Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Saturn Square in Pisces: What Degree?

Charlotte666

I have seen some comments about doing a Saturn square, and it seems that this would be alright. Pisces, after all, has it's own meaning and energy. I was thinking that a Saturn square specifically for harnessing the meditative and spiritualism of Pisces would be a good idea as this would make one more disciplined towards spiritual practices (correct me if I'm wrong).

The thing is, I'm not sure what degree would best fit this. Obviously, right now is not a good time considering Saturn is at 15 degrees. But what about 29? I think HPSLydia mentioned that 29 degrees signifies mastery of a planet. On the other hand, it also means permanent ending.

There is also 17 degrees, which places special importance on that planet or house cusp.

I have seen some comments about doing a Saturn square, and it seems that this would be alright. Pisces, after all, has it's own meaning and energy. I was thinking that a Saturn square specifically for harnessing the meditative and spiritualism of Pisces would be a good idea as this would make one more disciplined towards spiritual practices (correct me if I'm wrong).

The thing is, I'm not sure what degree would best fit this. Obviously, right now is not a good time considering Saturn is at 15 degrees. But what about 29? I think HPSLydia mentioned that 29 degrees signifies mastery of a planet. On the other hand, it also means permanent ending.

There is also 17 degrees, which places special importance on that planet or house cusp.
I believe Saturn's energy incorporates elements of Hagalaz or other harsh properties which cause pain by manifesting problems along your current patterns of life. This can cause us to learn quickly, but it also induces stress. Therefore, I would first suggest to use Nauthiz as this is like our response to stress, plus it also helps you gain the ability of prioritization on your own, rather than learning it by force.

You can do a Saturn in Pisces Square if you want, but it could be overly harsh. In Pisces, its themes will give an understanding of the importance of the spiritual status of either yourself or the world, as well as helping you align to a universal idea or movement for growth. Personally, I thought that this was decent for discipline, but I wonder if Nauthiz itself is better, as I think it aligns more with a traditional Capricorn approach.

Regarding the degrees, this has impact, but with a Saturn Square itself I would be more concerned about your ability to mitigate negativity (like through diligent cleaning and protection), rather than the degree involved in the working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back