Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanists views on 2012

shb1510

Brothers and Sisters,

What is the view of Satanism on 2012 and its possible consequences?

Is there any satanic book or commandment about this date?

Has there anyone ever asked Father Satan about it or any of the demons and demonesses about this date?

Hail Satan

"The Lost Book of Enki" tells All especially about 2012 and the creation of Humanity
Hail Satan!

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!!!!

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, Aug 13, 2009 11:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanists views on 2012

Brothers and Sisters,

Has there anyone ever asked Father Satan about it or any of the demons and demonesses about this date?

Hail Satan

Very good question! I have been wondering the same thing! I hope someone can answer it...

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shb1510" <shb1510@... wrote:

Brothers and Sisters,

Hail Satan

Ok i realise there are a lot of new people on here, and that is estatic!   but seriously, this question has been asked way too often. there are a lot of posts similar to this and replies to it. it IS in the previous posts, just do what a satanist does and use your own mind. look up posts from frevious conversations of related topics.   hail satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, 14 August, 2009 9:13:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanists views on 2012

Brothers and Sisters,

Hail Satan

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

My brother who is a heavy heavy christian came up with a funny, but great happing, according to his dreams(which he says was given to him by god) hell will open up on this date and we'll all get into a big war of christans and there likes vs. us...oh and it will last for 68 years if he is right( i doubt he is) then that will be a great day   Hail Lucifer
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:58:29 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanists views on 2012

Very good question! I have been wondering the same thing! I hope someone can answer it...

Hail Satan!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "shb1510" <shb1510@... wrote:

Brothers and Sisters,

Hail Satan

2012 IS A GIANT FUCKING HOAX BY XIANS AND KIKES TO MAKE MONEY
DON'T LISTEN TO IT, I SPENT OVER A YEAR WORRIED ABOUT IT
AND RESEARCHING ABOUT IT, ITS NOTHING BUT PURE BULLSHIT

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ryan clemons <gaydragonrider3@... wrote:

My brother who is a heavy heavy christian came up with a funny, but great happing, according to his dreams(which he says was given to him by god) hell will open up on this date and we'll all get into a big war of christans and there likes vs. us...oh and it will last for 68 years
if he is right( i doubt he is) then that will be a great day

Hail Lucifer

Hail Satan!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "shb1510" <shb1510@ wrote:

Brothers and Sisters,

Hail Satan

2012 is a time of change. That goes without saying, though, it being an election year...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick Brown" <nick11657@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ryan clemons <gaydragonrider3@ wrote:

My brother who is a heavy heavy christian came up with a funny, but great happing, according to his dreams(which he says was given to him by god) hell will open up on this date and we'll all get into a big war of christans and there likes vs. us...oh and it will last for 68 years

Hail Lucifer

Hail Satan!!

Brothers and Sisters,

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "circle.linear" <circle.linear@... wrote:
2012 is a time of change. That goes without saying, though, it being an election year...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick Brown" <nick11657@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ryan clemons <gaydragonrider3@ wrote:

Hail Lucifer

Hail Satan!!

Brothers and Sisters,

Hail Satan
I personally refuse to vote or be a part of the system the machine i see voting as useful as trying to watch a stupid prayer tv show.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back