Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Saturn and Electric Universe

AscendingSerpent

Inspired by today's sermon of HP HoodedCobra666

Father Satan in the Ancient Pantheons of the Greeks and Romans, was Saturn.

There is a group of scientists called Thunderbolts Project claiming Universe is electric (kundalini bio-electricity hello?). Sun is electric not nuclear. What can be seen on Mars and other planets as terrain formations are the remains of gigantic plasma discharges (thunders) jumping between positively and negatively charged planets from the time when Saturn cataclysmically changed its position (orbit) in solar system and lost its central position in the sky (The Fall?). Shapes and patterns of the surface formations on Mars are consistent with plasma discharge experiments in lab. Olympus Mons and Valles Marineris are not geological formations, they are an effect of planetary scale thunders jumping between planets and melting/vaporizing away the ground matter - again consistent with lab experiments. The same seems to the case about the "Eye" crater in Africa. What is most interesting TP group started with myth and legends analysis connecting them with shapes of plasma created with electric currents of various frequencies. It started with Immanuel Velikovsky's book "Worlds in collision". Velikowsky was attacked for his work and there were attempts to destroy him. When I was looking for the video posted below first what came up was some jew "debunking" TP group and its founder Wal Thornhill. The channel also explores human body bioelectricity so if there is already scentific explanation, or at least attempt of what Kundalini is and where it comes from, this is probably best you can get currently. Electric model of the universe also results in a conclusion that there was no jewish kabalistic big bang and the universe existed always and will exist always.

The first video is focusing on mythology, rest of the channel is mostly astrophysics but its presented in as much accessible way as possible. Also there are fascinating lectures there from members of the group, for example how plant and animal shapes are very similar to and consistent with shapes of plasma in the lab experiments. Really tons of stuff.

Symbols of an Alien Sky (Full Documentary) Part 1

Symbols of an Alien Sky, Episode 2: The Lightning-Scarred Planet Mars

Symbols of an Alien Sky, Episode 3: The Electric Comet

Remembering the End of the World (Full Documentary)

Thunderbolts of the Gods | Official Movie

Sun is electric
https://youtu.be/t1LwYbPruyw

"Fools do not know what they are doing. Energy is being sent up. It should go into the earth to replenish her. The overuse of the point-up pentagram is throwing the energies into space,causing a number of problems, and draining the earth of her ability to defend herself against these problems."
-Satan/Lucifer

Note how high voltage electric poles are shaped exactly like pentragram with only horizontal bar being multiplied. I did not dive into design rules of these electric poles and if its related to minimizing power loss over the distance but its there. I was browsing online for pendants with pentagram and 99,9% of them are enclosed in a circle which feels like (intentional?) nullification and damage.

Attachments

• ep.png
    ep.png
    557.3 KB · Views: 95
I'd like to follow the above post with pointing how similar and practically identical to each other are the shapes of plasma discharges in the lab, shapes of thunderbolts as depicted on ancient art (Zeus and Ninurta holding a bi-polar thunders), and shapes of cosmic objects like Ant nebula and general phenomenon of so called "jets" best known from emanating from neutron stars and quasars.
Here is time stamped short fragment of a video focusing on this:

Ernst Haeckel was a German zoologist, naturalist, eugenicist, philosopher, physician, professor, marine biologist and artist. He discovered, described and named thousands of new species.
He is an author of a book beautiful book "Art forms in nature" containing drawings of marine forms of life.
Below is a video made from pictures from this book. Note how shapes of some oceanic life forms are identical to bi-polar thunders and plasma shapes from lab experiments especially at 1:47, 3:25, 7:35. These are most obvious examples. If you will search for videos of plasma lab experiments on Project Thunderbolts profile or just on YouTube you will see that actually shape of many more of these animals are almost identical to shape of plasma which depends on frequency of the electric current.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 23-06-31 Chaos_Monster_and_Sun_God.png (obraz PNG 2012×1484 pikseli) ...png
    Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 23-06-31 Chaos_Monster_and_Sun_God.png (obraz PNG 2012×1484 pikseli) ...png
    412.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 22-53-57 Art Forms in Nature.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 22-53-57 Art Forms in Nature.png
    538.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 22-28-48 Stellar Jets COSMOS.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 22-28-48 Stellar Jets COSMOS.png
    120 KB · Views: 58
Yes this is very cool that you mentioned this. Had the same very questions after thinking about it a while. They must be related, also in regards to the Cataclysm.

I would love to hear more about this from the gods too,
Just finished those documentary and I can't even Begin to comprehend such an era,,
Such Celestial beauty and positive planetary influences might really be the heaven before the fall

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back