Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan's day thanksgiving ritual

Satan’s Day Thanksgiving Ritual - Wednesday December 23rd, 2015  Here is the Thanksgiving Ritual I prepared for Satan’s day, feel free to join in or tweak it to your liking. I like the formal ritual, but that’s not everyone’s preface, just do something on this day.  Before any formal Ritual, you should·         Already have written out your prayer/s on clean paper ·          Light your candles.  [If you are using candle holders, they should be silver] ·         Fill your chalice with wine or some other drink of your choice [your chalice should be silver] ·          You should dress for the ritual. If you don't have a ritual robe, try to wear all black, if possible [Satan’s colors are blue, red, and black]. ·          *Make sure your clothes are clean.  The Ritual –  *Ring the bell, turning counterclockwise; and invoke the Four Crowned Princes of Hell.SATAN/LUCIFER TO THE EASTBEELZEBUB TO THE NORTHASTAROTH TO THE WESTAZAZEL TO THE SOUTH*Now recite the Invocation to Satan ~In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me. Open the Gates of Hell to come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend. Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.    Hail Satan!  *Raise chalice and state, “In Satan’s’ name all his children should rejoice, and sing praises unto him. Hail to the Morning Star, the liberator of mankind, and the Shinning Serpent of truth! “*Drink from Chalice  *Kneel in front of altar and recite the Fourth key ~  I have set my feet in the southAnd have looked about me saying:Are not the thunders of increaseNumbered 666,Which reign in the second angle?I have placed whom none hathYet numbered but two: in whomThe second beginning of things areAnd wax strong, which also successively,Adding the numbers of timeAnd their powers standAs in the beginning nine!Arise! ye sons of pleasure!And visit the earth!For I am Satan who is and liveth forever!In Satan’s name, move! Show yourselvesAs pleasant deliverers,That you may praise himAmongst the sons of men!  *Meditate on SatanMost of us have felt Father Satan’s energy. His energy is strong and gives us a feeling of confidence and sometimes exhilaration. By doing this, we grow much closer to Satan, forming a much stronger bond with him. Tune into your breathing or whatever you do to relax and turn off your thoughts. Feel his energy running through you. You can visualize his sigil or any of his symbols. You can also visualize his face if you have ever seen him.  *Optional - Feel free to read Satan’s poem, or from the Al Jilwah, or the Qu'ret al-Yezid here. Or a poem or something you’ve written about Satan.   *Vibrate Satanas x 13, create an energy ball of white gold energy. Offer all energy to Satan (Optional – you can instill the elements into the energy ball)   Close Ritual - HAIL SATAN!!   *Turn clockwise and ring the bell

Thank you very much Teloc Vovim, I shall definitely be doing this as a thanksgiving. Should we feast before, or after the ritual? HAIL SATAN!!!  On Dec 17, 2015, at 13:47, "teloc.vovim666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Satan’s Day Thanksgiving Ritual - Wednesday December 23rd, 2015  Here is the Thanksgiving Ritual I prepared for Satan’s day, feel free to join in or tweak it to your liking. I like the formal ritual, but that’s not everyone’s preface, just do something on this day.  Before any formal Ritual, you should·         Already have written out your prayer/s on clean paper ·          Light your candles.  [If you are using candle holders, they should be silver] ·         Fill your chalice with wine or some other drink of your choice [your chalice should be silver] ·          You should dress for the ritual. If you don't have a ritual robe, try to wear all black, if possible [Satan’s colors are blue, red, and black]. ·          *Make sure your clothes are clean.  The Ritual –  *Ring the bell, turning counterclockwise; and invoke the Four Crowned Princes of Hell.SATAN/LUCIFER TO THE EASTBEELZEBUB TO THE NORTHASTAROTH TO THE WESTAZAZEL TO THE SOUTH*Now recite the Invocation to Satan ~In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me. Open the Gates of Hell to come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend. Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.    Hail Satan!  *Raise chalice and state, “In Satan’s’ name all his children should rejoice, and sing praises unto him. Hail to the Morning Star, the liberator of mankind, and the Shinning Serpent of truth! “*Drink from Chalice  *Kneel in front of altar and recite the Fourth key ~  I have set my feet in the southAnd have looked about me saying:Are not the thunders of increaseNumbered 666,Which reign in the second angle?I have placed whom none hathYet numbered but two: in whomThe second beginning of things areAnd wax strong, which also successively,Adding the numbers of timeAnd their powers standAs in the beginning nine!Arise! ye sons of pleasure!And visit the earth!For I am Satan who is and liveth forever!In Satan’s name, move! Show yourselvesAs pleasant deliverers,That you may praise himAmongst the sons of men!  *Meditate on SatanMost of us have felt Father Satan’s energy. His energy is strong and gives us a feeling of confidence and sometimes exhilaration. By doing this, we grow much closer to Satan, forming a much stronger bond with him. Tune into your breathing or whatever you do to relax and turn off your thoughts. Feel his energy running through you. You can visualize his sigil or any of his symbols. You can also visualize his face if you have ever seen him.  *Optional - Feel free to read Satan’s poem, or from the Al Jilwah, or the Qu'ret al-Yezid here. Or a poem or something you’ve written about Satan.   *Vibrate Satanas x 13, create an energy ball of white gold energy. Offer all energy to Satan (Optional – you can instill the elements into the energy ball)   Close Ritual - HAIL SATAN!!   *Turn clockwise and ring the bell

I'm new when you invoke do you use the pentagram.

Sent from my iPhone

If you remember on the Enochian keys it says Father Satan told Maxine people highly underestimate the power of the enochian keys. That every Satanist should chant all 19 in order as it makes Satan win the war. Well now with the reverse Rituals it shows how much power these things have. Kinda like the Jews set forces in motion, we reverse their shit and the enochian keys are our forces in action. So I'm going to chant all 19 in order on his day. As it praises him greatly but who knows what kind of forces you are setting in motion. Probably really strong Satanic ones. ^ ^

What i should do on Satans day? I cant do the thanksgiving ritual. Could i just read the enochian keys? Are they more powerful than RTS?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back