Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanism in South Africa, Exposing xtianity, Fighting back, Stereoty

[email protected]

Hey my name is Josh, I am relatively new to satanism, give or take a year. Before I found father i have had about 2 years experience with the occult.Well that's the only introduction I have time for today, so I will move on to the topic.

I have read some of the posts regarding enlightening the xtians and spiritual warfare. I just hate the way others fought for their religions
and spiritual rights, got them, yet the followers of the ORIGINAL religion predating the bible, koran and many eastern teachings get treated as if we are mentally unstable, immature, psyco's, etc.
We find a place of worship, someone xtian Dick finds out and the cops
are on our asses. This might just be South Africa though.

So I would like to also point out, satanists in the present and past have done terrible things eg. murder, rape, torture and the list goes on. But the who are without have done the same. Most satanists differ in everyday life to those who are without. We as an entire religion get stereotyped by the actions of us who are weak, disrespectful, ignorant, etc. We have enemies, they have the mass hypnotized and most of the physical tools at their disposal. We are the ones with the knowledge, spiritual enlightenment, and guidence of Father.

We need to act more normal in front of the ignorant. Use the internet as means of enlightening the ignorant, then finally tv, radio and papers. We all get judged by our actions or our in actions. And negativity never won the masses, our enemy also doesn't sleep and every mistake will be taken and magnified by publicity as it has been done many times before. With Fathers help we will reach our goal, we just have to follow what we have learned and know that we are the ones who are right and the rest are just making asses of themselves.

As for spiritual warfare the JOS website is extremely helpful.

HAIL ENKI !!!
HAIL ASTAROTH !!!
AND HAIL ALL THOSE LINKED TO FATHERS GREATNESS !!!!!!!!

Hi,

I am from Durban, where about South Africa are you from?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "twistedsystem666@..." <twistedsystem666@... wrote:

Hey my name is Josh, I am relatively new to satanism, give or take a year. Before I found father i have had about 2 years experience with the occult.Well that's the only introduction I have time for today, so I will move on to the topic.

I have read some of the posts regarding enlightening the xtians and spiritual warfare. I just hate the way others fought for their religions
and spiritual rights, got them, yet the followers of the ORIGINAL religion predating the bible, koran and many eastern teachings get treated as if we are mentally unstable, immature, psyco's, etc.
We find a place of worship, someone xtian Dick finds out and the cops
are on our asses. This might just be South Africa though.

So I would like to also point out, satanists in the present and past have done terrible things eg. murder, rape, torture and the list goes on. But the who are without have done the same. Most satanists differ in everyday life to those who are without. We as an entire religion get stereotyped by the actions of us who are weak, disrespectful, ignorant, etc. We have enemies, they have the mass hypnotized and most of the physical tools at their disposal. We are the ones with the knowledge, spiritual enlightenment, and guidence of Father.

We need to act more normal in front of the ignorant. Use the internet as means of enlightening the ignorant, then finally tv, radio and papers. We all get judged by our actions or our in actions. And negativity never won the masses, our enemy also doesn't sleep and every mistake will be taken and magnified by publicity as it has been done many times before. With Fathers help we will reach our goal, we just have to follow what we have learned and know that we are the ones who are right and the rest are just making asses of themselves.

As for spiritual warfare the JOS website is extremely helpful.

HAIL ENKI !!!
HAIL ASTAROTH !!!
AND HAIL ALL THOSE LINKED TO FATHERS GREATNESS !!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Thumberlina Grace" <thumberlina6@... wrote:
Cool, hope the flooding has stopped.

Do u know any Satanist in Durban?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "twistedsystem666@" <twistedsystem666@ wrote:

I am from Bloemfontein
Howzit Josh? Im in Bloem. Me and my brother have been practacing Satanism here fort some time (myself 1 year, my brother about 3). But we're struggling like crazy to find any kind of gatherings and wot not. Would be nice.

I still desire much personal achievement before I can start seriously focusing on the aspects of meetings and such with other SS (Spiritual Satanists). But thought I wanna start sending out some feelers in the meantime.

I am sure that through the application of intellect, and carfeul managment, we can bypass the pigs and arrange regular meetings.
Such would be to great advantage to us all here in Bloem.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back