Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan's thoughts on suicide?

madishhhon

Is Father Satan disappointed or ashamed of the ones who take their own life? Will He retaliate or bash upon you if you commit suicide? I assume He wouldn't hold a grudge but I'm curious for your guys' thoughts!.

HAIL SATAN!.

Father Satan needs his people to be physically alive and mentally strong. We as dedicated satanist are his army on earth. What good would we be if we are physically deceased.Satanism is about life. Depression and lonliness and all other things that can bring up suicidal thoughts can be fixed and healed and Father Satan and the gods are always here to help us when life can be TOO Much to handle.WE have power.

------------------------------
On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 10:47 AM EST madishhhon wrote:

Is Father Satan disappointed or ashamed of the ones who take their own life? Will He retaliate or bash upon you if you commit suicide? I assume He wouldn't hold a grudge but I'm curious for your guys' thoughts!.

HAIL SATAN!.

I almost killed myself on deployment, but Father stopped me and told me that if I did I would have no place with him. Ever since then, I know no matter what suicide is never a option. "The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan

I believe that if we do our Protection Meditation and Aura Cleansing every day, it should be very uncommon (if it even happens at all) for us to feel crap like depression.

As you said, we have power. We have the power to ensure that this life isn't too much for us. We just need to apply that power. That's all there is to it.

I haven't been doing my protection and cleansing for very long, but already I've noticed a big change. I'm happier, I'm calmer... Whenever you feel something you don't want to feel, clean your aura and take 10 minutes to build an aura of protection for yourself. If you do it right, you'll feel 100% better afterwards.

Just my 5 cents anyway...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Father Satan needs his people to be physically alive and mentally strong. We as dedicated satanist are his army on earth. What good would we be if we are physically deceased.Satanism is about life. Depression and lonliness and all other things that can bring up suicidal thoughts can be fixed and healed and Father Satan and the gods are always here to help us when life can be TOO Much to handle.WE have power.

HAIL SATAN!.

Forget about christianity's view, and even what our people think. It's best not to do it. I was living with a woman who had an extreme cult (Pentecostal) at my house every day. I fucking nearly memorized the whole bible just to be able to argue. It wasn't even about Satanism, they didn't know. It was simply slight variations from their life. I was stuck and felt no way out. after a few months I kissed my dog and cat and said goodbye and went out into the woods at 3 AM. totally sober and no drugs. I started cutting my arm and shifted myself because I didn't want the blood to get on my pants.

Why would I care? I stared at the stars and realized I did not want to die, and shouldn't. I have not told many people about this and they didn't even ever find out.

We love ya dude, even though I haven't met you. Maybe someday.

I met G. Gordon Liddy (radio show host, of Watergate fame) and he told me "I wouldn't kill myself, because the list of people who need to go before me is too long." I like that!

Cheers, Ave

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Timothy Sharp <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

I almost killed myself on deployment, but Father stopped me and told me that if I did I would have no place with him. Ever since then, I know no matter what suicide is never a option.

"The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan

hello, i just felt like sharing my view on suicide. Basically father satan went against his own for us, he wanted us to live and carry on. him and the other well known respected gods with him. so, why the hell would he want us to kill ourself or try to commit such an act. personally when i was an xian, i was going to jumb off a bridge, i felt like i had too, i did not want to stay in this world with all the negativity, hatred, and false love, so as soon as i was about to end it, a random friend called me before i was going to make the attempt. if he would have not been there, i would nothave been alive, basically my ass was saved.

but, out of all the shit the gods been through, from an assumption from the early ages, they had to see there dedicated disciples and followers tortued, burned, and all the other hideous crimes. so ask yourself, WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE WANT TO SEE US KILL OURSELVES. THAT IS APPLYING THAT FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS WASTED THERI FUCKING TIME SAVING US FROM TOTAL DAMNATION.

think about it father satan is the bringer of truth, and of life. the meaning of life is to embrace it and grow stronger, so you can truly embrace and live life according to your desires and own interest. father satan wants us to grow, so we are through spiritual and physical empowerment, to be like them. to be like our true father and to show off our true pride we onced owned.

hail father SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ortund" <logan.young87@... wrote:

I believe that if we do our Protection Meditation and Aura Cleansing every day, it should be very uncommon (if it even happens at all) for us to feel crap like depression.

As you said, we have power. We have the power to ensure that this life isn't too much for us. We just need to apply that power. That's all there is to it.

I haven't been doing my protection and cleansing for very long, but already I've noticed a big change. I'm happier, I'm calmer... Whenever you feel something you don't want to feel, clean your aura and take 10 minutes to build an aura of protection for yourself. If you do it right, you'll feel 100% better afterwards.

Just my 5 cents anyway...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back