Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanism

[email protected]

I have read up on it everywhere, but I need some help..
What do we do? What do we wear? How do we act? How do I?
It's sort of foggy to me the overall and I want someone to help me out.. I'm very intellectual and I just need a bit of help.

-BREE BAKER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "breestopher@..." <breestopher@... wrote:
It's sort of foggy to me the overall and I want someone to help me out.. I'm very intellectual and I just need a bit of help.

-BREE BAKER
The Main Point of Spiritual Satanism is to become a god. This may seem fuuny but you have to experience for yourself. We Power Meditate. It gives us our power! You can wear whatever you like. We dont get told what to do or how to do things. We act like ourselves. Spiritual Satanism is all about being yourself and empowering yourself.

Read the entire joyofsatan.org website and welcome

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "breestopher@..." <breestopher@... wrote:

-BREE BAKER
Check out JoyofSatan.com
We meditate to empower ourselves in order to become god-like
We wear what we want, Satanism belives in freedom, You are free to do whatever you like, wear whatever you like.
And once again, check out JoyOfSatan.com^^

Hope that helped

guys im having a huge problem. its about overall religion i feal less positive about my religion when im alone and when im with huge crowds of catholics i feal really positive about my religion. Its like i feed off the energy of catholics and something like that. Satanism is important to me ive done the ritual and all that and ive been a Satanist for about 3-4 months and well if you guys could help me with the issue im having about not being positive with my religion when im alone, like give me tips or something also i have fear of one thing spirits and i also love spirits and when i am around a spirit or i think i am i feal uneasy and like i have to be aware at all times. Could anyone give me help for invoking a spirit so i can talk to it like one-on-one conversation because i want to learn more about spirits.

Thanks for your help

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

This is a very complicated, yet wonderful religion. Many mysteries lie beyond the horrible christian myths and the glamour that is presented to us new Satanists.
I'm not too far from it being half a year since I began to study up on Satanism. And up until now, it's been amazingly helpful to me. I tell all of you there was a time I was afraid that help from Satan/Enki wouldn't come in the best possible form, but I realize now that his powers help all of us, just in different levels and ways.

My family has been through some terrible things for as far as I can remember. A brother and sister of mine both died. I began suffering terrible health conditions at the age of 7. I've had to look after my siblings as my parents don't really give them the necessary attention. My father's been charged for several things in which he wasn't involved. We've all gone through some pretty strong economical problems. There was a time when there was some sort of race between me and my father.. in the sense of who'd kill himself first. Right now my parents are in risk of divorce, which will crush my sisters heart. And finally, I suffer from a hereditary heart condition that threatens to kill me some time after I reach my 20's.

My family has always been christian-catholic and I grew up "learning" the catholic religion, although I never really believed in the christian god.
Yes, it hasn't been long since I joined Satanism, and yes, all my family's problems are still there. But, at this moment, being a Satanist.. I feel a complete inner peace and a calm I haven't had since I was 6. Truly Father Satan is helping me, possibly not in some amazing physical form but still in a great way that I am glad to be experiencing.

Right now I'm expecting some other stronger matters that I won't mention to begin affecting my life. But I trust Father Satan, and he's been more than helpful so far.

FINALLY.
This would be a pretty useless post unless it had some other point other than giving out my personal experiences with Satanism.
So, I leave two questions:
The first is to all fellow Satanists.
-What are your experiences with Satanism?
And for the more experienced ones.
-How long did it take you to come in contact with a demon?

I've had nothing less than amazing experiences and positive effects in my life since I became a Satanist (Although this far I've never fully contacted a demon). Surely, most of you fellow Satanists have enjoyed good/positive effects as well.
Thank you for taking the time to read my experiences, and problems, and I hope a good many of you reply.

Best of wishes! Good day.
Oh! And also.
Contact me! SatsubatsuSolell@ (AOL, HOTMAIL, YAHOO) .com

Welcome to the family! ^^ It seems like youve had a very hard life, and I hope that Satanism will relieve even more of that tension than it already has for you. So, Ill cut to the chase and answer your questions.

As far as my own experiences with Satanism go, Ive been amazed. This religion completely changed my life within just a little less than a month. Its true Ive slowed down on my progression, perhaps even started to fall back a little, but thats because Ive lost alot of consistency and focus(Life is extremely dull here, and I can be a bit of a social pariah). However, there are a few lasting changes. For one, I have a completely fresh outlook on life. Im no longer worrying about the details: Ive set myself a goal, a career plan, etc. And the next is quite amazing. I pretty much... Got smarter. I made several revelations about life, reformed my ethics, etc. It was like my brain re-wired itself it the most positive way possible, the feeling is indescribable. Other than all that, my life has just generally improved.

As for contacting Demons, it takes ALOT of hard work and training to establish a mediocre connection. I can maintain, what, a fifteen second conversation with my Guardian? Takes a long time, but if you're consistent in your meditations and practices youll go far, fast.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satsubatsusolell" <satsubatsusolell@... wrote:

This is a very complicated, yet wonderful religion. Many mysteries lie beyond the horrible christian myths and the glamour that is presented to us new Satanists.
I'm not too far from it being half a year since I began to study up on Satanism. And up until now, it's been amazingly helpful to me. I tell all of you there was a time I was afraid that help from Satan/Enki wouldn't come in the best possible form, but I realize now that his powers help all of us, just in different levels and ways.

My family has been through some terrible things for as far as I can remember. A brother and sister of mine both died. I began suffering terrible health conditions at the age of 7. I've had to look after my siblings as my parents don't really give them the necessary attention. My father's been charged for several things in which he wasn't involved. We've all gone through some pretty strong economical problems. There was a time when there was some sort of race between me and my father.. in the sense of who'd kill himself first. Right now my parents are in risk of divorce, which will crush my sisters heart. And finally, I suffer from a hereditary heart condition that threatens to kill me some time after I reach my 20's.

My family has always been christian-catholic and I grew up "learning" the catholic religion, although I never really believed in the christian god.
Yes, it hasn't been long since I joined Satanism, and yes, all my family's problems are still there. But, at this moment, being a Satanist.. I feel a complete inner peace and a calm I haven't had since I was 6. Truly Father Satan is helping me, possibly not in some amazing physical form but still in a great way that I am glad to be experiencing.

Right now I'm expecting some other stronger matters that I won't mention to begin affecting my life. But I trust Father Satan, and he's been more than helpful so far.

FINALLY.
This would be a pretty useless post unless it had some other point other than giving out my personal experiences with Satanism.
So, I leave two questions:
The first is to all fellow Satanists.
-What are your experiences with Satanism?
And for the more experienced ones.
-How long did it take you to come in contact with a demon?

I've had nothing less than amazing experiences and positive effects in my life since I became a Satanist (Although this far I've never fully contacted a demon). Surely, most of you fellow Satanists have enjoyed good/positive effects as well.
Thank you for taking the time to read my experiences, and problems, and I hope a good many of you reply.

Best of wishes! Good day.
Oh! And also.
Contact me! SatsubatsuSolell@ (AOL, HOTMAIL, YAHOO) .com

I know Satanism to be real and i worship Satan myself but i still have not performed the dedication ritual...i also used to be a practitioner of Black Magick (Necromancy) and also practiced Chronomancy but i am a pure blood (%100 native) and have been raised to be a Shaman my grandmother is a true Shaman and i fear her what if she does something to me to try and make me beelive in whatever natives beleive in...i also am having a very hard time fidning black candles in the city where i live in Halifax N.S. anyone know fo a store where i can purchase black candles?can i still practice Necromancy after i perform the dedication ritual?I need candles to perform the ritual please someone tell me of a place to buy black candles

HAIL SATAN!!!

No one can even shake your beliefs once you have been educated and know the truth about Father Satan and the Gods.

www.exposingchristianity.com

Of course you can still perform black magick such as necromancy after being dedicated.

Everyone has trouble finding black candles. Use dark blue or just blue.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kavenstarr" <kavenstarr@... wrote:

I know Satanism to be real and i worship Satan myself but i still have not performed the dedication ritual...i also used to be a practitioner of Black Magick (Necromancy) and also practiced Chronomancy but i am a pure blood (%100 native) and have been raised to be a Shaman my grandmother is a true Shaman and i fear her what if she does something to me to try and make me beelive in whatever natives beleive in...i also am having a very hard time fidning black candles in the city where i live in Halifax N.S. anyone know fo a store where i can purchase black candles?can i still practice Necromancy after i perform the dedication ritual?I need candles to perform the ritual please someone tell me of a place to buy black candles

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hello
My name is Brogan Smith and I'm 14. I'm currently confused on the basis of Satanism. I'm not really sure what my religion is and even though I was born and raised in a Mormon family, I'm am highly not Mormon. I starting to learn which religion I want to commit myself to and see which one feels right. I am having a hard time understanding Satanism though, because even though I don't believe in Jesus Christ and all that the things they have told me about Satan and all that stuff is starting to confuse me with the conflicting sides. If you could just please help me understand more about Satanism. I don't want to be a nuisance so if you don't have time or don't care that's ok too. I have to go my dad will be home soon.

Sincerely,
Brogan Smith

i was christian until about four years ago when satan talked to me and showed me the way now i'm satanist but yet i still don't know how to show it could u please help me thanks

Hello my name is katella,You are exactly like me! Haha I am 14,whole family is morman I don't agree with thier morals and outlook. I've been researching religions as well and I started learning a out satanism not too long ago. I would reccomend reading joysofsatan.com and doing the meditations it has listed kn there and basically reading the whole site. If you don't mind me asking were do yu live- just because our stories are so alike, I live in salt lake city Utah- ha probably the most conservative place around:)

Sent from my  iPod
On Jan 15, 2010, at 7:03 PM, "missedyou11" <missedyou11@... wrote:
  Hello
My name is Brogan Smith and I'm 14. I'm currently confused on the basis of Satanism. I'm not really sure what my religion is and even though I was born and raised in a Mormon family, I'm am highly not Mormon. I starting to learn which religion I want to commit myself to and see which one feels right. I am having a hard time understanding Satanism though, because even though I don't believe in Jesus Christ and all that the things they have told me about Satan and all that stuff is starting to confuse me with the conflicting sides. If you could just please help me understand more about Satanism. I don't want to be a nuisance so if you don't have time or don't care that's ok too. I have to go my dad will be home soon.

Sincerely,
Brogan Smith

Satanism is a way of finding the truth, and not restricting you to just seeing one side. if you really want to know about satanism go to www.joyofsatan.com it explains it all. It can be very difficult to see another side to things when you have been brought up your whole life to believe a certain way. Even still it can be difficult for me since i still live with my parents and must serve their religion. For me what was helpful was reading the JoS site that i gave the link to above, it explains a lot and it helps relieve most of the confusion. i hope that helps, and i really do hope you look into it further. Sincerely

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, January 15, 2010 6:03:40 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Satanism

Hello
My name is Brogan Smith and I'm 14. I'm currently confused on the basis of Satanism. I'm not really sure what my religion is and even though I was born and raised in a Mormon family, I'm am highly not Mormon. I starting to learn which religion I want to commit myself to and see which one feels right. I am having a hard time understanding Satanism though, because even though I don't believe in Jesus Christ and all that the things they have told me about Satan and all that stuff is starting to confuse me with the conflicting sides.. If you could just please help me understand more about Satanism. I don't want to be a nuisance so if you don't have time or don't care that's ok too.. I have to go my dad will be home soon.

Sincerely,
Brogan Smith

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back