Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanism is real

Andrew Chiteme

Satanism is the real thing. I was raised up xian but I never felt anything real n super natural bout xianity.it has proved 2 me that its just a programe designed to deprive man of true enlightment.it was all lies. Sunday to Sunday no spiritual experience. I always felt there was something real out there and it was not Jokehova nor the fictious jewisus. I became an aethesist but still never felt at home until I came across the JoS web. I took tym to study the entire site n Father Satan helped me understand the site n its content better. I dedicated n started doing my power meditation. The last 1 month bn practising power meditation has bn the most fulfilling in my entire life. Have exprienced the super natural for the first tym. Unlike xianity where u dnt experience anything supernatural,Satanism is real n u experience the super natural on a daily basis. Keep meditating my bros n sis coz Satanism is real! Thanx 2 Father Satan for showing man the truth.
HAIL SATAN!!!

Yes satanism is real iv been a satanist for 2 ears and hail lord satan
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 9:15:12 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Satanism is real

Satanism is the real thing. I was raised up xian but I never felt anything real n super natural bout xianity.it has proved 2 me that its just a programe designed to deprive man of true enlightment.it was all lies. Sunday to Sunday no spiritual experience. I always felt there was something real out there and it was not Jokehova nor the fictious jewisus. I became an aethesist but still never felt at home until I came across the JoS web. I took tym to study the entire site n Father Satan helped me understand the site n its content better. I dedicated n started doing my power meditation. The last 1 month bn practising power meditation has bn the most fulfilling in my entire life. Have exprienced the super natural for the first tym. Unlike xianity where u dnt experience anything supernatural,Satanism is real n u experience the super natural on a daily basis. Keep meditating my bros n sis coz Satanism is real! Thanx 2 Father Satan for showing man the truth.
HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back