Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Saturn going into Sagittarius

First, it goes into Sagittarius on December 23, 2014.  It will retrograde in March and go back into Scorpio in June 2015, only to return to Sagittarius on September 18.  It will enter Capricorn late 2017, and not retro back to Sagittarius.
This is just one of the pieces.  Neptune goes into 9 degrees of Pisces, a fatal degree, on April 17 or 18, 2015 (depending on your location).  Here in the United States of PISSrael, it will be after business hours on April 17, a Friday.  In Europe and east, it will be Saturday April 18.  Either way, it will be Monday April 20 when panic hits.
Once that happens, your dollars will be toilet paper.  You have pension, it is worthless.  You have IRA, it is rubbish.  Stocks, wallpaper.  Bank accounts, meaningless numbers after bail-ins.  I would recommend trying to get your tax refund as soon as possible this year, and put away as much as possible into silver or gold before Friday, April 17.  Savings languishing at 0.000000001% interest--get it out of the kike banks and buy silver.  And take the silver itself, as contracts get welshed on.
Another thing you could do is take the money you would donate to a church and use it to buy silver.  You keep the silver.  Watch the xians put their wealth on that damnation plate, while you buy silver.  Then, when April 20 comes and Neptune hits 9 degrees of Pisces, you get to laugh as those idiots wonder what to do while you put the money into silver.  As they had the same chance to buy silver with money they threw away, I cannot pity them.

Saturn will enter into Sagittarius in 2015 and this is the same astrological influence that happened when the stock market crashed in 1929. People should have already started saving their money, and during this time do not trust your money to any banks. The bank does not have all the money there, and in 1929 when the stock market crashed everyone panicked and went to withdraw all their money out at the same time so a lot of people got screwed. Think of the great depression, it will be similar to this. The economy is expected to collapse "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Monday, July 28, 2014 3:33 PM, "Nicole King babymosleylove@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

so this means all money will be worthless?

crap, is there any place in the world where one can feel secure, or at least experience the least of impact of this jewageddon? or is it me showing a lack of faith in Satan?

HS!

the Great depression lasted 10 years and then World War 2 started, is the same thing going to happen? Sorry I'm freaking out right now, idk what to.

Does having Natal Sagittarius Saturn mean a person has money problems. I have this it doesn't state anything about that on the JOS astrology site.

Hail Satan

PS Yahoo keeps suspending my accounts for posting against Israel on yahoo news I am not new been here awhile.

What if you don't have enough money to buy silver? I'm having trouble finding a job now and I had to move back in with my parents...am I screwed or what? What should I do?

Basically, yes all debt based currency will become toilet paper.  Before, when hyperinflation affected regional currency, they always had our dollars to turn to.  This time, it is the very dollar that is the "world reserve currency" that is becoming toilet paper.  This in turn will bring everything else down with it.  Gold and silver will be essential if one is to preserve wealth, and barter skills will be a great asset.
As for when, Saturn in Sagittarius is a major force.  As is Neptune crossing 9 degrees of Pisces, right in our second house of finance.  This is a fatal degree.  That will happen April 17 or 18, 2015 (that depends on where you are--on Wall Street it will be evening April 17).  Markets are closed for the weekend, so I am expecting the panic to start April 20.  It could delay, but any extra time we get is bonus time.  Now, if we had a debt free currency not tied to the kikes, it might have been possible to avoid this.  However, this collapse is mathematically necessary and this aspect is a good time to set off the inevitable.

There is a way around this.  First, you might be limited as to how much silver you can get.  It only takes around 3 toilet papers to buy a silver dime or 7 for a quarter.  While that is not very much, any is better than none.
Another thing is to look through your small change.  You have nickels?  Keep them in a safe place.  Those things could be worth a small but reasonable amount of wealth in a collapse for their metal content.  A roll of nickels costs 2 toilet papers today (face value), but they cost the mint more than that to make.  Your pennies are worth checking.  Any pennies before 1982 should be saved.  If you have any 1982, or certain Canadian pennies before 1993, tap them lightly.  If you can get a clean ring even once, they are copper and should be kept.  The newer ones cannot ring cleanly.  Those are not worth much, but even the zinc could be better than nothing.
If your parents allow, you might be able to learn a barter skill.  Do you know how to fix things?  Are you able to build basic items out of wood?  Do you know how to run a computer and fix one, even though electricity might be sporadic?  (Yes, people are going to use them while they still have electricity.)  You can find whatever you think might work for you.
Also if your parents allow, starting a Sun square NOW is a good idea.  Do not wait until the Sun enters Virgo--August 3 is a great time to start it.  August 10 and 17 are also good but you have to watch out for void of course moon.  You might do the physical square affirming large amounts of money and wealth coming to you, independent of the coming financial collapse.  August 24 is too late, since the sun is then in Virgo--it will be in Virgo before you finish, but it is when you start that the Sun must be in Leo.

If you doing business, read Robert Kiyosaki's books, you will be able to make more money during the crash and you won't have to panic like the rest of the world. Im guessing for most, it will be an extremely rough time for em. Spiritual Satanist we don't have to go through bullshit, im 101% sure you can avoid it. For those that want/need money, there's a pdf file on money on the group but you can only see it using a pc Hail Satan!
On Jul 30, 2014 6:40 AM, "denniswhicher@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  There is a way around this.  First, you might be limited as to how much silver you can get.  It only takes around 3 toilet papers to buy a silver dime or 7 for a quarter.  While that is not very much, any is better than none.
Another thing is to look through your small change.  You have nickels?  Keep them in a safe place.  Those things could be worth a small but reasonable amount of wealth in a collapse for their metal content.  A roll of nickels costs 2 toilet papers today (face value), but they cost the mint more than that to make.  Your pennies are worth checking.  Any pennies before 1982 should be saved.  If you have any 1982, or certain Canadian pennies before 1993, tap them lightly.  If you can get a clean ring even once, they are copper and should be kept.  The newer ones cannot ring cleanly.  Those are not worth much, but even the zinc could be better than nothing.
If your parents allow, you might be able to learn a barter skill.  Do you know how to fix things?  Are you able to build basic items out of wood?  Do you know how to run a computer and fix one, even though electricity might be sporadic?  (Yes, people are going to use them while they still have electricity.)  You can find whatever you think might work for you.
Also if your parents allow, starting a Sun square NOW is a good idea.  Do not wait until the Sun enters Virgo--August 3 is a great time to start it.  August 10 and 17 are also good but you have to watch out for void of course moon.  You might do the physical square affirming large amounts of money and wealth coming to you, independent of the coming financial collapse.  August 24 is too late, since the sun is then in Virgo--it will be in Virgo before you finish, but it is when you start that the Sun must be in Leo.

I believe it is the xians that cannot do anything that are going to be hurt the most.  Many have been warned before but have zero aptitude for astrology.  (Or didn't bother researching what it means.)  They piss away their money on those damnation plates.  Many piss away more money, and time, going to poverty workings at church.  They are the ones that are going to be hurt the most.

Astrology - REAL astrology like what we practice here - is one of my biggest struggles. My computer is a dinosaur and I don't even know if it can handle the downloads needed for the programs to be run. Also, it's been a matter of having time to study. Plus, I get confused.

I get it that the kikes claim it's about gravity in their disinformation campaigns. It's about energies and timing and time, itself, if I'm not mistaken.

But I haven't even been able to discern my own reading yet.

If I sent my details (time/day/location of birth) to a HP here, would/could one of you please help me to know my own reading? Perhaps to point me in a direction to start understanding and learning more?

In return I promise to work hard at learning on my own and study more.

I'm stronger on other points but I'm not so strong in astrology. I hope I'm not asking too much. I know your time is precious.

Please message me and let me know if you're willing. I don't want to put my details up in public.

Hail Father Satan!

@... dude...http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... index.htmlIf whatever you need to know is WRITTEN... just read!! I had no idea of astrology as well and by reading I started getting it.Also research the group for "astrology" posts for questions others might have had and posted them here.Don't be lazy, don't ask for others to explain everything to you. It doesn't matter that you have an ancient computer. Open one tab each time, read it, then go back, close that tab, open another... Go to an internet cafe if you have no other choice.

Στις 9:24 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 30 Ιουλίου 2014, ο/η "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I started the Sun Square today. It's my first time. Did I start this at a good time?

But just keep in mind that the Sun quare still can be dobe while it is in any other signs except aquarius and Libra. Doing the Sun square for financial protection is better than nothing. Also even though Jupiter is out of cancer it still can be done. It wont be as powerful but it will still produce good results espcially if done twice for a certain goal.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 9:40 PM PDT denniswhicher@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

There is a way around this. First, you might be limited as to how much silver you can get. It only takes around 3 toilet papers to buy a silver dime or 7 for a quarter. While that is not very much, any is better than none.

Another thing is to look through your small change. You have nickels? Keep them in a safe place. Those things could be worth a small but reasonable amount of wealth in a collapse for their metal content. A roll of nickels costs 2 toilet papers today (face value), but they cost the mint more than that to make. Your pennies are worth checking. Any pennies before 1982 should be saved. If you have any 1982, or certain Canadian pennies before 1993, tap them lightly. If you can get a clean ring even once, they are copper and should be kept. The newer ones cannot ring cleanly. Those are not worth much, but even the zinc could be better than nothing.

If your parents allow, you might be able to learn a barter skill. Do you know how to fix things? Are you able to build basic items out of wood? Do you know how to run a computer and fix one, even though electricity might be sporadic? (Yes, people are going to use them while they still have electricity.) You can find whatever you think might work for you.

Also if your parents allow, starting a Sun square NOW is a good idea. Do not wait until the Sun enters Virgo--August 3 is a great time to start it. August 10 and 17 are also good but you have to watch out for void of course moon. You might do the physical square affirming large amounts of money and wealth coming to you, independent of the coming financial collapse. August 24 is too late, since the sun is then in Virgo--it will be in Virgo before you finish, but it is when you start that the Sun must be in Leo.

You are suppose to start the sun square on a sunday during hours of the sun.

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 11:24 PM PDT no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

I started the Sun Square today. It's my first time. Did I start this at a good time?

@ iexya

Dont freak out or get worried. First if all you are a satanist and yoyr loved ones will be alright. Also I doubt that it will last long as 10 years. Dont panic just keep meditating and keep putting up an aura of protection.

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 2:43 PM PDT iexya108@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

the Great depression lasted 10 years and then World War 2 started, is the same thing going to happen? Sorry I'm freaking out right now, idk what to.

I could help you out a bit with your chart "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 1:19 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Astrology - REAL astrology like what we practice here - is one of my biggest struggles. My computer is a dinosaur and I don't even know if it can handle the downloads needed for the programs to be run. Also, it's been a matter of having time to study. Plus, I get confused.

I get it that the kikes claim it's about gravity in their disinformation campaigns. It's about energies and timing and time, itself, if I'm not mistaken.

But I haven't even been able to discern my own reading yet.

If I sent my details (time/day/location of birth) to a HP here, would/could one of you please help me to know my own reading? Perhaps to point me in a direction to start understanding and learning more?

In return I promise to work hard at learning on my own and study more.

I'm stronger on other points but I'm not so strong in astrology. I hope I'm not asking too much. I know your time is precious.

Please message me and let me know if you're willing. I don't want to put my details up in public.

Hail Father Satan!

@Shannon
lol I'll try not to...should I expect like total chaos? riots?
And right now I'm finishing up a sun sq..last day is sunday 08/03(scorpio)..can a start another sun sq that day or should I wait till 08/17(Gemini ) or 08/24(leo)? for the 17th&24th the moon will be waning..will this impact the sq negatively?
what are good barter skills? i don't know how to do anything omg..

@Light Yagami. Thank you for the link...and the reminder. ;)

It's not "laziness." I get confused BUT you're right. No excuses. If something confounds me anymore (which is less likely since most kikes have been banished completely from my life.) then, I know who to ask.

Hail Satan!

Okay. So, should I start over next Sunday or just continue on? Because right after I began it, I found a job in a place with decent supervisors, I have some money coming in and I've already begun noticing my life is improving.

This is my first time and I am trying.

I've a sense it's a bad idea to stop now. And I think I should simply make sure the second round of this - I'll know better of course.

But seeing I'm only 4 days in, is it better I just keep on going? Or skip Saturday to start over Sunday?

Thank you.

Oh, and btw @Light Yagami, THIS isn't laziness, my asking. These forums are for questions. ;)

Do as many sun squares as you can for financual protection and overall protection.

The sun square can be done anytine except for when its in Aquarius or Libra. Moon signs and phases do not effect the squares except for if you are doing the Moon square.

Dont panic and keep a cool head and keep meditating. Even if there are riots just know that you will be safe by Father Satans will.

Its always darkest before the dawn on his case

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 2:34 PM PDT iexya108@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

@Shannon
And right now I'm finishing up a sun sq..last day is sunday 08/03(scorpio)..can a start another sun sq that day or should I wait till 08/17(Gemini ) or 08/24(leo)? for the 17th&24th the moon will be waning..will this impact the sq negatively?

Sun square should always be doneon Sunday during hours of sun just to be clear.

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 2:34 PM PDT iexya108@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

@Shannon

@Shannon Outlaw Got it. It should always be done on a Sunday. But, since I started it on the wrong day (my mistake, obviously) should I just continue on and start correctly on the second round or skip Saturday, to re-start it Sunday?

Hail Satan!

Since you did not start on sunday then you should do it over. The sun rules sunday so it is best and completely ideal to do it on Sunday the day it rules.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 4:06 PM PDT no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

@Shannon Outlaw Got it. It should always be done on a Sunday. But, since I started it on the wrong day (my mistake, obviously) should I just continue on and start correctly on the second round or skip Saturday, to re-start it Sunday?

Hail Satan!

Let them laugh at you on YouTube.  And while they are laughing, just keep buying whatever gold and silver you can afford, and saving up those copper pennies and nickels (which are about 75% copper and 25% nickel).  Take whatever money you now have in the stock market right out, selling it to those idiots (and it is probably xians) laughing at you now.
Then, when the dollar becomes toilet paper and the stock market crashes, you will be able to laugh at them.  They have 6- and 7-figure bank accounts that are meaningless.  They lose everything in the stock market when it crashes and/or the dollar becomes toilet paper.  Keep in mind that Neptune crosses the 9 degree of Pisces 3 times, and the first of those three direct ingresses happens April 17 or 18, 2015 (depending on your location).  Neptune will retrograde before reaching 10 Pisces, go out of 9 into 8 Pisces (and beyond a little), go direct into 9 Pisces again and into 10, retro back into 9, and then finally exit into 10 Pisces for good in 2017.
Meaning, there is a decent window for the dollar to become toilet paper.  Presume and plan for April 20, which is the first business day after Neptune reaches 9 Pisces.  Every day after that is a bonus, and means you will have extra silver and gold to add to your stack or extra pennies and nickels to save you.  Or extra time to learn barter skills, learn to live off the land, or whatever you might do to prepare for life without the toilet paper dollar.

Last week i bought some gold jewelry since gold price dropped this
month in my country
Is there any reason why you suggest investing in silver instead of gold ?
is it because of quantity or its value after the collapse?
thanks in advance!
Hail Satan!

On 7/29/14, denniswhicher@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
First, it goes into Sagittarius on December 23, 2014. It will retrograde in
March and go back into Scorpio in June 2015, only to return to Sagittarius
on September 18. It will enter Capricorn late 2017, and not retro back to
Sagittarius.

This is just one of the pieces. Neptune goes into 9 degrees of Pisces, a
fatal degree, on April 17 or 18, 2015 (depending on your location). Here in
the United States of PISSrael, it will be after business hours on April 17,
a Friday. In Europe and east, it will be Saturday April 18. Either way, it
will be Monday April 20 when panic hits.

Once that happens, your dollars will be toilet paper. You have pension, it
is worthless. You have IRA, it is rubbish. Stocks, wallpaper. Bank
accounts, meaningless numbers after bail-ins. I would recommend trying to
get your tax refund as soon as possible this year, and put away as much as
possible into silver or gold before Friday, April 17. Savings languishing
at 0.000000001% interest--get it out of the kike banks and buy silver. And
take the silver itself, as contracts get welshed on.

Another thing you could do is take the money you would donate to a church
and use it to buy silver. You keep the silver. Watch the xians put their
wealth on that damnation plate, while you buy silver. Then, when April 20
comes and Neptune hits 9 degrees of Pisces, you get to laugh as those idiots
wonder what to do while you put the money into silver. As they had the same
chance to buy silver with money they threw away, I cannot pity them.

Right now, gold is priced at more than 60 times what silver is priced in toilet papers per ounce.  You would need something like 60+ ounces of silver per ounce of gold.  This is not right, since there is a 15 to 1 ratio that is more historic an average.  Beyond that, silver gets used up--while the element is still there, it is in such tiny amounts that it is not worth recycling at today's prices.  Gold, on the other hand, is virtually always recycled.
On top of that, the worst short squeeze is in silver.  Yes, gold is affected.  But, I am seeing the potential for silver to rise in price even higher than gold because of this squeeze.  As everyone wants in at the same time, you are going to see a super whopper of a shortage of silver and a mere whopper in gold.  With industrial demand for silver, along with medical demand, silver prices will go up even higher than the 15 to 1 ratio.  Silver is the second most versatile commodity, after oil.  You see it in mirrors, CDs, electronics of all kinds, dental work, antimicrobial products, and solar panels (which use as much as 300 million ounces of silver per year with solar being so in vogue).
Yes, gold is going to preserve your wealth.  But, with at least a 4 to 1 undervaluation of silver to gold, silver will give you a minimum of 4 times as much wealth per toilet paper invested.  And, factor in the shortages, that could exceed the equivalent of 7,000 toilet papers per ounce (in January 2014 toilet papers).  I have also heard of the possibility of return to the days when a tenth ounce of silver was a day's pay--working hard for the whole day, not just working 8 hours in air conditioning.  This is one reason I advise silver instead of gold.
Another is that it is easier to just do it now.  For gold, a 1/10 ounce round costs around 140 toilet papers (or more).  And the round is pathetically tiny.  For that, you can get 6 rounds of silver.  (Whole ounce rounds at that.)  If you have only a little cash, you can get silver for as little as 3 toilet papers (for a silver dime).  It is also more practical to use silver for everyday transactions, because paying for a weeks' worth of groceries with an ounce of gold will make as much sense as paying for it with a 5,000 toilet paper bill.

In the best case scenario, there will be an economic depression and many people will be out of work, but there will still be modern society and people just need to weather the depression.

In the worst case scenario, there will be a complete economic collapse with everything coming to a standstill. Factories will stop running and  grocery stores will not be restocked. When people start running ot of food, there will be riots in the streets. Hospitals will run out of supplies and life will become a survival situation. In that situation, what will silver be worth? Will one ounce be worth a can of beans or an entire truckload of food? Silver may become a worthless, shiny, inedible piece of metal. Stockpiling silver will not save you if it becomes worthless. KNOWLEDGE will preserve your life. Knowing how to acquire food, water ,shelter, and the necessities of life will allow you to live.

Best Prepper Tips: You Can Survive the Coming Economic Crash. Here’s How...  

What will silver (and gold) be worth?  The first thing is that we inherently need a system of money, because that is what we ultimately use to trade value with.  When the dollar becomes toilet paper, people will have to barter.  After a relatively short while, silver and gold will revert to being used as money in lieu of toilet paper currency.  That happened in Zimbabwe, when their own dollar became toilet paper.  They used our dollars (and gold, and silver) in black markets.  When our dollar dies, gold and silver will be all we have to use as money.  It will become the standard unit to exchange value.
What does silver have going for it?  Plenty.  It is used in medicine as an antiseptic.  Your electronic devices rely on silver.  As for "What good are they without electricity?"  What is the most common recommended survival prep generator of electricity?  Solar, that's what.  And what do most solar panels use?  Yup, silver.  Without silver, most of the light would simply be wasted instead of turned into electricity.  Apart from oil (you can't eat that either), silver is the most versatile commodity--and one of the scarcest.
Yes, there could well be riots.  Yes, large sections of the grid will go down, either for a prolonged time or in the form of rolling blackouts.  Let there be rolling blackouts, and you will be even more dependent on silver-containing electronics than you are now.  Solar (silver) battery chargers, or even plug-in (the electronics of which also contain silver), contain this metal.  Not vast amounts, but just enough that there will be shortages of silver.
You may be able to live off the land--if there is any land available for you TO live off.  Most of us are in or near big cities.  It is not reasonable for everyone to relocate to a few small areas that are suitable most of the year.  It is not reasonable for most of us to relocate to rural areas.  True, having a reasonable stash of food and clean water, and decent security (and not letting xians know you have these things stashed) is important.  But I do not reasonably think we will have years-long disruptions.  Not unless Gentiles are unable to take control of things once kikes pull the plug on the system.  Gentiles will have to manage their own food, energy, and medical distribution systems.  Right now, kikes are doing that--and though it will be disruptive when they lose this, in the end it will be far better.  I expect it will take weeks to months, not years, to transition.
As for money, there WILL be a new form of currency.  The kikes currently have debt based "money(??)" that will become toilet paper.  Loss of this will disrupt the whole system, and whatever you keep as toilet paper currency WILL lose all its value.  But, once the Gentiles regain the system, whatever you store in gold or silver will be an asset.  Values will be reset, and you will be surprised at how much lower prices are once we have honest currency.  At which time, you will be able to exchange your gold and silver, if you so desire, for the new currency.  You will then be ahead of the game.  I expect this to take a relatively short time, as it did when Hitler took control in Germany after their mark became toilet paper.

Dennis, Im loving your posts brother :)

Thanks for the input.

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 12:21 PM PDT denniswhicher@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

What will silver (and gold) be worth? The first thing is that we inherently need a system of money, because that is what we ultimately use to trade value with. When the dollar becomes toilet paper, people will have to barter. After a relatively short while, silver and gold will revert to being used as money in lieu of toilet paper currency. That happened in Zimbabwe, when their own dollar became toilet paper. They used our dollars (and gold, and silver) in black markets. When our dollar dies, gold and silver will be all we have to use as money. It will become the standard unit to exchange value.

What does silver have going for it? Plenty. It is used in medicine as an antiseptic. Your electronic devices rely on silver. As for "What good are they without electricity?" What is the most common recommended survival prep generator of electricity? Solar, that's what. And what do most solar panels use? Yup, silver. Without silver, most of the light would simply be wasted instead of turned into electricity. Apart from oil (you can't eat that either), silver is the most versatile commodity--and one of the scarcest.

Yes, there could well be riots. Yes, large sections of the grid will go down, either for a prolonged time or in the form of rolling blackouts. Let there be rolling blackouts, and you will be even more dependent on silver-containing electronics than you are now. Solar (silver) battery chargers, or even plug-in (the electronics of which also contain silver), contain this metal. Not vast amounts, but just enough that there will be shortages of silver.

You may be able to live off the land--if there is any land available for you TO live off. Most of us are in or near big cities. It is not reasonable for everyone to relocate to a few small areas that are suitable most of the year. It is not reasonable for most of us to relocate to rural areas. True, having a reasonable stash of food and clean water, and decent security (and not letting xians know you have these things stashed) is important. But I do not reasonably think we will have years-long disruptions. Not unless Gentiles are unable to take control of things once kikes pull the plug on the system. Gentiles will have to manage their own food, energy, and medical distribution systems. Right now, kikes are doing that--and though it will be disruptive when they lose this, in the end it will be far better. I expect it will take weeks to months, not years, to transition.

As for money, there WILL be a new form of currency. The kikes currently have debt based "money(??)" that will become toilet paper. Loss of this will disrupt the whole system, and whatever you keep as toilet paper currency WILL lose all its value. But, once the Gentiles regain the system, whatever you store in gold or silver will be an asset. Values will be reset, and you will be surprised at how much lower prices are once we have honest currency. At which time, you will be able to exchange your gold and silver, if you so desire, for the new currency. You will then be ahead of the game. I expect this to take a relatively short time, as it did when Hitler took control in Germany after their mark became toilet paper.

I don't recommend socking up in silver or gold. When the market crashes, the odds are good the US gubmint will make possession of precious metals illegal. They've done worse things before.

Now, since y'all reference the dollar as toilet paper (which is pretty accurate, by the way) consider stocking up on toilet paper...as in excess amounts, for barter.

Consumables like toilet paper and other toiletries, coffee, canned goods, seeds, etc., (even tobacco as bad for you as it is) will be tradeable goods.

While the kikes are turning to our befuddled gubmint trying to squeeze the last bit of value ot of their worthless digits in their bank accounts, folks like us will become the new merchants in a Satanic world. 

Hail Father Satan!

While they MAY make gold and silver illegal, they are already doing effectively the same thing by smashing the price down.  This gets many to panic sell their silver and gold, which the kikes are buying up at fire-sale prices.  That does the same thing, but without having to send SWAT teams to raid homes for these metals.  And yes, there is some risk of having regular burglars stealing these metals, along with other items used for barter.
For a risk of theft or confiscation (are they really going to go from door to door confiscating gold or silver if they are paid in worthless toilet papers?), there is a total assurance of total loss of value of toilet paper assets.  If hyperinflation reduces the value to zero, it has the same effect as confiscation.  And bail-ins--those are much more certain.  You put money in your MyRA account, with a mouse click the kikes steal the whole thing.  That is where the wealth is flowing into--to easily be wiped out.  That is the major reason I do not recommend stashing money into CDs, mutual funds, bonds, stocks, or anywhere the banks could steal it with a mouse click.  Or silver and gold stored in a vault.  The banks declare a holiday, and clean out those vaults.  Total time spent is significantly smaller than door to door raids, without the risk of running into the one householder that has added lead to their precious metal holdings.
And yes, stock up on essentials.  Batteries (and especially low self-discharge NiMH batteries) make good barter items.  Having plenty of chargers for those batteries is also a good idea.  You might also like to stock up on LED light bulbs, since people absolutely detest those kike bulbs and you might use LEDs as barter.  And yes, learn a skill that can be bartered.  It hurts no one to know how to grow a vegetable garden, even if the same government that could ban gold and silver could also ban gardens (and, unlike precious metals, it is easy to destroy such gardens).
For the record, a lot of this "gold and silver will be confiscated so it is not worth loading up on it" crap comes from those xians that also believe the kike on the stick is the answer.  Many of those also advocate moving out of the city and into areas that could well be off limits.  I hear a lot of that from the Alex Jones crowd--even though he has it right on owning gold and silver, he also believes that it is worth moving to a remote area (and trusting that kike on the stick).  Yes, there is always that risk.  But, a risk is better than certain guarantee, and having these metals will give you a head start in the next currency.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back