Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanists in Illinois?

I am writing to all brothers and sisters in Satan. If there are any local Satanists living in Illinois and would be willing to meet? My goal is to create a coven for Satanists in my area. My ultimate goal is to create a Satanic community for our beloved Father Satan. for the aljilwah states"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity".

If you are interested and willing to travel to meet in person to form such a coven of unity please email me directly at SatansDiamond666@... for more inrormation all ages are welcome.

Hail Satan
HPs Desdemona

Hello, just seeing if there are any Satanists in Illinois, preferably in or around Peoria. Thanks!

~*DarkAngel666*~
-----
Hail Father and Lord God Satan and His Glorious Demons!

<td val[/IMG]Hail Satan,I was born in Oak Lawn,Chicago.Lived in Berry IL for many years also.Now I live in Alabama.Been here for about 25 years now.So nowhere near you now,but thought I would say Hail Satan,to someone that is from Illinois.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Thu, 4/7/11, *DarkAngel666* <kittiegirl14@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanists in Illinois?
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2011, 5:46 AM

Hello, just seeing if there are any Satanists in Illinois, preferably in or around Peoria. Thanks!

~*DarkAngel666*~
-----
[/TD]

Hey I actually stay in South Chicago. Um, I have no idea if that's close to Peoria though.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td style="font:[/IMG]Hail Satan,I was born in Oak Lawn,Chicago.Lived in Berry IL for many years also.Now I live in Alabama.Been here for about 25 years now.So nowhere near you now,but thought I would say Hail Satan,to someone that is from Illinois.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Thu, 4/7/11, *DarkAngel666* <kittiegirl14@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanists in Illinois?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2011, 5:46 AM

~*DarkAngel666*~
-----
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back