Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan's Blessings

satanistninja

This month my family is having money issues and it seemed hopeless, Today I preformed the dedication ritual then prayed to Satan for help and within the hour a man came to buy alot of firewood from us, I now know that Satan is the one true God and that he is there for his people, Hail Satan!!!!

August 28th: I started having severe coming and going pains in my stomach which were reminiscent of what I'd heard about labor. It was extremely painful and I thought I was going to have a miscarriage. So my husband leaves work, (which means he's missing a day of pay) comes and gets me, and takes me to the ER. So I sat in the hospital crying scared I was about to lose my little girl but we found it was false labor pains. So the baby is safe.

The next morning, my husbands boss calls and not only says that he can make up the hours but that he will pay him overtime for the hours he worked before he had to take me to the hospital. So we won't be missing any money, we'll have EXTRA!

Another blessing. I've been trying to get myself set up with an obgyn and was having lots of trouble with it. But than this lady calls me at 8:00 am in the morning and I got it set up to where I have an appointment next week on September 4th on a Tuesday at 10:00 am to get me signed up with this program called steps ahead that will help with medicaid, doctors, and medical expenses. She promised me I would be seen by an excellent obgyn no later than September 6th and that it was possible that I could actually be seen on September 4th. And that's while I've been having all this trouble trying to see an obgyn. 

Also, on the 12th of August I was prescribed pills for severe nausea. When I was admitted for vomiting and dehydration again on the 21st of August I was prescribed more pills for nausea. While I was on the pills, I was more nauseous than when I was off of them. And they were starving me. I was literally hungry all the time but I couldn't eat no matter how badly I wanted to because the pills made my stomach react badly to food. Recently, I just randomly stopped taking the pills and when I did I experienced less severe nausea and I was able to eat!

Thank the gods and hail enki!   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

<3

------------------------------
On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 6:39 PM EDT Raven Lythrum wrote:

August 28th: I started having severe coming and going pains in my stomach which were reminiscent of what I'd heard about labor. It was extremely painful and I thought I was going to have a miscarriage. So my husband leaves work, (which means he's missing a day of pay) comes and gets me, and takes me to the ER. So I sat in the hospital crying scared I was about to lose my little girl but we found it was false labor pains. So the baby is safe.

The next morning, my husbands boss calls and not only says that he can make up the hours but that he will pay him overtime for the hours he worked before he had to take me to the hospital. So we won't be missing any money, we'll have EXTRA!

Another blessing. I've been trying to get myself set up with an obgyn and was having lots of trouble with it. But than this lady calls me at 8:00 am in the morning and I got it set up to where I have an appointment next week on September 4th on a Tuesday at 10:00 am to get me signed up with this program called steps ahead that will help with medicaid, doctors, and medical expenses. She promised me I would be seen by an excellent obgyn no later than September 6th and that it was possible that I could actually be seen on September 4th. And that's while I've been having all this trouble trying to see an obgyn. 

Also, on the 12th of August I was prescribed pills for severe nausea. When I was admitted for vomiting and dehydration again on the 21st of August I was prescribed more pills for nausea. While I was on the pills, I was more nauseous than when I was off of them. And they were starving me. I was literally hungry all the time but I couldn't eat no matter how badly I wanted to because the pills made my stomach react badly to food. Recently, I just randomly stopped taking the pills and when I did I experienced less severe nausea and I was able to eat!

Thank the gods and hail enki!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org

This right here just goes to show how much Satan loves you guys!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

<td val[/IMG]Have to agree Satan is the so caring about all of us.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satan's Blessings
Sent: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 2:04:18 AM

<td val[/IMG]   This right here just goes to show how much Satan loves you guys!

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org
[/TD]

Satan gives us blessings all the time. I had one from him not to long ago when we woke up early around Wednessday. We weren't expcting good new furnishings for our new place but the guy we made friends with next door had gotten some stuff that looked almost new. Some times Satan can give us blessings in dicise. It came from the disaster group here in Al but I feel it came from Enki rather than the shit church. Our neighbor/friend said "Now you can say at least the catholic church gave you something." He was laughing sort like he made a joke out of it. He is sort of open and he's not really catholic even though that is his llabeled religion. he works with Nativ American like culture. Instead of the shit church I feel our gift came from Satan. We needed the furnishings too. Now we just need the kitchen set up and we have most of the house done.

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Starving you? Girl they are outta their minds. NO pregnant woman should go hungry. I know its hard but keep eating. Its important for the baby that you do.

Im glad your feeling better. :D

hail Satan!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

We are from Alabama too.What town do you live in? we are close to Birmingham.

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 3:57 AM

Satan gives us blessings all the time. I had one from him not to long ago when we woke up early around Wednessday. We weren't expcting good new furnishings for our new place but the guy we made friends with next door had gotten some stuff that looked almost new. Some times Satan can give us blessings in dicise. It came from the disaster group here in Al but I feel it came from Enki rather than the shit church. Our neighbor/friend said "Now you can say at least the catholic church gave you something." He was laughing sort like he made a joke out of it. He is sort of open and he's not really catholic even though that is his llabeled religion. he works with Nativ American like culture. Instead of the shit church I feel our gift came from Satan. We needed the furnishings too. Now we just need the kitchen set up and we have most of the house done.

Ave Satanas!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

I am in Birmingham

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

<td val[/IMG]Did you use to go by satans child?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Sep 2, 2012 5:30:00 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
I am in Birmingham

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Ave Satanas!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back