Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan's Magickal Square of Saturn

pimpc216

I read a page about this particular meditation in the JoS website, and in it, it says that unfortunate events will begin to occur almost immediately after performing it. I'm curious as to what kind of unfortunate events. I'm fine with getting sick, but if it's more serious, like physical or mental torture, then I can't do this meditation. Can anyone give me some insight on this meditation? It will be much appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Its the Saturn square your talking about Saturn will bring disaster but if you do another square at the same time (like Sun) then it will help with self discipline.  

On Sunday, November 16, 2014 5:38 PM, "pimpc216@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I read a page about this particular meditation in the JoS website, and in it, it says that unfortunate events will begin to occur almost immediately after performing it. I'm curious as to what kind of unfortunate events. I'm fine with getting sick, but if it's more serious, like physical or mental torture, then I can't do this meditation. Can anyone give me some insight on this meditation? It will be much appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back