Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satans protection

BarbaraB1

I am at a total loss, as to how to go to Satan with my need need of protection from those meaning to hurt me in my personal life, I've lit candles I've prayed, how do Iknow if he's heard me? I am extremely new to this, I came to Satan because I felt very disillusioned by " church people" and what they stand for, I am very sincere in giving my of my self to Satan again someone is out to hurt me very personally I need Satans help what do I need to do ... thank you for the advice in advance

If you already dedicated and really wany to be with Satan then pfxourse he heard you and ofcourse he will protect you so dont worry yourself. Anpther thing you need to know, you are a satanist now you are not some helpleas weak christian. Satanism is all about using our OWN powers to save and protect ourselves thats what Satan wants is for our spiritual growth and undependence. Dont expect Satan and the gods to do everything. When we are new the gods Helps us out but as you ge stronger yoy are expected to dp things ourself because you can. Christuans go around expecting some god to save them. You need to start your power meditation program now and aura of protection. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 12:24 AM PDT BarbaraB wrote:

I am at a total loss, as to how to go to Satan with my need need of protection from those meaning to hurt me in my personal life, I've lit candles I've prayed, how do Iknow if he's heard me? I am extremely new to this, I came to Satan because I felt very disillusioned by " church people" and what they stand for, I am very sincere in giving my of my self to Satan again someone is out to hurt me very personally I need Satans help what do I need to do ... thank you for the advice in advance

Please study www.joyofsatan.comBy time you'll learn how to protect yourself, without having to rely on Satan (or your Guardian Demon; of course our Gods will always be here for us :) ). Initially, do the dedication ritual, and write in a separate piece of paper what is troubling you, or just talk to Satan about it throughout the ritual. Also, start with the meditations right away, cleaning your aura and chakras, and building an aura of protection around you are essential.
Απο: BarbaraB <ibqueennie209@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 10:24 π.μ. Τρίτη, 30 Ιουλίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Satans protection

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back