Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanist give me your opinion

krazymuthauka

i thought of becoming a preacher or something like that for xian churches to spread the Satanic way to stear them away from them away from their religon...do you think thing that would look bad towards the real God? and take their $ and build something like that...i kno in the Al Jilwah just taking advantage of a Xian thugh association is frowned aponed by the Gods and Godessess..what do you think?

<td val[/IMG]Personally I think the xian religion has enough imposters already preaching from it"s pulpits. If it was me the only groups I would want to infiltrate are Wiccan or Pagan groups who would probably already be more influenced and open to exploring the real thing.   Hail Satan!

--- On Sat, 6/18/11, krazymuthauka <krazymuthauka@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Satanist give me your opinion
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2011, 10:50 PM

i thought of becoming a preacher or something like that for xian churches to spread the Satanic way to stear them away from them away from their religon...do you think thing that would look bad towards the real God? and take their $ and build something like that...i kno in the Al Jilwah just taking advantage of a Xian thugh association is frowned aponed by the Gods and Godessess..what do you think?
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I don't think that trying to steer them away from their religion would be the thing to do, as a Satanist, you know that we don't convert people into our religion, we let them accept it and join of their own free will, second, if you want to become a satanic priest then by all means, go ahead! We need more of those to help spread the energy to our people, however I just don't think that your initial idea of steering them away is not planned out, we would start to look like our enemy's, trying to force things on to them. I would say it's okay to have an opinion and try to make our beliefs stand strong, but we can't contradict ourselves by doing it. 
correct me if I'm wrong on something, but there just something that wasn't making sense about your idea at first...

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I like this! 
Hail Father Satan 
Happy Father's Day! <3

--- On Sun, 6/19/11, Kenny Lane <kenny.lane@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Satanist give me your opinion
Date: Sunday, June 19, 2011, 8:18 AM

<td val[/IMG]Personally I think the xian religion has enough imposters already preaching from it"s pulpits. If it was me the only groups I would want to infiltrate are Wiccan or Pagan groups who would probably already be more influenced and open to exploring the real thing.   Hail Satan!

[/TD]
[/TD]

well h[/IMG]</var>ind.

Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 8:50 PM

Do not associate with the enemy!!!!

Its not a good idea. Educate through friends, networks, fb, whatever.....don't go into their house claiming to be their friend.

The gods won't like it---TRUST ME.

ave sataN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kenny Lane <kenny.lane@... wrote:

Personally I think the xian religion has enough imposters already preaching from it"s pulpits. If it was me the only groups I would want to infiltrate are Wiccan or Pagan groups who would probably already be more influenced and open to exploring the real thing.

Hail Satan!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

idk why i never thought about thatt that makes since...they're hard to find around and they dont seem to trust me...i dont look like a i believe in anything metaphysical

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kenny Lane <kenny.lane@... wrote:

Personally I think the xian religion has enough imposters already preaching from it"s pulpits. If it was me the only groups I would want to infiltrate are Wiccan or Pagan groups who would probably already be more influenced and open to exploring the real thing.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Yesenia Villanueva <yesisque3@... wrote:
well hmm it depends because father would like his people to come to him willingly but if your just preaching i dnt think he would mind.

RE If you mean : posing as an xtian preacher ?
& spreading fear in their vile hearts (The buybull has ONE
advantage : Annyone can interpred it as he pleases to fit
his own needs because its so full of lies annyway )
& scare the shitt out of them I would say YES give the fucks a taste
of their own medicine !!!!!!!!
Finish the service with them singing "WHOOPY where all going to die"
After all THEY have been doing it to US more than 2000 years
HS88

really i meant preaching to them unXian ways so they go in the street and act on my words then when they run into certain situations they lose faith faster...but i was border-line drunk..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tmt1922" <tmt1922@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Yesenia Villanueva <yesisque3@ wrote:

well hmm it depends because father would like his people to come to him willingly but if your just preaching i dnt think he would mind.

RE If you mean : posing as an xtian preacher ?
& spreading fear in their vile hearts (The buybull has ONE
advantage : Annyone can interpred it as he pleases to fit
his own needs because its so full of lies annyway )
& scare the shitt out of them I would say YES give the fucks a taste
of their own medicine !!!!!!!!
Finish the service with them singing "WHOOPY where all going to die"
After all THEY have been doing it to US more than 2000 years
HS88

Most xians can't be reasoned with. They ignore logic. Try doing rituals, or making thoughtforms, in the day & hour of Sun or Venus, to get them to question their beliefs, or realize Spiritual Satanism is the truth, so on and so forth. Each day, there can be something which actively destroys kikes and their programs (xianity, islam). Or in day & hour of Mercury (wednesday), which rules communication, do a ritual/thoughtform to inspire Gentiles (you can specify xians) to talk about the lies of xianity, for example. Be creative. I do something nearly every day. Just make sure the moon isn't void.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "freeman1124" <kalnip1@... wrote:

from what i have seen most people who are preachers (more like leachers) are either totally blind or are greedy shitheads off to make a living on the hopes and dreams of sprititualy bankrupt souls
i think it would do those poor souls some good if a person who was a satanist went into the church and exposed the inconsistencies in the religion, basicaly get people to ask questions, this is the xainty's greatest weakness, since it is built on lies, when questioned they become clear, the poor souls lose faith and the truth can be learned.
"forgive me father for i have... wait why is sex bad when you can just destroy 2 cities"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back