Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Saturn (capricorn) in the first house

gr33ntree999

Saturn is in my first house and I was wondering how long is it going to take to change? I read somewhere it can take up to 2 years sometimes longer. I don't know when it started so I don't know when it will end. Any help?

planets in the first house dont change. Planets transiting a house changes and saturn transits a house and stays in it for about 2 and a half years.

------------------------------
On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 2:07 PM EST gr33ntree999 wrote:

Saturn is in my first house and I was wondering how long is it going to take to change? I read somewhere it can take up to 2 years sometimes longer. I don't know when it started so I don't know when it will end. Any help?

<td val[/IMG]I really don't know what I'm talking about. What I said doesn't really sound right. What I really want to know is this. How do I know when I am going to have a bad Saturn transit? And what does it mean for capricorn to be in the first house?

--- On Mon, 2/4/13, gr33ntree999 <gr33ntree999@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Saturn (capricorn) in the first house
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, February 4, 2013, 7:07 PM

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS_Astrology/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS_Astrology/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
    <a rel="nofollow" >[email protected]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[/TD]

You need to watch your transit chart and an ephemeris. Ephemeris are tables that show the position of the planets in a given time.

Saturn transits are long, thus fairly easy to keep track. For instance, Saturn has just entered the sign of Scorpio and will stay there for 2 years and some months; check which house has Scorpio on the cusp in your natal chart and also see if there are any planets in Scorpio, Taurus, Aquarius or Leo. If so, then Saturn will conjunct, square and/or oppose them during these 2 years and it can be a hard time related to what these planets rule. If you have Capricorn rising in your natal chart, Saturn is not transiting your first house yet.

There's no "standard" bad Saturn transit, but you can foresee trouble and difficulties by looking at your transits and paying attention to the path Saturn will follow, if it will conjunct, square or oppose any planet or if it will enter or leave an important house.

As for having Capricorn rising, or within your first house, well, there are many standard interpretations for that and you can find them easily on the internet. It's just too much information to give in a post, but please ask if you want to know something more specific.

Here's a link to a very good online ephemeris: http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jon wrote:

I really don't know what I'm talking about. What I said doesn't really sound right. What I really want to know is this. How do I know when I am going to have a bad Saturn transit? And what does it mean for capricorn to be in the first house?

--- On Mon, 2/4/13, gr33ntree999 wrote:

Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Saturn (capricorn) in the first house
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, February 4, 2013, 7:07 PM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back