Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanism & Shamanism

Katrina Brown

I've been reading a book by Ted Andrews called Animal Speak, it is Christian influenced but I am wondering if there is a way to get more involved with animals in Satanism, as a large part of Satanism is connecting with the earth & I feel animals are very significant to doing so... So if anyone has any suggestions for me, as I'm a little skeptic with the meditations.

Telepathy is very useful. I can understand what animals are thinking or feeling at times, namely my two cats. But I've actually delved in a bee's hive..that is fascinating. Words cannot..describe it.
There's a good start.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Katrina Brown" <katrinabrown666@... wrote:

I've been reading a book by Ted Andrews called Animal Speak, it is Christian influenced but I am wondering if there is a way to get more involved with animals in Satanism, as a large part of Satanism is connecting with the earth & I feel animals are very significant to doing so... So if anyone has any suggestions for me, as I'm a little skeptic with the meditations.

It's interesting that this topic would come up because I am starting to get into Shamanism. Father Satan and The Demons are helping me with it and it's an amazing experience.
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Exar" <exarkuun1991@... wrote:

Telepathy is very useful. I can understand what animals are thinking or feeling at times, namely my two cats. But I've actually delved in a bee's hive..that is fascinating. Words cannot..describe it.
There's a good start.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Katrina Brown" <katrinabrown666@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back