:
  I use the simple one. Visualise my aura brilliant white like the sun and affirm "My aura is deflecting all negative energi and thoughtforms and send it directly back to the enemy"

I clean my aura when I feel like it.

I'm working on my meditation program everyday:D And I use my Satanic Rosary to build a strong aura 2 times a day.

I am also going through a Saturn transit and it fucking sucks. No job, no friends (No money for rent) etc. :p hahah

But all I do is continue with the meditation. Try to find a job;p And help out at the forums when I can. :)

Stay strong brother or sister:p

HAIL SATAN!

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back