Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanism by greenhaven press

prelettis

I finally decided to see what a book written by others looked like and I finally understand what they're main force to scare people away it. I have barely made it to page 17 and already they have spoken numerous times about murder here murder there sacrifice this sacrifice that... before I joined Jos I really may have believed them, but just by reading posts by everyone here I know its nothing like the books. So even though I have never met any of you I am glad to know you all. :D

It's because that greedyhoax press is enemy brainwashing propaganda which has no basis in reality and doesn't quote any actual Satanic sources. Obviously to write a book about Satanism, it's common sense that you must prove what you say is true by referencing a Satanic source written by a practicing Satanist. Not lies and speculations for which there's been no evidence. For example they could quote the Satanic Bible by Lavey, in which it actually condemns any blood sacrifice. Of course the Satanic Bible is different than our type, but it's something written by somebody who claims to be a Satanist at least. They should also quote the JoS site e.t.c. e.t.c. That's why all of us here encourage people to build personal relationship with Satan/Enki and be open minded and practice and see for themselves. We encourage them to contact the Gods instead of believing whatever lies a pedophile priest makes up to attract more underage children, or whatever bullshit a televangelist cooks up in order to buy his new jet and jacuzzi.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prelettis" <cutiegirl_darkmousy@... wrote:

I finally decided to see what a book written by others looked like and I finally understand what they're main force to scare people away it. I have barely made it to page 17 and already they have spoken numerous times about murder here murder there sacrifice this sacrifice that... before I joined Jos I really may have believed them, but just by reading posts by everyone here I know its nothing like the books. So even though I have never met any of you I am glad to know you all. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back