Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanism is paganism through the lens of christianity?

I was explaining Satanism to a friend. He asks why we look at paganism through the prism of abrahamism, meaning that Satan, in his opinion, is a Christian character and there is no need to call Odin 'Satan'. He doesn’t even want to hear about aliens...

my next thread would be: how to get rid of "friend"😊

You don't necessarily get rid of someone who doesn't share your identical opinions on things, even if it's spiritual matter in my opinion. If this friend is open for conversation, try to share your pov, substantiate it with historical/religious informations. Proof is by our side, and the devil he talked about it's not the devil we worship. Proper conversation can illuminate people who are open minded.

With all due respect, but this kind of thing is dumb to say the least.
Friends aren't meant for that, they serve personal purposes, such as assistance, social validation, and the suppression of loneliness.
You don't need to talk about Satanism to your friends regardless of how close you are to them.

Don't get rid of a friend just because they don't agree with your doctrine, they could be useful in the future.
Like everyone else, you need a good reputation that allows you to live in peace

Satan, in his opinion, is a Christian character
No, he's not. The Abrahamic religions didn't invent anything new, they stole everything from previous religions. Satan is a demonized Pagan God, and they even stole the name from Sanskrit Satya. It's been explained on JoS.

and there is no need to call Odin 'Satan'
He's approaching it in a completely different way than us. The thing is, Satanists didn't begin as neo-Pagansbworshipping Odin and say "okay, this is Satan, let's call him Satan". HP Maxine and others believed in Satan initially and they didn't know who he is, other than the usual lies of Christianity. But after research and communication with Him, they found he's a slandered Pagan God known by different names in ancient cultures, ane also an extraterrestrial being.

We don't "call Odin Satan", we found Satan is Odin/Enki/Shiva and other gods. We're Satancentric and trace his names in ancient religions, and same with the other Gods/Demons. People who don't begin with Satan obviously can't get our logic.

And yes there's reason for that: Jews and xians are not afraid of Odin, but they are scared shitless of the name Satan. Since it also means enemy in their language, we proudly accept ourselves and our God as the jews' mortal enemies.

With all due respect, but this kind of thing is dumb to say the least.
Friends aren't meant for that, they serve personal purposes, such as assistance, social validation, and the suppression of loneliness.
You don't need to talk about Satanism to your friends regardless of how close you are to them.

Don't get rid of a friend just because they don't agree with your doctrine, they could be useful in the future.
Like everyone else, you need a good reputation that allows you to live in peace

it's not just that. He's annoying. He's always complaining and whining, and doesn't try to improve himself.. and I feel like he's dragging me down.

it's not just that. He's annoying. He's always complaining and whining, and doesn't try to improve himself.. and I feel like he's dragging me down.
Do not be around this person any longer then, and cut contact if you see that the relationship is going nowhere.

He isn't aware of dark ages, druids were killed for knowing runes, because these are linked to the Demons.

But somehow the Head God, Wotan, creator of the runes, which name is related to Satanas, were "jesus" the jew of Libanon or whatever.

Weakness and ignorance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back