Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Saturn Is Where We Need To Be Cruel?

Draco Majinn

I'm posting this in this group instead of the Astrology one so more people can see it. Btw if you're not yet in the Astorlogy group please join it.

As you read this try to reflect on the houses and sign you have Saturn in and reflect on the areas of your life with regard to what I'm saying here.

I have an 8th house Saturn and I was looking back on the 8th house area of my life and I come to realise something. A lot of 8th house affairs (in my case Sex Other peoples money) got worse the moment I decided to be nice in these things.
When my attitude was, I will say to girls whatever they want to hear to get sex and the moment any relationship becomes a burden to me I'm out of it. My sex life was so much better and I was a lot happier.
Then when some RHP astrology site told me Saturn is where we need to be 'moral' and control ourselves and all that, I decided I'd "play by the rules" so to speak in the area of love and sex. And guess what happened? I started getting used and lied to in these areas myself. I paid a lot of money to move closer to a girl I really liked and thought was relationship material and in the end it turned out she just wanted sex!

Plus when it comes to money I noticed I always had what I needed when I was willing to take advantage of whatever I could get and give nothing back. My parents aren't wealthy and are stingy and always make me feel guilty when they give something. When I decided to be sharing and make sacrifices in this area cause of RHP advice. It got worse!

This isn't a nice conclusion to come to I know, but niceness isn't something Saturn is known for. In a nutshell people, to me it's looking like the area of life where negativity comes at you is the area where you need to give negativity back!

Please tell me if you can relate to this and agree/disagree. And share your experiences with Saturn. I'm not stating this is a fact. I'm just saying it's how it's beginning to look from experience.

HAIL SATAN!!

Saturn is of the planets that have a great influence on the individual. What you described here is what Saturn in the 8th house is about. Emotional, sexual and financial crisis. Most of the times all these issues arise together causing seperaton, debt etc. Usually 8th house Saturn individuals feel trapped by their responsibilities and they fear emotional rejection.

Giving negativity back to Saturn by being an ass? How is this going to improve your own life? Do a working to eliminate Saturn's effects on your life. Check your upcoming transits and work on them from a spiritual level.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

I'm posting this in this group instead of the Astrology one so more people can see it. Btw if you're not yet in the Astorlogy group please join it.

As you read this try to reflect on the houses and sign you have Saturn in and reflect on the areas of your life with regard to what I'm saying here.

I have an 8th house Saturn and I was looking back on the 8th house area of my life and I come to realise something. A lot of 8th house affairs (in my case Sex Other peoples money) got worse the moment I decided to be nice in these things.
When my attitude was, I will say to girls whatever they want to hear to get sex and the moment any relationship becomes a burden to me I'm out of it. My sex life was so much better and I was a lot happier.
Then when some RHP astrology site told me Saturn is where we need to be 'moral' and control ourselves and all that, I decided I'd "play by the rules" so to speak in the area of love and sex. And guess what happened? I started getting used and lied to in these areas myself. I paid a lot of money to move closer to a girl I really liked and thought was relationship material and in the end it turned out she just wanted sex!

Plus when it comes to money I noticed I always had what I needed when I was willing to take advantage of whatever I could get and give nothing back. My parents aren't wealthy and are stingy and always make me feel guilty when they give something. When I decided to be sharing and make sacrifices in this area cause of RHP advice. It got worse!

This isn't a nice conclusion to come to I know, but niceness isn't something Saturn is known for. In a nutshell people, to me it's looking like the area of life where negativity comes at you is the area where you need to give negativity back!

Please tell me if you can relate to this and agree/disagree. And share your experiences with Saturn. I'm not stating this is a fact. I'm just saying it's how it's beginning to look from experience.

HAIL SATAN!!

What I mean is, when I was nasty and uncaring (like Saturn) with regards to 8th house issues, taking advantage to get sex, unwilling to share with others, both my sex life and financial life were better. It was only when I decided to be soft and caring (unlike Saturn) in these areas that these issues became issues at all actually.

But like I said, this is just my experience. If others have experienced different things or know of other ways to overcome Saturn then I'm happy to listen.
Theoretically though, I don't see how being anything but like Saturn itself in the places where you have Saturn is going to do anything but allow Saturn to hit you harder. Nobody would suggest trying to be forceful and domineering in the place where you have Venus or to be compromising and laid back where you have Mars.

This is why I think the Saturn square hasn't worked for a lot of people. With every other planet people did the square knowing that they were going to increase the qualities of that planet in themselves to better handle the affairs ruled by that planet. With Saturn nobody wanted or expected to become more Saturnian, they just thought they'd do the Square, not engage with Saturn at all and the Square would fix everything itself.
I'm not putting anyone else down btw I made that mistake to, but in light of this I'm exploring different ways of handling Saturn, which may also lead to more mistakes but there is nothing else to do. When it comes to Saturn so many different people are saying different things that all we can do is be open minded and learn from experience.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

Saturn is of the planets that have a great influence on the individual. What you described here is what Saturn in the 8th house is about. Emotional, sexual and financial crisis. Most of the times all these issues arise together causing seperaton, debt etc. Usually 8th house Saturn individuals feel trapped by their responsibilities and they fear emotional rejection.

Giving negativity back to Saturn by being an ass? How is this going to improve your own life? Do a working to eliminate Saturn's effects on your life. Check your upcoming transits and work on them from a spiritual level.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

Yes though when being 'harder' at sex is towards another person, not planet saturn or something. Someone participates too and I don't see how Saturn behavior helps in this. Again thats your own choice, but I find it meaningless. But being honest here, sometimes if we are assholes and uncaring or aggressive, things tend to get better in areas we get shit, all the time. But you're not protecting yourself by not engaging, your protecting yourself for getting 'away' of circumstances before the bad Saturnian dipshit shows up, i.e your actions don't give enough time/space for your Saturn influence to act in your life. So its not that you're being a dick, its like you're on a drag that in the 50th meter there is a giant hole, but you stop at like 45th meter. Though you need to get past Saturn and actually erase his influence and reach the 55th, 65th meter... You get what I mean I believe.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

What I mean is, when I was nasty and uncaring (like Saturn) with regards to 8th house issues, taking advantage to get sex, unwilling to share with others, both my sex life and financial life were better. It was only when I decided to be soft and caring (unlike Saturn) in these areas that these issues became issues at all actually.

But like I said, this is just my experience. If others have experienced different things or know of other ways to overcome Saturn then I'm happy to listen.
Theoretically though, I don't see how being anything but like Saturn itself in the places where you have Saturn is going to do anything but allow Saturn to hit you harder. Nobody would suggest trying to be forceful and domineering in the place where you have Venus or to be compromising and laid back where you have Mars.

This is why I think the Saturn square hasn't worked for a lot of people. With every other planet people did the square knowing that they were going to increase the qualities of that planet in themselves to better handle the affairs ruled by that planet. With Saturn nobody wanted or expected to become more Saturnian, they just thought they'd do the Square, not engage with Saturn at all and the Square would fix everything itself.
I'm not putting anyone else down btw I made that mistake to, but in light of this I'm exploring different ways of handling Saturn, which may also lead to more mistakes but there is nothing else to do. When it comes to Saturn so many different people are saying different things that all we can do is be open minded and learn from experience.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

If I'm honest, I really don't know for sure all the answers to the Saturn questions and as much respect I have for you Cobra and all of you who share knowledge in this group, I have not seen anyone who really does know how to deal with Saturn completely which is why I have just been going back to the classic teacher, experience.

Perhaps this can be chopped up to stupidity on my part and if so please explain how we deal with it and hold nothing back in correcting me. We have tried the Mantra, we have tried using the energy of planets with opposite qualities, these don't get rid of Saturn's influence completely and perhaps they shouldn't either.

I always had my doubts about this but in light of the recent posts and updates on the JoS site on Saturn it's fair to say we're still exploring this.

I'm not even convinced Saturn is meant to be looked at as something to overcome in the first place anymore, it could just be something to work with like all the other planets. Like all the other planets we direct it's energy and use it the ways it's supposed to be and don't want too much or too little of it or for it to be directed into the wrong areas of our life, but that's not to say it has no place in our lives.
HP Maxine wrote in a recent post in the astrology section about a woman with a very weak Saturn who's life was in complete chaos.

How do we escape Saturn's influence? It rules our base chakra, which controls the most importnat part of surviving as a physical being; the instinct of self preservation. It's not like it's a curse being thrown at us from somewhere, it rules one of our chakras, our bone structure, skin and time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Yes though when being 'harder' at sex is towards another person, not planet saturn or something. Someone participates too and I don't see how Saturn behavior helps in this. Again thats your own choice, but I find it meaningless. But being honest here, sometimes if we are assholes and uncaring or aggressive, things tend to get better in areas we get shit, all the time. But you're not protecting yourself by not engaging, your protecting yourself for getting 'away' of circumstances before the bad Saturnian dipshit shows up, i.e your actions don't give enough time/space for your Saturn influence to act in your life. So its not that you're being a dick, its like you're on a drag that in the 50th meter there is a giant hole, but you stop at like 45th meter. Though you need to get past Saturn and actually erase his influence and reach the 55th, 65th meter... You get what I mean I believe.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

Do not mistake silence for lack of knowledge. I believe there are more than one or two or three ways to deal with Saturn and I have found what works out for me and protects me from this piece-o-shit Saturn for a good 85%. Getting Saturn out of your life completely isn't only done by a Mantra. 40 Day workings work a great deal of work. To really unplug from Saturn then the cleansing is extremely deep and you have to re-wire some things. Once you find out how to do this, Its not the hardest thing in the universe. The Gods can give you your answer to this. Its not expected to see this being posted on the group boards, as this is something very serious and can determine or put into detriment someone's life. You know for a fact the fear of the enemy is that we escape fate and become as the Gods. So it would be at least stupid to go here writting things. Its a little puzzle you need to sort out on your own, I would say use all your weaponry and talk it out with Satan and the Gods.

When you will be given this answer life will be better, than most other people on Earth to be honest. It requires deep skill and knowledge. Just blocking Saturn out of your life won't sort it. You need to actually work like a mechanic here. First one needs to actually defend themselves because Saturn just gives shit, but its not only this obviously. Once you're free from this 'fate' then you need to start creating and shaping your own life and path. One way that can be talked on about here and is 100% working is working to Raise your Kundalini. The 'Inner Fire' is the concept of cleansing. When the Kundalini Rises repeadetly in the Chakras and soul, it naturally cleanses out the dross. It gives you a more powerful aura and more powerful bioelectricity which is naturally protective and backfires negative energy. This is one way. There are other ways. There are combinations of ways. Defeating Saturn completely will actually mean almost total invunerability as fate won't get in your nostril so to say, so you get how serious this is. Aside from this, you can get help from Saturn. If that gave any help, then you will see it. Some things can't be talked about, neither they should. You need to keep on your advances and the Gods will help you find out, thats my opinion here.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

If I'm honest, I really don't know for sure all the answers to the Saturn questions and as much respect I have for you Cobra and all of you who share knowledge in this group, I have not seen anyone who really does know how to deal with Saturn completely which is why I have just been going back to the classic teacher, experience.

Perhaps this can be chopped up to stupidity on my part and if so please explain how we deal with it and hold nothing back in correcting me. We have tried the Mantra, we have tried using the energy of planets with opposite qualities, these don't get rid of Saturn's influence completely and perhaps they shouldn't either.

I always had my doubts about this but in light of the recent posts and updates on the JoS site on Saturn it's fair to say we're still exploring this.

I'm not even convinced Saturn is meant to be looked at as something to overcome in the first place anymore, it could just be something to work with like all the other planets. Like all the other planets we direct it's energy and use it the ways it's supposed to be and don't want too much or too little of it or for it to be directed into the wrong areas of our life, but that's not to say it has no place in our lives.
HP Maxine wrote in a recent post in the astrology section about a woman with a very weak Saturn who's life was in complete chaos.

How do we escape Saturn's influence? It rules our base chakra, which controls the most importnat part of surviving as a physical being; the instinct of self preservation. It's not like it's a curse being thrown at us from somewhere, it rules one of our chakras, our bone structure, skin and time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

And of course Saturn has to be 'moderated'. This woman HP Maxine talked about, as it seems had no 'limit' in life. Nothing put a stop here and there so she could be 'happy' or 'sad' or something. Life was just flowing without suspension or a stop. Saturn puts limits. Protection is like a limit between ourselves and destruction. Saturn for the most part is malefic, there are many ways to handle this planet, but IMO it should be eradicated and other forces should be the ones to take the place of the 'grounding' or 'protection' or 'limitation' because this Saturnian energy is just infested with misery and isn't good, unless sublimated properly. I believe the positive aspects of Saturn, whatever they could be, should be replaced with other forces that control this. I.e lest say you want grounding or a better sense of reality. You don't need to absorb energy from the malefic boy Saturn. You can do the Ninib vibration or the Earth element. You get what I mean. Its finding the alternative route. I want to hear your opinion on this, intresting as you pointed out.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Do not mistake silence for lack of knowledge. I believe there are more than one or two or three ways to deal with Saturn and I have found what works out for me and protects me from this piece-o-shit Saturn for a good 85%. Getting Saturn out of your life completely isn't only done by a Mantra. 40 Day workings work a great deal of work. To really unplug from Saturn then the cleansing is extremely deep and you have to re-wire some things. Once you find out how to do this, Its not the hardest thing in the universe. The Gods can give you your answer to this. Its not expected to see this being posted on the group boards, as this is something very serious and can determine or put into detriment someone's life. You know for a fact the fear of the enemy is that we escape fate and become as the Gods. So it would be at least stupid to go here writting things. Its a little puzzle you need to sort out on your own, I would say use all your weaponry and talk it out with Satan and the Gods.

When you will be given this answer life will be better, than most other people on Earth to be honest. It requires deep skill and knowledge. Just blocking Saturn out of your life won't sort it. You need to actually work like a mechanic here. First one needs to actually defend themselves because Saturn just gives shit, but its not only this obviously. Once you're free from this 'fate' then you need to start creating and shaping your own life and path. One way that can be talked on about here and is 100% working is working to Raise your Kundalini. The 'Inner Fire' is the concept of cleansing. When the Kundalini Rises repeadetly in the Chakras and soul, it naturally cleanses out the dross. It gives you a more powerful aura and more powerful bioelectricity which is naturally protective and backfires negative energy. This is one way. There are other ways. There are combinations of ways. Defeating Saturn completely will actually mean almost total invunerability as fate won't get in your nostril so to say, so you get how serious this is. Aside from this, you can get help from Saturn. If that gave any help, then you will see it. Some things can't be talked about, neither they should. You need to keep on your advances and the Gods will help you find out, thats my opinion here.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

And to complete my thought here...We live in an age where the energy or Saturn is abusive to Humanity. Weak chakra systems [i.e atrophied energy from other planets, no defence against karma or shit, no energy in the Soul to oppose the malefic, massive attraction of Saturnian influences and energies by actions, thoughts, senseless xianity and pisscralm...] So Saturn is a bit of an overrated influence that plays games with the whole world right now. Because we are relatively weak, we have more problems with Saturn than we 'should' have, were we ideal spiritually.

Then Saturn wouldn't have much of a say, other than to help affairs and everything else be stable. But at the given age, we are just being jammed with hardships and bullshit from Saturn, because the kikes are in control and their usage of Saturn and Saturn-like bullshit is over played. We have been bound, cursed, defamed to the bone for centuries. That could be one of the main reasons why life is so 'hard' and when Saturn strikes in, it can completely annihilate someone, though when Jupiter or something positive comes in, the change is not the same. We are forced and prone to destruction and Saturn just puts the alchohol in the fire.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course Saturn has to be 'moderated'. This woman HP Maxine talked about, as it seems had no 'limit' in life. Nothing put a stop here and there so she could be 'happy' or 'sad' or something. Life was just flowing without suspension or a stop. Saturn puts limits. Protection is like a limit between ourselves and destruction. Saturn for the most part is malefic, there are many ways to handle this planet, but IMO it should be eradicated and other forces should be the ones to take the place of the 'grounding' or 'protection' or 'limitation' because this Saturnian energy is just infested with misery and isn't good, unless sublimated properly. I believe the positive aspects of Saturn, whatever they could be, should be replaced with other forces that control this. I.e lest say you want grounding or a better sense of reality. You don't need to absorb energy from the malefic boy Saturn. You can do the Ninib vibration or the Earth element. You get what I mean. Its finding the alternative route. I want to hear your opinion on this, intresting as you pointed out.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

HoodedCobra666, thank you for taking me seriously enough to give me that answer I really appreciate it. And I have to say, I underestimated the significance of Saturn and what escaping it's influence really meant until this post.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

It seems like energy with a lower frequency are more prone to negativity. If your familiar with ROYGBIV the colors of the visible spectrum, red (Saturn) is the lowest frequency, then orange (Mars), the highest being violet (Jupiter). I haven't quite put together why or how, maybe Saturn aspecting say Mercury will slow down the vibrations of Mercury weakening the affairs it rules but then strengthens Saturn's affairs (security, stability). Saturn seems very earthy in that respect, it's like a big gas planet of gravity weighing down whatever it aspects, then again without gravity there would be no order just chaos.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

What you said in the middle post goes to the heart of something really important that comes to mind with Saturn, so I'm not ignoring the rest of what you said, this will be long so I will go into that in another post.

Saturn rules limitations but it also rules space/time which are held in check by limitations. We always speak of limitations as something to overcome, being a God is overcoming all limitations and transcending the mundane. But here is the problem I see with this, after experiencing the Astral and the Akasha myself, it seems the only thing which really seperates these different planes of existence is limitations.

-The Akasha being spaceless and timeless.
-The 4th dimension/Astral realm being bound only to space and with time as we know it existing also as space, i.e. different times in the astral exist as different places, hence the past and future can be seen and visited, (that may not be exactly correct but it's the only way I can think to describe it)
- Then the 3rd dimension bound to space and time; Has length, height and depth.
- 2nd dimension bound to space and time; Has height and length.
- Finally the 1st dimension bound to space and time has only length.

As you can see, the more we move down in the dimensions the limitations increase.
If we were to overcome all limitations in the physical/3rd dimensional world, both of space and time how would it be different from the Akasha itself?
It's like if we were 2 dimensional beings and we advanced to the ability of experiencing depths, not just with our souls but with our current physical bodies we would no longer be 2 dimensional beings at all.

This is what leaves me with the conclusion that whilst all our personal limits in this world can be overcome, we can't overcome limitation (Saturn) itself in the 3rd dimension. And whatever we do overcome spacially, we do within the limits and confines of time also. For example it's taken me 5 years of time and the sacrifice of having fun to get the power I have so far. Saturn is also connected to Cronos the lord of time.

And to complete my thought here...We live in an age where the energy or Saturn is abusive to Humanity. Weak chakra systems [i.e atrophied energy from other planets, no defence against karma or shit, no energy in the Soul to oppose the malefic, massive attraction of Saturnian influences and energies by actions, thoughts, senseless xianity and pisscralm...] So Saturn is a bit of an overrated influence that plays games with the whole world right now. Because we are relatively weak, we have more problems with Saturn than we 'should' have, were we ideal spiritually.

Then Saturn wouldn't have much of a say, other than to help affairs and everything else be stable. But at the given age, we are just being jammed with hardships and bullshit from Saturn, because the kikes are in control and their usage of Saturn and Saturn-like bullshit is over played. We have been bound, cursed, defamed to the bone for centuries. That could be one of the main reasons why life is so 'hard' and when Saturn strikes in, it can completely annihilate someone, though when Jupiter or something positive comes in, the change is not the same. We are forced and prone to destruction and Saturn just puts the alchohol in the fire.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

What you said in the middle post goes to the heart of something really important that comes to mind with Saturn, so I'm not ignoring the rest of what you said, this will be long so I will go into that in another post.

Saturn rules limitations but it also rules space/time which are held in check by limitations. We always speak of limitations as something to overcome, being a God is overcoming all limitations and transcending the mundane. But here is the problem I see with this, after experiencing the Astral and the Akasha myself, it seems the only thing which really seperates these different planes of existence is limitations.

-The Akasha being spaceless and timeless.
-The 4th dimension/Astral realm being bound only to space and with time as we know it existing also as space, i.e. different times in the astral exist as different places, hence the past and future can be seen and visited, (that may not be exactly correct but it's the only way I can think to describe it)
- Then the 3rd dimension bound to space and time; Has length, height and depth.
- 2nd dimension bound to space and time; Has height and length.
- Finally the 1st dimension bound to space and time has only length.

As you can see, the more we move down in the dimensions the limitations increase.
If we were to overcome all limitations in the physical/3rd dimensional world, both of space and time how would it be different from the Akasha itself?
It's like if we were 2 dimensional beings and we advanced to the ability of experiencing depths, not just with our souls but with our current physical bodies we would no longer be 2 dimensional beings at all.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

You're honest about your thoughts I think and you say it as you feel it, so I like to exchange opinions here. We are here to exchange opinions to a degree so we can learn and advance ourselves and our lives. We just help each other through our awareness and experiences, so I appriciate yours and any other loyal member's opinion here.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HoodedCobra666, thank you for taking me seriously enough to give me that answer I really appreciate it. And I have to say, I underestimated the significance of Saturn and what escaping it's influence really meant until this post.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

Also remember to clean your aura and use the affirmation.

My aura is powerfully and totally deflecting any and all negative energy from planet saturn in every way and sending it directly back to it.

This was posted by Jake Carlson some time ago. In much the same way you deflect peoples energy back to them, you can deflect Saturns energy back to it as well.

You're honest about your thoughts I think and you say it as you feel it, so I like to exchange opinions here. We are here to exchange opinions to a degree so we can learn and advance ourselves and our lives. We just help each other through our awareness and experiences, so I appriciate yours and any other loyal member's opinion here.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back