Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanists are such amazing strong influential radiant people 2 :)

sillynut

when will the world ever wake up to their true origins?? Instead of believing these deluded brainwashed obsessed multiple personality disorder jewhova freaks that are actually destroying themselves? what a bunch of fools...

Don't u guys think its so liberating yet surreal and shocking to know that all you've been told as a child is lies??? that you really do have options and some saviour who has ignored the world since the beginning of time with all its suffering and woe wouldn't really suddently turn up one day and take his "perfect children" with him whilst leaving the rest of us to rot? what a giant piss-take of epic proportions that would be!And also a symbolic "fuck you" to mankind for disobeying me sort of thing now "BURN IN HELL"...¬)__¬) he most likely would be a monster with twenty eyes and tentacles to devour his so-called perfect children (i know it sounds harsh but these xtians will have the shock of their lives once they realize how much they've wasted their lives and how they could be developping their souls instead of killing it) that jewsus is the only way to heaven??

It's laughable now when i read online that satan is evil and you'll go to hell if you don't accept jesus?? is it not crazy to think that satan is actually a beautiful being who loves you and has helped me in so many different stages although have only been a satanist for just less than a year after doing my rite of blasphemy my fears of hell and satan just ceased. I'm not saying i couldn't do with a few more years of satanism to really feel the spirit world and be able to communicate with my gd who am sure is also dying to be able to communicate with me (like those who are spiritually open do with theirs), i just think satanism so far has been phenomenal. if people of the world were all as spiritually aware as satanists there will be no more need for wars, fights and probably no more reality tv and incessant junk food to fatten and dumb us down. the elite simply wouldn't win. we would all be enlightened and the "dumbed down" population would "see the light."

Satan/ lucifer has taken me through different waves of emotions that have strengthened my emotions as am a very emotionally expressive and quite emotional volatile person due to a difficult childhood with my dad its made me very sensitive and hes helped me so much to cope with life, a stressful job, people etc. Hes simply amazing! i just want the courage to reach out to all those close minded people i surround myself with and tell them- face to face,not on the internet but in real life. it would be a laugh to challenge people's views and also their expressions would probably be priceless too. i know the al jiwah says," I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me. Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do." i want to let my family in on this but my family are no easy crowd being half muslim and half christian ( you know the deal) and my mother being forever suspicious and nosy- but i just want people to know!!!! :O :O

satan is changing my life for the better after jehovah destroyed it... people will probably be shocked and think, "wait if you're an "evil" satanist how come you;re so nice and gentle??" hmmmm " r u secretly trying to kill us?" it would be amazing to see how many close minded friends and relatives could decide to lose/ disown you if you told them the truth and how many would just deny it or decide it's not a big deal..? METHINKS AM UP FOR THE CHALLENGE AND IT'S OFFICIAL! :O WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?? Crazy or adventurous or stupid??

ALL AM SAYING IS SATANISTS ARE SIMPLY AMAZING PEOPLE- THEY HAVE SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE AS WELL, SO SPIRITUAL AND INTUITIVE AND LOVE ANSWERING PEOPLE'S QUESTIONS!!! ON OTHER SITES YOU JUST GET IGNORED.. THIS SITE NEEDS MORE RECOGNITION.I THINK IT'S TIME TO START ENHANCING MY VIDEO AND WEBSITE MAKING SKILLS- BECAUSE ONE OF THE THINGS AM GOING TO DO IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS IS SET UP A SITE SUPPORTING AND CREATING AWARENESS FOR SATANISM AND WHAT IT'S REALLY ABOUT AND ALSO TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES FOR EVIDENCE. AND JUST POST YOUTUBE VIDEOS WHEN AM READY REALLY! :) :)OH WOW WHAT A RUSH. SORRY AM HAVING ONE OF THEM DAYS. HOPE EVERYONE'S OK X

Ugh, reality tv... I look around, at all those who are without, and how they choose to live their lives, and it really sickens me. I can't wait until the filthy kikes are destroyed and we can have our beautiful world back. Speaking of destroying Kikes, I did a destruction ritual against them today (Tuesday, day of Mars, hour of Saturn), and then in the hour of Mars (in charge of sexuality as well as violence) I created a thoughtform programmed to make them unable to reproduce. Even if it only causes 1 to become infertile, well that's a few less kikes born that will be in our way.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

when will the world ever wake up to their true origins?? Instead of believing these deluded brainwashed obsessed multiple personality disorder jewhova freaks that are actually destroying themselves? what a bunch of fools...

Don't u guys think its so liberating yet surreal and shocking to know that all you've been told as a child is lies??? that you really do have options and some saviour who has ignored the world since the beginning of time with all its suffering and woe wouldn't really suddently turn up one day and take his "perfect children" with him whilst leaving the rest of us to rot? what a giant piss-take of epic proportions that would be!And also a symbolic "fuck you" to mankind for disobeying me sort of thing now "BURN IN HELL"...¬)__¬) he most likely would be a monster with twenty eyes and tentacles to devour his so-called perfect children (i know it sounds harsh but these xtians will have the shock of their lives once they realize how much they've wasted their lives and how they could be developping their souls instead of killing it) that jewsus is the only way to heaven??

It's laughable now when i read online that satan is evil and you'll go to hell if you don't accept jesus?? is it not crazy to think that satan is actually a beautiful being who loves you and has helped me in so many different stages although have only been a satanist for just less than a year after doing my rite of blasphemy my fears of hell and satan just ceased. I'm not saying i couldn't do with a few more years of satanism to really feel the spirit world and be able to communicate with my gd who am sure is also dying to be able to communicate with me (like those who are spiritually open do with theirs), i just think satanism so far has been phenomenal. if people of the world were all as spiritually aware as satanists there will be no more need for wars, fights and probably no more reality tv and incessant junk food to fatten and dumb us down. the elite simply wouldn't win. we would all be enlightened and the "dumbed down" population would "see the light."

Satan/ lucifer has taken me through different waves of emotions that have strengthened my emotions as am a very emotionally expressive and quite emotional volatile person due to a difficult childhood with my dad its made me very sensitive and hes helped me so much to cope with life, a stressful job, people etc. Hes simply amazing! i just want the courage to reach out to all those close minded people i surround myself with and tell them- face to face,not on the internet but in real life. it would be a laugh to challenge people's views and also their expressions would probably be priceless too. i know the al jiwah says," I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me. Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do." i want to let my family in on this but my family are no easy crowd being half muslim and half christian ( you know the deal) and my mother being forever suspicious and nosy- but i just want people to know!!!! :O :O

satan is changing my life for the better after jehovah destroyed it... people will probably be shocked and think, "wait if you're an "evil" satanist how come you;re so nice and gentle??" hmmmm " r u secretly trying to kill us?" it would be amazing to see how many close minded friends and relatives could decide to lose/ disown you if you told them the truth and how many would just deny it or decide it's not a big deal..? METHINKS AM UP FOR THE CHALLENGE AND IT'S OFFICIAL! :O WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?? Crazy or adventurous or stupid??

ALL AM SAYING IS SATANISTS ARE SIMPLY AMAZING PEOPLE- THEY HAVE SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE AS WELL, SO SPIRITUAL AND INTUITIVE AND LOVE ANSWERING PEOPLE'S QUESTIONS!!! ON OTHER SITES YOU JUST GET IGNORED.. THIS SITE NEEDS MORE RECOGNITION.I THINK IT'S TIME TO START ENHANCING MY VIDEO AND WEBSITE MAKING SKILLS- BECAUSE ONE OF THE THINGS AM GOING TO DO IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS IS SET UP A SITE SUPPORTING AND CREATING AWARENESS FOR SATANISM AND WHAT IT'S REALLY ABOUT AND ALSO TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES FOR EVIDENCE. AND JUST POST YOUTUBE VIDEOS WHEN AM READY REALLY! :) :)OH WOW WHAT A RUSH. SORRY AM HAVING ONE OF THEM DAYS. HOPE EVERYONE'S OK X

<td val[/IMG]Infertility ritual,what a great idea.Thanks!
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Tue, 6/7/11, lydia_n_666 <liddynavillus@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: satanists are such amazing strong influential radiant people 2 :)
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 10:42 PM

Ugh, reality tv... I look around, at all those who are without, and how they choose to live their lives, and it really sickens me. I can't wait until the filthy kikes are destroyed and we can have our beautiful world back. Speaking of destroying Kikes, I did a destruction ritual against them today (Tuesday, day of Mars, hour of Saturn), and then in the hour of Mars (in charge of sexuality as well as violence) I created a thoughtform programmed to make them unable to reproduce. Even if it only causes 1 to become infertile, well that's a few less kikes born that will be in our way.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back